a-nation '08 setlists + other info - Page 19 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 3rd September 2008, 10:02 PM
Depend on you Initiate

I am sad to hear that Ayu has lipsynced maybe. But I know a lot of artists do it. I can imagine it would be hard to dance and sing like that at the same time without losing your breath.

Do you think you have controlled everything
With a knowing look?
We are not dolls
Who are only dreaming

浜崎あゆみ
Old 4th September 2008, 12:03 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

sometimes we need to admit something we don't want to admit,..LOL

Old 4th September 2008, 12:34 AM
No way to say Initiate

I actually like the red dress here. It looks very slimming (not that she's fat, but the dress surely shows off her curves) and I love the sleeveless look!

She really does look fantastic this year. That hair length is perfect and she just looks awesome! ^^

A performance in the rain is just what we need. It's one thing to have her a little damp from a shower from a "Boys & Girls" performance, but a soaked Ayu just looks fabulous!
Old 4th September 2008, 12:51 AM
from your letter Initiate

all this talk about lip syncing with mirrorcle world and greatful days, i think you guys might be doubting her talent, but the only thing that makes me think that shes lip syncing is when she uses vocalization with her voice in songs like talkin 2 myself

通り抜けた風がなんだか優しかった
明日の今頃もあなたを愛している

-theme of a-nation '03
Old 4th September 2008, 03:00 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

AT06's UNITE! was iffy since they showed us a TON of non-final-live clips of UNITE in the 2nd DVD..
Old 4th September 2008, 05:55 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee_410 View Post
Gosh,Ayu,we are getting sick of Boys&Girls!
YES!! It´s an HORRIBLE tracklist, I REALLY hope that in tv version show us the Mirrorcle world and A song for performances because are the only ones that save the show
Old 4th September 2008, 09:05 AM
Over Initiate

I was wondering, why aren't they showing ASFXX, fairyland and HANABI? Is it just in a matter of time in some other newsclip? Or are these the perfs that they're going to broadcast? OR...are these the performances with low chances of being broadcasted?

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 4th September 2008, 10:32 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumimylove View Post
YES!! It´s an HORRIBLE tracklist, I REALLY hope that in tv version show us the Mirrorcle world and A song for performances because are the only ones that save the show
For you, for the japanese people (which they sell it to) they love those crowd songs to death.
And actually I wouldn't mind if ayu will keep singing Boys & Girls. I love that song.
Old 5th September 2008, 02:45 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by majrakun View Post
I was wondering, why aren't they showing ASFXX, fairyland and HANABI? Is it just in a matter of time in some other newsclip? Or are these the perfs that they're going to broadcast? OR...are these the performances with low chances of being broadcasted?
The latter.

Basically.. you probably won't ever see fairyland / HANABI / ASFXX. lol.

Maybe they'll be in the TV version.. but I doubt it.
Old 5th September 2008, 05:11 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

these look really clear~ and the second pic is just of her armpit...idk when people like to notice this kind of thing
Old 9th September 2008, 12:22 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
People! have you ever heard the studio version of Grateful Days (plus the KU in hajimeyuKU does sound different and LIVE)?There is no reason to lip-sync an a-nation performance especially not a song such as this one. And if that's not enough, Ayu screwed up her live perfs. (when it comes to singing) too many times to care about this one, so there is no reason as the performance wasn't that tiring. And after the dumb comments about her lip-syncing Marionette I am pretty sure most of the people don't even listen properly and make false statements.
THIS.

So. Much. Word.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 9th September 2008, 01:30 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecavs11 View Post
all this talk about lip syncing with mirrorcle world and greatful days, i think you guys might be doubting her talent, but the only thing that makes me think that shes lip syncing is when she uses vocalization with her voice in songs like talkin 2 myself
I'm sure Mirrorcle World was live; really no question about that one I don't think. Greatful Days (and possibly fairyland) are the songs that it seems like she most likely lip synched.

and lol at those pictures above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thangkhung91 View Post

When you said that I got reminded pf the UNITE! performance in AT06 at the end of the first chorus where they do the hand-thingy at the waist and the hip-moves it's noticeable that she lip-syncs. I don't know if this has been brought up, just thought it was a similar to the 05-06 incident.
That's a possibility too, but I always think it is too hard to know for sure when it comes to something that is on DVD since Avex always seems to mess with the sound to make it better.

