'Feel the love' short ver. preview from YouTube - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 27th October 2013, 09:35 PM
JEWEL Initiate

I thought that was the arranger's job though?
Old 27th October 2013, 09:39 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

That -is- the arranger's job. Komuro really isn't at fault at all. His work on Love songs was fantastic and he arranged like one song out of the 9 or 10 he did for it. His arrangement for crossroad was not at all what we usually get from him (90's gar-bahge) so that was nice. The reason why Feel the love probably sounds so unlike Ayu is because it's DJ Hello Kitty's first production job. I wonder if they had them do the arrangement too since it doesn't feel like tasuku, CMJK, or Yuta. They seem to have started using that "sound production" thing that usually just means arranger or composer/arranger in the states.

-shrugs-

Composers just provide the melodies and such. With Ayu though, her team probably collaborates more than most. (aka Yuta probably asks tasuku or whatever to do certain things if he can compared to when she used Tell me why and they probably NEVER spoke to the original composers)

Impatience is so not fun. Things come when they come, plus we know that Ayu said Merry-go-round is coming soon so I'm just going to wait until it pops up on YouTube.

Last edited by truehappiness; 27th October 2013 at 09:48 PM.
Old 27th October 2013, 11:39 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

I don't think this composition is good or sounds professional or polished at all. Which is what I meant. Not even going to touch that arrangement. Already said enough.

Anyways, it's like I was waiting for the leak of the m-flo song for the past few days like it was bound to come out really soon, and I totally forgot that this single doesn't come out until Christmas

But if she said we'll hear it soon, that's nice.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 28th October 2013, 12:46 AM
YOU Initiate

People seem to hate TK and 90' jpops.....Globe, TRF, Kahala Tomomi love all! Love songs its a masterpiece..... i dont understand.

Last edited by henrique; 28th October 2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old 28th October 2013, 12:48 AM
No way to say Initiate

TK is a musical god. I'd blame Ayu or the arranger before I point fingers at TK.
Old 28th October 2013, 01:08 AM
Dolls Initiate

Really don't like the preview at all...the English lyrics and the music. I was so excited to hear a new single coming. Hopefully Pray will not disappoint
Old 28th October 2013, 01:00 PM
winding road H-Initiate

I usually love TK's compositions, I think the main problem with this song is the arrangement and DJ Hello Kitty... But then again, as it's DJ Hello Kitty's first job I guess we shouldn't expect anything better than... well, that LOL
I still like it though, because it's so catchy, but I won't deny it could be better arranged...

Old 28th October 2013, 04:54 PM
And Then Initiate

I may be in the minority but I can actually Feel the love for this song!
She needs to stick to this and give the rock stuff a little break.
Old 28th October 2013, 04:54 PM
glitter Initiate

It's doing pretty good on Youtube! Keep watching ;D
Old 28th October 2013, 04:58 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

^ Yeah I just watched on youtube and the views are pretty steady!

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 28th October 2013, 06:49 PM
As if.. Initiate

The girl said she will make, only the best music she is able to make ... and she come up with that .... since FIVE she got too many bad songs but nothing that made me feel so ashamed for her. After 15 years this the only thing she is able to record?

That some fans can find it fun, catchy... ok why not, though personally I find it annoying like hell, but that's taste. Speaking from a musical education point of view, quality wise it's just garbage. And it's not what you would expect from a 15 years old long career!

TK can make dated things but can pop up with some nice things, there the fact it sounds dated isn't even the problem, it's just a bad song, with bad composition, arrangements, ....
In fact it's what I would expect from a brainless fresh idol, something composed in 5 minutes, recorded in less time but not something for Ayumi Hamasaki and that's shame.

She got fun songs but not something as bad than this. I don't get her. Why not so long ago we could feel the hard work and now it's like she doesn't give a damn about quality ( although that the first thing she should focus on as a pro that sells her work) and just throw whatever happens to be recorded.

