How to join Team Ayu~ II - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 12th October 2012, 09:38 PM
Far away Initiate

Here is the old CDL thread, maybe it helps: http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...ticket+lottery
Old 29th December 2012, 08:37 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Is this new TA Goodie you become automaticly or is it CDL exclusive?

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 29th December 2012, 09:40 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

^I think that's just CDL exclusive, if you happen to get the WINNER card in the LOTTERY.

ayu tumblr last.fm personal tumblr

Old 29th December 2012, 02:31 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

But that makes me think itīs new membership sign-up goodie for A-Type, and only the stickers are lottery.

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Old 29th December 2012, 02:43 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

^Well, you could be right, I guess.

But I just remember that last year when I was there I got a Winner card on the lottery and then got a phone strap that wasn't a yearly TA goodie. ^^

Old 29th December 2012, 02:46 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post

But that makes me think itīs new membership sign-up goodie for A-Type, and only the stickers are lottery.
I wonder if ill still get the abv items if I didnt do the sign up at the cdl location T.T~~ i want them!!
Old 3rd January 2013, 12:20 AM
YOU Initiate

It would really help me if someone could answer this question! So for the new part in the tenso address that actually says TENSO, do i need to add that to my address in teamayu? if so, where? I hope someone knows... thankyou
Old 3rd January 2013, 12:54 AM
winding road H-Initiate

^ Tenso asks us to use that extra part, but in most of the sites I use with Tenso (including TA and mu-mo) that exceeds the limit number of characters, so I don't use it.

Old 3rd January 2013, 01:15 AM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimenta View Post
^ Tenso asks us to use that extra part, but in most of the sites I use with Tenso (including TA and mu-mo) that exceeds the limit number of characters, so I don't use it.
thankyou so much! I was getting really stressed out...
Also, i have another question. orginally in my tenso address there was a dash after the TS part but recently i have logged on to notice there is no dash after the TS anymore and it goes immediately into the numbers. Do I have to change that on teamayu? Any help is appreciated
Old 3rd January 2013, 02:09 AM
winding road H-Initiate

^ A dash? Like TS-***** (the * being the numbers)? That's odd... Mine never had a dash there. I think it would be better to remove the dash and use exactly like it is on your Tenso address then. But it's strange, I've never seen a Tenso address with a dash there before and I have my Tenso account for almost 2 years now...

Old 3rd January 2013, 12:15 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Does anyone know how to pay for another membership year? My information shows me that my membership will end on March 31st if I don't pay. But where can I pay?

Last year it seemed easier, there was a red link saying "pay here." But now there is no such link.

Old 3rd January 2013, 06:55 PM
UNITE! Initiate

@indyplus
March 31st is still long to go. You pay for it after you logged in on the fanclub site (http://fc.avex.jp/ayu/) where you can change your information. Left red button saying 継続する There is a tutorial on page 1 of this thread, too.

My membership runs out this month and I've been trying to renew it. It just doesn't work. I get the hint TA, you don't want my money. I still have a few days to try, but I just don't get why it doesn't work. Well, I'll give it another try tomorrow - if they still won't let me pay, then that's it. TA has been acting up for a few days, not letting me log in and all. *sigh*

Last edited by Mai82Go; 3rd January 2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 3rd January 2013, 09:36 PM
winding road H-Initiate

^ I had the same problem, so now I always renew my membership really early. The problem is that if it is too close from the end date avex will send you the bill and you can't pay with credit card anymore. I had to make a new registration when it happaned to me cause I couldn't pay my membership registration anymore D:

Old 3rd January 2013, 09:56 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
@indyplus
March 31st is still long to go. You pay for it after you logged in on the fanclub site (http://fc.avex.jp/ayu/) where you can change your information. Left red button saying 継続する There is a tutorial on page 1 of this thread, too.

My membership runs out this month and I've been trying to renew it. It just doesn't work. I get the hint TA, you don't want my money. I still have a few days to try, but I just don't get why it doesn't work. Well, I'll give it another try tomorrow - if they still won't let me pay, then that's it. TA has been acting up for a few days, not letting me log in and all. *sigh*
That's where I've usually done it. But this time there is no red button. :/ Could it be that it's too early to pay, then?

But you see the red button, right, it just isn't working? I'm just wondering if it's going to appear later for me, then...

I've heard what happened to pimenta & you happen to others too and I really want to keep my membership number the same so that's why I wanted to pay as early as possible. But it doesn't seem to be possible, at least not at the moment.

Old 3rd January 2013, 10:18 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I hope that's not the problem in my case. It says that you can still pay 20 days before the membership runs out in advance. I even got a mail that says until which day I can pay. But it still doesn't work. If it won't work tomorrow, I'll just have to accept that though. But I'm not sure if I'll renew then, I want my membership number to stay the same and Ayu posted less and less in her diary last year. I have to think about it.

^I'm very certain that's the problem. You still have almost 3 months to go. That must be the reason why the button is not there. TA will probably write an e-mail in February, saying you can now renew.

EDIT: I just tried again, because I couldn't believe that this was the problem. Now it worked. So it was really not the problem, just the site messing up. I hope I haven't payed three times now, haha. But it is good advice to pay when you get that mail from TA. Which happened early December so a month before the membership ran out.

Now it looks like this (cutted out my name & membership numbers) Because I can obviously not pay a year in advance.

The two red buttons (Options of Renewal/No Renewal) are gone. It probably looks like this for you. For me there was also a message blinking saying that the membership is running out SOON! DANGER!

Last edited by Mai82Go; 3rd January 2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old 4th January 2013, 08:49 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

^Thank you so much for your help! I'm so relieved, haha. I'll just wait for the e-mail to arrive, then. ^^

And yey, so glad it worked for you now!

Old 4th January 2013, 11:46 PM
winding road H-Initiate

^^ That's good, I glad you could renew it! Changing the number is awful, but the good thing is that my new number is actually easier to remember than the last one lol

Old 20th April 2013, 06:00 AM
LIMIT Initiate

is there any shopping service beside tenso?

because tenso`s service in unavailable in indonesia
Old 28th June 2013, 01:10 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

New TA Goodie?
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b146832748
Or is this fanmade?

Old 28th June 2013, 01:26 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
It's the new TA goodie~ 74 postcards of CD cover art ^^