PREMIUM COUNTDOWN LIVE 2008-2009 A (Information) II - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 3rd January 2009, 09:47 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Good to hear, people here tend to believe the rumors easily, but even if she did, she had to sing it at some point as the song had to be re-recorded and that doesn't change the fact it sounds really good I am 50% atm

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd January 2009, 09:54 AM
glitter Initiate

thank you for the new thread!!

I'm dying to get the DVD of this concert!!!

Old 3rd January 2009, 09:54 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Good to hear, people here tend to believe the rumors easily, but even if she did, she had to sing it at some point as the song had to be re-recorded and that doesn't change the fact it sounds really good I am 50% atm
Well the "It's Over" part was at least for sure lip synched.
Old 3rd January 2009, 10:01 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

is there a torrent to dl PCDL like previous years?
Old 3rd January 2009, 10:07 AM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

did she wear a wig when performing GREEN? the bob is pretty cute. i still impress with all of the rips, she sing it so amazingly

||Youtube||Twitter||

set made by apple-pi

Old 3rd January 2009, 10:24 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Well the "It's Over" part was at least for sure lip synched.
ever heard of a nice thing called a back track? even when PECO and YOKO are there Ayu still uses it in many tracks while singing live ^^ Half of Koda's upbeat songs use it to (of course you could also say that she lip-syncs TABOO and many of her songs because of that..). You can't say someone's lip-syncing just based on one line (and btw why is all the ls talk so important to you? as you always seem to bring it up)

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 3rd January 2009 at 10:27 AM.
Old 3rd January 2009, 10:36 AM
Initiate

it's ok ! whether she lyp-synced or not , i really don't care ! just a few tracks ! i think when she lyp-sync the whole show like Brits did , we'll have more to say .
Old 3rd January 2009, 10:36 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
ever heard of a nice thing called a back track? even when PECO and YOKO are there Ayu still uses it in many tracks while singing live ^^ Half of Koda's upbeat songs use it to (of course you could also say that she lip-syncs TABOO and many of her songs because of that..). You can't say someone's lip-syncing just based on one line (and btw why is all the ls talk so important to you? as you always seem to bring it up)
Have you actually watched it? I don't think so, because if you did, there is no way you could argue it. She doesn't have the mic anywhere near her mouth at that part and it is clearly Ayu's voice that comes out, not Peco or Princesses or a backing track. And for the record, I did not bring it up. Someone else in the thread mentioned it and I said I hoped it wasn't true. I saw the performance and it was true. There's somehow a problem with that? And I didn't say she lip synched the whole song either, I said that at least THAT LINE was for sure lip synched.

And no, I would never say Kuu lip synchs Taboo because she doesn't. You can clearly hear her voice apart from the backing track.
Old 3rd January 2009, 10:42 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Have you actually watched it? I don't think so, because if you did, there is no way you could argue it. She doesn't have the mic anywhere near her mouth at that part and it is clearly Ayu's voice that comes out, not Peco or Princesses or a backing track. And for the record, I did not bring it up. Someone else in the thread mentioned it and I said I hoped it wasn't true. I saw the performance and it was true. There's somehow a problem with that? And I didn't say she lip synched the whole song either, I said that at least THAT LINE was for sure lip synched.

And no, I would never say Kuu lip synchs Taboo because she doesn't. You can clearly hear her voice apart from the backing track.
Exactly ^^ I didn't say it's not true (I've only got 50% of the file so I didn't watch the whole thing yet). back track = Ayu's recorded voice XD Even if she tried to sing a long to it it's still a back track :p You did say that Over was lip-synced in one of your posts first (and not just one line). But in the end it doesn't matter

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd January 2009, 10:48 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Exactly ^^ I didn't say it's not true (I've only got 50% of the file so I didn't watch the whole thing yet). back track = Ayu's recorded voice XD Even if she tried to sing a long to it it's still a back track :p You did say that Over was lip-synced in one of your posts first (and not just one line). But in the end it doesn't matter
It is not a backing track. For one, a backtrack is much softer. Please wait until you've actually seen something before defending it. And no, I don't recall saying that Over was lip synched.
Old 3rd January 2009, 10:58 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Well i just finished watching 'over' gain, And Ayu totally does miss the part where you hear her say it's over. She does hit it at the very end of the song though. There is some doubt in my mind if she lyp synched it though. Because during 'evolution' When Ayu is sitting next to Yo-chan you clearly hear Ayu say Yo-chan wooo right beofore his solo yet her mouth does not even move.