I'm wondering, where are all the people who make Ayu bootlegs? Doesn't even have to be video, just audio. That way people can hear if her voice sounds the same on certain songs from one date to the next. It's funny that you can easily find bootlegs for just about every Hello Project concert, but I've never heard one for an Ayu concert. They even check peoples bags more thoroughly at HP concerts than they do Ayu's yet the bootlegs still come out.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 9th September 2008 at 01:42 AM.
Old 9th September 2008, 01:43 AM
No way to say Initiate

God, I can't get over that picture of her singing in the rain. She looks so fierce! Hot! Incredible!

And, ugh, what's with that second picture? Almost as random as the armpit discussion on the old BLUE BIRD single covers.

(I just know it's going to start. People talking about Ayu's weight. *puts in ear plugs and shuts out all "fat" comments*)

I'm just saying because I will admit she looks more... round than usual (especially in her stomach). But I'm not calling her fat! Seriously, I bet half of our society wishes they could look like her! (Not only weight-wise, but even performance-wise! )
Old 9th September 2008, 01:51 AM
Real me Initiate

Poor Ayu. She has to hold her breath all the time just to keep you guys happy.
Old 9th September 2008, 02:08 AM
Depend on you Initiate

I don't see Ayu as being fatter at all. She has a six pack now... look closer. Girl looks good!!

Do you think you have controlled everything
With a knowing look?
We are not dolls
Who are only dreaming

浜崎あゆみ
Old 9th September 2008, 09:44 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
For you, for the japanese people (which they sell it to) they love those crowd songs to death.
And actually I wouldn't mind if ayu will keep singing Boys & Girls. I love that song.
That's true, plus Ayu is one of the rare artists who performed the album tracks, and not just the singles, she performed the songs that are best suited for the occasion and that people love.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 9th September 2008, 12:28 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Poor ayu... we aren't happy with anything... she sings in live and bad, oh she sang bad, she makes lip-sync, oh she did lip-sync... idk but i never notice when she do lip-sync or not.. mm yeah in GD everybody can see she's singing quite better than MW, but this two songs are really different.... I mean MW is quite difficult, there's almost no melody, And B&G is the tipical song where she scream a lot, int he clips we only see the part where she's shouting, so we can't see the rest if she sings good or not, but this song is always: don't care if i sing bad.

One difficult, the other... well, special.. And asfxx, hanabi and fairyland is where we could see if she sings like in GD or not... IMO...

But well... i hope we'll see the rest of performances in TV version or sth!

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 9th September 2008, 12:39 PM
BRILLANTE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy408 View Post

these look really clear~ and the second pic is just of her armpit...idk when people like to notice this kind of thing

where you found these picts, Pommy???
Old 9th September 2008, 01:43 PM
count down Initiate

Weren't the threads on her Arena Tour this year contained information of her "missing" parts in Marionette? As in she sang the wrong line or something... now I don't think that's lip-synching already, isn't it?

I can't believe that we would believe she lipsynched just because some random blogger said so. Who are we to believe him? Does he any proof? Isn't it so ridiculous that he could just be believed like that? Without any evidence? Just his own words/opinions?

And yes, I agree with that person (sorry I forgot your name) who said that Ayu has made too many screw ups in her live performances to bother lip synching this a-nation performance. And the point would be? She has been singing live authentically ever since she started, I don't believe an impaired left ear would give someone of a character like hers to start lip synching.
Old 9th September 2008, 01:43 PM
I am... Initiate

She looks so tanned! And she's still baring her mid-riff woo hoo!

Tags
a-nation '08, ayu, live, lives, photos, pictures, setlist, yocchan