But if she really thinks she recorded a good song (the best music she can pull off after 15 years) then I wonder what happened to her after Love songs release, and for me it starts with FIVE.
Old 28th October 2013, 07:31 PM
MY STORY Initiate

^I don't think Ayu needs or wants you to feel ashamed for her...

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 28th October 2013, 08:03 PM
Dolls Initiate

I really don't understand why people make so much trouble about that single. Maybee.. it is not her best single... maybee it sounds cheap or what ever. But well.. she made greate music since 15 Years.. so why not let her make a single, she wanna make.. even if it is not a good one.
We don't know, what merry go round will sound like.. or pray.
Old 28th October 2013, 08:39 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayusan View Post
The girl said she will make, only the best music she is able to make ... and she come up with that .... since FIVE she got too many bad songs but nothing that made me feel so ashamed for her. After 15 years this the only thing she is able to record?

That some fans can find it fun, catchy... ok why not, though personally I find it annoying like hell, but that's taste. Speaking from a musical education point of view, quality wise it's just garbage. And it's not what you would expect from a 15 years old long career!

TK can make dated things but can pop up with some nice things, there the fact it sounds dated isn't even the problem, it's just a bad song, with bad composition, arrangements, ....
In fact it's what I would expect from a brainless fresh idol, something composed in 5 minutes, recorded in less time but not something for Ayumi Hamasaki and that's shame.

She got fun songs but not something as bad than this. I don't get her. Why not so long ago we could feel the hard work and now it's like she doesn't give a damn about quality ( although that the first thing she should focus on as a pro that sells her work) and just throw whatever happens to be recorded.

But if she really thinks she recorded a good song (the best music she can pull off after 15 years) then I wonder what happened to her after Love songs release, and for me it starts with FIVE.
And while you keep complaining, the views on Youtube keep rising on a speed they never did before.

Considering she is a popstar... mission acomplished.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 28th October 2013, 08:51 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Who cares if it's Dj Hello Kitty's first job? M was Ayu's first composition and it's a masterpiece! They were lazy, that's it. She might be getting her fame back with this, but there's no way she's getting more respect as an artist.
Old 28th October 2013, 09:01 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayusan View Post

Go to bed ! You are tired !

I don't understand why some of you are so critical. Until you have the power and knowledge to do something similar or better you should be more carefull with you words. If you are good then prove it. Today, in this world everybody have to say something bad about someone but they should look in the mirror first.
Old 28th October 2013, 09:19 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Composing is pretty different from arranging/producing. Ayu has only it once in her career with WONDERLAND.

I feel like fans need to stop acting like whatever recent release is what she's going to be making for the rest of her career. That's not what Ayu is like or has been like at all. Even though we've gotten phases where she makes mostly rockish stuff or mostly medium, usually that ends or she puts something that is a bit different on the album.

Last edited by truehappiness; 28th October 2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old 28th October 2013, 10:06 PM
Who... Initiate

^ I kinda have to agree with that last part. I swear, sometimes the sweeping generalizations Ayu fans make based on new releases make me wonder if short-term memory loss is rampant among the fanbase
Old 28th October 2013, 10:27 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
And while you keep complaining, the views on Youtube keep rising on a speed they never did before.

Considering she is a popstar... mission acomplished.
she just jumped on what's popular right now or what's popular right now somehow colided with what she's liking at the moment and here we have it. Music is like fashion it comes in waves of a popular style.

personally i think the composing part, the melody is very nice, the thing that bugs me is the megh arangement. It could have been a great piece of work.

I think for the most part people who ahve been fans for more than 3 years are harder to be impressed with the work a singer releases. I too, noticed, that new stuff gets my attention for at the most a month then i just get borred, or go back to the stuff i love lol

Last edited by BlackSilence; 28th October 2013 at 10:30 PM.
Old 28th October 2013, 10:43 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I don't think you have to be a new fan to be into what Ayu's been doing. Some people have been fans for the last decade or more and they like this song and other recent releases quite a bit!

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, feel the love