I think there might have been a issue with sound synchronization, Because why in the world would Ayu lyp-synch Yo-chan woooo?
Old 3rd January 2009, 11:07 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy911 View Post
Well i just finished watching 'over' gain, And Ayu totally does miss the part where you hear her say it's over. She does hit it at the very end of the song though. There is some doubt in my mind if she lyp synched it though. Because during 'evolution' When Ayu is sitting next to Yo-chan you clearly hear Ayu say Yo-chan wooo right beofore his solo yet her mouth does not even move.

I think there might have been a issue with sound synchronization, Because why in the world would Ayu lyp-synch Yo-chan woooo?
Wow, I actually haven't gotten to that part yet. Thats uhh...kinda scary if she pre-recorded a yo-chan woo part. hmmm. I mean I do wonder if its something strange with the file, but then at the same time there are plenty of other moments where her mouth movements are totally on.

and btw, this forum is really annoying these last couple of days. 9/10 I get an error message.
Old 3rd January 2009, 11:38 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

I have an encore file in my downloads, but the file size is too small to be the full thing. I think it's just till her MC, so Days and For my Dear...

어두운 조명 아래 또 시작되는 Move
우아한 손짓 은근한 눈빛
투명한 창가에 넌 비쳐서 아른대는 Move
묘한 그 느낌 아찔한 끌림
Taemin 「MOVE」

Old 3rd January 2009, 12:05 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Wow, I actually haven't gotten to that part yet. Thats uhh...kinda scary if she pre-recorded a yo-chan woo part. hmmm. I mean I do wonder if its something strange with the file, but then at the same time there are plenty of other moments where her mouth movements are totally on.

and btw, this forum is really annoying these last couple of days. 9/10 I get an error message.
LOL, yeah that would be ultra weird XD And yeah AHS is getting utterly annoying the last few days, sure the "Temp. not available" page is better than waiting 10 mins for the page to load, but still it's annoying as hell.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd January 2009, 12:40 PM
Who... Initiate

^Phew, glad to know the problem is not with my computer... If she has lipsynched something during this concert, I hope it's just the "it's over" part and Angel's Song. I'll be very dissappointed otherwise, since I was so happy over her improved vocals I completely forgot that she is half deaf..
Old 3rd January 2009, 01:15 PM
Initiate

Thanks for everything that u posted! I love that Ayu is singing those 'rare' songs! I'm so gonna buy the dvd once it's out!!

Ayu still sings And then very well!! I love it!!

Namie-Fans.net
Old 3rd January 2009, 02:13 PM
Initiate

>And no, I don't recall saying that Over was lip synched.

Dude, you just said that the "It's Over" part of Over was definitely lip synched. Unless you're referring to something else in this quoted text and I'm not understanding you properly.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 3rd January 2009, 02:36 PM
Who... Initiate

^-I think she meant she doesn't recall saying that the whole song was lip synched.
Old 3rd January 2009, 04:24 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

^-That's what she meant.

Anyway! I can't wait to finally be able to watch this. And for AHS to quit having technical issues
Old 3rd January 2009, 05:24 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoriNoUta View Post
>And no, I don't recall saying that Over was lip synched.

Dude, you just said that the "It's Over" part of Over was definitely lip synched. Unless you're referring to something else in this quoted text and I'm not understanding you properly.
I obviously meant that I haven't said that the whole thing was lip synched - that was the issue here.

Tags
ayumi hamasaki, concert, premium countdown live, setlist