"Colours" out July 2nd + PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ starting May 30th~ [III] - Page 27 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #521  
Old 10th June 2014, 05:02 AM
freedreamer's Avatar
freedreamer freedreamer is offline
montage Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 17,984
Someone should tweet her about having special MUSIC content on it then..LOL
  #522  
Old 10th June 2014, 06:30 AM
NintendoHTF1242's Avatar
NintendoHTF1242 NintendoHTF1242 is offline
Secret Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Heartplace
Posts: 11,098
Why do you bitches keep assuming that AHS = EVERYONE. Like are y'all for real?

Of course there will be a MINORITY that doesn't enjoy her releases. But to GROUP "EVERYONE" together? lmfao. Y'all need some Jesus. So far all I've seen is praise for this new release except for a few here and there who don't enjoy it and THAT. IS. O. KAY!

There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does because they're stuck in the past
There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does now because they can't adapt to genre changes
etc.

So like, instead of constantly trying to change peoples' opinions (for some reason idk why y'all try so hard for Japanese pop music) why don't ya'll focus on more important things in life. Or at least just state YOUR opinion and leave it as is. Unless of course someone directly attacks you, then I say GO ALL IN! Anyway, that's all.
__________________
Tumblr
  #523  
Old 10th June 2014, 08:58 AM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
A BEST 2 -WHITE- Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
my reaction 99% of the time when I come in here lol
  #524  
Old 10th June 2014, 10:49 AM
Larien's Avatar
Larien Larien is offline
TO BE Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hyogo, Japan
Posts: 574
I'm just excited for covers and this weekend!
  #525  
Old 10th June 2014, 12:20 PM
pepper's Avatar
pepper pepper is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
Why do you bitches keep assuming that AHS = EVERYONE. Like are y'all for real?

Of course there will be a MINORITY that doesn't enjoy her releases. But to GROUP "EVERYONE" together? lmfao. Y'all need some Jesus. So far all I've seen is praise for this new release except for a few here and there who don't enjoy it and THAT. IS. O. KAY!

There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does because they're stuck in the past
There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does now because they can't adapt to genre changes
etc.
.
ayu is such a musicians that "changing" genres was never very shown since she was (since LOVEppears) very open for every genre.
it's not the fact it's something diffrent, it's just... it doesn't sound well. I will never accept amount of her english because she sound ridicolous. She sound and she will.
__________________

  #526  
Old 10th June 2014, 12:48 PM
Marcelo Marcelo is offline
As if.. Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
Karen Walker<3
  #527  
Old 10th June 2014, 12:56 PM
November4's Avatar
November4 November4 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
ayu is such a musicians that "changing" genres was never very shown since she was (since LOVEppears) very open for every genre.
it's not the fact it's something diffrent, it's just... it doesn't sound well. I will never accept amount of her english because she sound ridicolous. She sound and she will.
u wanna fry my fishpoop? or feed them all?
  #528  
Old 10th June 2014, 11:09 PM
marty's Avatar
marty marty is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Italy, Turin
Posts: 1,649
Lol @ Karen randomly popping up in this thread.
__________________


Hello new me...

  #529  
Old 11th June 2014, 12:23 AM
orangeakira's Avatar
orangeakira orangeakira is offline
appears Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Millersville, PA
Posts: 1,067
This album isn't really "changing genre's". She already did dancey songs before like Sparkle and Connected. Let's not forget the 20+ remix albums we have, or the "Ayu" project she did with drizzly in Europe. Ayu's done new genre's all the time. Bold and delicious was gospel, sweet season was country(ish), Microphone was rock, Angel's song is cutesy pop, I don't know what sexy little things was, but it was sure different. We've had ballads, rock songs, pop songs, dance songs. Like most songs of hers.

From the beginning she's never been one to stick to a single sound. This album isn't a curve ball out of nowhere. She's doing exactly what she's been doing. Changing. It's most likely a "premium one time exclusive". For the next album she'll go do another style of music like she has always done.

Last edited by orangeakira; 11th June 2014 at 12:28 AM.
  #530  
Old 11th June 2014, 01:15 AM
ayumisrael's Avatar
ayumisrael ayumisrael is offline
Lelio Protector

 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Israel
Posts: 16,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeakira View Post
This album isn't really "changing genre's". She already did dancey songs before like Sparkle and Connected. Let's not forget the 20+ remix albums we have, or the "Ayu" project she did with drizzly in Europe. Ayu's done new genre's all the time. Bold and delicious was gospel, sweet season was country(ish), Microphone was rock, Angel's song is cutesy pop, I don't know what sexy little things was, but it was sure different. We've had ballads, rock songs, pop songs, dance songs. Like most songs of hers.

