[Official Message] ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th January 2016, 11:22 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by krtman2002 View Post
It's the first time I'm going to an Ayu concert. Somebody who has gone to Osaka and Tokio, what do you recommend me to apply for? I think I'd apply for 1 date in Tokio and 1 in Osaka, but I don't know what to do. What is better?
I saw the Arena Tour 2010 at Yoyogi it was awesome! I thought the stadium was bigger but really I loved it. It's like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmtfsFLgXMA

It was easy to find my way, all is well explained! Plus you can visit Harajuku nearby, it was so cool. This was the best weekend of my trip there!

Last edited by CeReSu; 29th January 2016 at 11:25 AM.
Old 29th January 2016, 11:31 AM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
It's the first time I'm going to an Ayu concert. Somebody who has gone to Osaka and Tokio, what do you recommend me to apply for? I think I'd apply for 1 date in Tokio and 1 in Osaka, but I don't know what to do. What is better?
I've never been to Osaka Jo Hall, but I've attended multiple concerts at Yoyogi and all were great and had nice visibility. Besides, the location of the arena is great, Harajuku is right there, with Shibuya just one stop away and Shinjuku two stops away with the Yamanote line.

Last edited by pimenta; 29th January 2016 at 11:35 AM.
Old 29th January 2016, 01:24 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
Usally Tour starts in April, but sometimes it starts later, like this year, or Premium Showcase.

@all who are applying for multiple dates
Remember you have to pay all dates you win (and overseas members usally win all ther entrys)
Thanks. Wondering if I should go in May just to be safe. But I also want to see Sakura blossoms... hmmmm.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 29th January 2016, 01:42 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Sakura + Ayu together are hard to catch. Ayu mostly starts mid-april while Sakura bloom end march/beginning-april. I missen sakura 2 times xD (ok last year I got the second wave blooming, you know not the light pink, but the deeper pink cherry blossoms)

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 29th January 2016, 04:04 PM
Don't look back Initiate

All she needs to do now is make an album that could fit in well with the JAPAN theme :/
Old 29th January 2016, 04:14 PM
Far away Initiate

I think I'm going to overnight in Hakone or Nagoya Sat night and attend the Sunday concert. The last Hikari train back to Tokyo on Sat is at 8:55, whereas Sunday's concert starts way earlier.
Old 31st January 2016, 10:16 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

I have a question. I tried to sign up to TA on Thursday but I don't receive the email with further instruction how to register. I already wrote an email to the staff but the have not yet answered either and I don't want to bother them too much. Probably a lot of other people try to register too. I just wanted to know in case I don't manage to register in time, is it still possible for me to get tickets for all three Osaka dates? That is probably a silly question, but I'm scared of not getting any tickets if I don't register now. xD
Old 31st January 2016, 10:55 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Have you checked the spam folder? If the email is not there, maybe you could try making another email for TA, preferably with a different provider, just to be safe. You can change your email address later.

They normally do a few lotteries, but I think only the first one is available for the foreign fans? Or at least I remember that some of the later lotteries are only available for Japanese fans.
Old 31st January 2016, 10:57 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayukiChoco View Post
I have a question. I tried to sign up to TA on Thursday but I don't receive the email with further instruction how to register. I already wrote an email to the staff but the have not yet answered either and I don't want to bother them too much. Probably a lot of other people try to register too. I just wanted to know in case I don't manage to register in time, is it still possible for me to get tickets for all three Osaka dates? That is probably a silly question, but I'm scared of not getting any tickets if I don't register now. xD
First of all have you checked the spam folder of your mail?
Have you tried submitting your e-mail for the second time?
If you are late for the first lottery, they will have another one later. The thing is usually first two lotteries are available for overseas fans as well, but all the rest additional ones are for Japan only.
Oh, rainbow_smile, you were faster than me :-)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)
Old 31st January 2016, 01:05 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
For my personal experience, good seats are "better" at Yoyogi than in Osaka (I have experienced third road from the stage at Yoyogi and fourth at Osaka)

BUT bad seats are better at Osaka (I went on low budget for the second show, so I bought the cheapest tickets, back row on the second level is better in Osaka, you can see more clearly).

But since it's your first time and you're applying TA lottery I would say that go for Tokyo dates, cos you're probably getting a decent/good seat
Old 31st January 2016, 09:10 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
^ Have you checked the spam folder? If the email is not there, maybe you could try making another email for TA, preferably with a different provider, just to be safe. You can change your email address later.

They normally do a few lotteries, but I think only the first one is available for the foreign fans? Or at least I remember that some of the later lotteries are only available for Japanese fans.

Thank you for your answers. Yes, I already checked the Spam folder and I also resend my Mail address. I'll try out another email provider then. Which one will work for sure? So I don't get tickets as foreign fan when I'm not a TA member?

Last edited by SayukiChoco; 31st January 2016 at 09:12 PM.
Old 31st January 2016, 09:29 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

^ I am not a member of TA, but Koda Gumi is from the same provider and it works just fine with my gmail account

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 31st January 2016, 11:11 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

^ I just used gmail and it worked immediately. Thank you everyone!
Old 31st January 2016, 11:58 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
So I don't get tickets as foreign fan when I'm not a TA member?
Well, only TA members can apply for the lottery. But technically you can still get tickets from resellers if you're not a TA member. I'm glad gmail worked for you though ^^
Old 1st February 2016, 12:39 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
^ I just used gmail and it worked immediately. Thank you everyone!
Glad to hear it worked then! And good luck on the lottery

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 1st February 2016, 03:46 AM
Because of You Initiate

If she wants to use this tour to promote A BEST, she should perform vogue-far away-SEASONS, these three songs together are remarkable for many people

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 1st February 2016, 03:09 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

^ I'd love vogue and far away! those 2 songs are awesome, but seasons is just still so boring to me in every single aspect

tumblr

Old 1st February 2016, 03:48 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
Well, only TA members can apply for the lottery. But technically you can still get tickets from resellers if you're not a TA member. I'm glad gmail worked for you though ^^
Could you tell me where can find the resellers store in Tokyo?
Old 1st February 2016, 04:28 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisoka2014 View Post
Could you tell me where can find the resellers store in Tokyo?
Hi! A lot of the information from this thread can help you, http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70001 Of course, a lot has changed since then so if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Old 1st February 2016, 04:44 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I'm starting to be impatient about the lottery... Am I right thinking that even thought I'm a TA member I can't apply for the tickets yet?

Do we have to wait until the 5th of February to be able to do it?

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2016, made in japan