From the beginning she's never been one to stick to a single sound. This album isn't a curve ball out of nowhere. She's doing exactly what she's been doing. Changing. It's most likely a "premium one time exclusive". For the next album she'll go do another style of music like she has always done.
Sexy little thing's was swing jazz (pop), it's like she invented it -with pop- it was really innovative music style wise.
__________________

Thanks to ownsarai for the great set!
  #531  
Old 11th June 2014, 08:00 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
Zutto… Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 34,466
It's either one thing (she isn't experimenting enough and is boring) or another (she is experimenting too much and isn't Ayu anymore) but usually it is the former.
  #532  
Old 11th June 2014, 08:23 AM
Cahz-'s Avatar
Cahz- Cahz- is offline
And Then Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 905
Meanwhile Namie Amuro releases an album like this and everybody would be praising her to death... and wishing for Ayu to do something like this lol
  #533  
Old 11th June 2014, 09:56 AM
Surreal17's Avatar
Surreal17 Surreal17 is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 3,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeakira View Post
This album isn't really "changing genre's". She already did dancey songs before like Sparkle and Connected. Let's not forget the 20+ remix albums we have, or the "Ayu" project she did with drizzly in Europe. Ayu's done new genre's all the time. Bold and delicious was gospel, sweet season was country(ish), Microphone was rock, Angel's song is cutesy pop, I don't know what sexy little things was, but it was sure different. We've had ballads, rock songs, pop songs, dance songs. Like most songs of hers.

From the beginning she's never been one to stick to a single sound. This album isn't a curve ball out of nowhere. She's doing exactly what she's been doing. Changing. It's most likely a "premium one time exclusive". For the next album she'll go do another style of music like she has always done.
exactly
Love changing ayu!
__________________
My Music Blog (new articles)
Ayumi Live Database List
  #534  
Old 11th June 2014, 10:18 AM
KLJames KLJames is offline
ayu-mi-x Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 541
cover for upcoming free cd:
Spoiler:



not sure anyone posted this before...
__________________

Last edited by KLJames; 11th June 2014 at 10:28 AM.
  #535  
Old 11th June 2014, 10:20 AM
orangeakira's Avatar
orangeakira orangeakira is offline
appears Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Millersville, PA
Posts: 1,067
^Those are really pretty but she sure loves that pastel color theme doesn't she? lol I mean, just look at my signature. haha
__________________
tumblr: pumpkinvision | 3DS friend code: 5386-7813-0796 | PSN: beatfreak19
  #536  
Old 11th June 2014, 10:35 AM
Surreal17's Avatar
Surreal17 Surreal17 is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 3,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLJames View Post
cover for upcoming free cd:
Spoiler:



not sure anyone posted this before...
wow..the What is forever love & NOW & 4EVA cover is splendid.

@orangeakira : great signature!
__________________
My Music Blog (new articles)
Ayumi Live Database List
  #537  
Old 11th June 2014, 11:14 AM
ayu-michan's Avatar
ayu-michan ayu-michan is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Heartplace
Posts: 1,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLJames View Post
cover for upcoming free cd:
Spoiler:



not sure anyone posted this before...
The background saved them, because I'm soooooo sick of this pastel theme already. But this, well, I approve since it's beautiful. Now I hope the album cover won't be like this though...

Edit: isn't Lelio's cover the cover for Hello new me? Same dress....
__________________

Set by YuriChan


Last edited by ayu-michan; 11th June 2014 at 12:35 PM.
  #538  
Old 11th June 2014, 11:26 AM
Refix's Avatar
Refix Refix is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pit of bottomless darkness
Posts: 1,606
I like the second one, except for that hair and skirt. She could make an up do bun with that hair and make it 5 or 7 cm over the knee skirt, that will makes her look taller.
P.S: be a bit creative with the font please. It sucks.
__________________


Oh I, I tried so hard to change
But the devil locked my door
I'll wear these heavy chains
Around my neck like a prisoner
I just wanna love
But he won't let me go
Loosen up my chains
Oh, I'm a condemned prisoner.

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, colours, feel the love, premium showcase

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.