'M(A)DE IN JAPAN' out June 29th + 2015 TA TOUR (TA ver.) - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th May 2016, 01:16 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I had the same thoughts about Survivor, lol. I still haven't made it through the track. It might be my least favorite track of hers ever. It's so embarrassing. I'm trying to be less of a hoarder with my music files cause I am drowning in them and this could be the first Ayu track I just completely rid from my files. Ironic that it's called survivor and it might actually be the one song I completely kill off from her entire discography.
I like it enough to not delete it. I have gotten through the song a few times to see if the chanting grows on me, but like the beginning of Winter diary, it's not gonna happen lol
Old 12th May 2016, 01:32 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
If that's necessary, I think it could be arranged. However it will be a lot of money and shipping, lol.
Well buyer needs to pay for the shipping cost.

I know group of ayu fan from baidu doing that.

Quote:
DIE DIE DIE DIE FLY FLY FLY FLY TRY TRY TRY

Woah! Yeah yeah (jungle)

LOLOLOL Still, Survivor is my favorite in this album.

FLY FLY FLY FLY FLY AWAY
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AGAIN

Timmy did a very good job in this song, IMO. I hope people would be appreciated how much he has done for ayu.

I feel like this song will have a PV.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Last edited by kotora; 12th May 2016 at 02:00 AM.
Old 12th May 2016, 01:38 AM
Who... Initiate

overall this album has been better to me than anything since Love songs that was the last time I got super excited for an ayumi album. Although I do love all of her music, A ONE was a bore to me and it's probably the album I listen to the least out of all of them, but this album exceeded what I was expecting. Although I do miss her 15-17 track albums.. i wish she would do a longer one, even if it took more time.
Old 12th May 2016, 01:39 AM
End roll Initiate

Survivor is one of the freshest songs she's done in a long time and it's the most brilliant track on the album, hands-down. There's nothing embarrassing about it and it makes a ton of sense, melodically.
Old 12th May 2016, 02:35 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
If that's necessary, I think it could be arranged. However it will be a lot of money and shipping, lol.
I'd totally get in on this if someone was willing to do it!
Old 12th May 2016, 02:56 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I can put up a thread gauging interest first... cause if it's quite a few copies, it will be a lot of money on a credit card, haha. Or maybe just here.

You know...

This album is like an amazing endless dessert buffet that you never have to leave. Plate after plate of pure pop confection, I love this~

Last edited by truehappiness; 12th May 2016 at 03:00 AM.
Old 12th May 2016, 06:24 AM
P.S II Initiate

I listened to tasky, and holy sh*t it made me goosebumps
Old 12th May 2016, 09:51 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
Yup... Which is why oricon isn't too accurate anymore.. they exclude: concert venue sales, corporate owned shops (is that the expression?) like mu-mo, sony's equivalent of mu-mo no idea what the name is, digital sales ofc, music cards (which is why almost nobody does them anymore now), fanclub sales etc. Pretty much all they count is japanese CD stores (in Japan) and that's it.
Are you sure they don't count mu-mo sales?
Cause if so, official sales of some artists don't make sense... e.g. Kuu' s last two albums, which had FC versions, sold with normal editions according to Souncscan only about half of the offical sales. Where is fhe other half comig from, if not from FC and music card versions, which were sold through mu-mo (for music cards before they stopped counting)?

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 12th May 2016, 05:40 PM
Depend on you Initiate

OP, I think the title should be edited as "M(A)DE IN JAPAN". I think that's the official title, really. Look at the avex website.

BTW, this is the first album since Party Queen where Ayu actually has a message to convey, right? She's making a statement about the modern era and life and rules. I suck at describing it, but I feel like she made this album with such a vision in mind. Colours (which I LOVE), A ONE, sixxxxxx and LOVE again were just music for the music. I feel like this is finally an album with a vision and a message again (reading the lyrics, and the music and everything).

I hope we get a great cover to tie it all together.
Old 12th May 2016, 06:07 PM
immature Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliceshields View Post
I listened to tasky, and holy sh*t it made me goosebumps
Right? I felt the same way. tasky made me extremely excited for the rest of the album, in a nostalgic way it was reminiscent to how old Ayu albums made me feel when I would first listen to them, brought me into a world or atmosphere.. Ayu's vocals, the songs, the quality.. this album is great. I'm going to be obsessed with it for some time.
Old 12th May 2016, 06:42 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Seasons View Post
OP, I think the title should be edited as "M(A)DE IN JAPAN". I think that's the official title, really. Look at the avex website.

BTW, this is the first album since Party Queen where Ayu actually has a message to convey, right? She's making a statement about the modern era and life and rules. I suck at describing it, but I feel like she made this album with such a vision in mind. Colours (which I LOVE), A ONE, sixxxxxx and LOVE again were just music for the music. I feel like this is finally an album with a vision and a message again (reading the lyrics, and the music and everything).

I hope we get a great cover to tie it all together.
It's a little conflicting. MADE IN JAPAN is how we see it sometimes but other times we see M(A)DE IN JAPAN or the MDE IN JAPAN so I think it is simplest to just keep it MADE IN JAPAN since the tour is keeping it that way too, I think.
Old 12th May 2016, 06:52 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
It's a little conflicting. MADE IN JAPAN is how we see it sometimes but other times we see M(A)DE IN JAPAN or the MDE IN JAPAN so I think it is simplest to just keep it MADE IN JAPAN since the tour is keeping it that way too, I think.
Hmm how will we know in the end which one it officially is? Wait for iTunes or..? :/ Wrong tagging irks me haha.
Old 12th May 2016, 06:58 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Officila site and Awa write it M(A)DE IN JAPAN

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 12th May 2016, 07:07 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

The official site has had three different variations.

One with the A-logo, one with the (A), and one without any embellishment on the A, so it's on the whole kind of confusing, lol.

Perhaps we should wait for iTunes. I recall for (miss)understood we had the parenthesis everywhere but for this, CD shops seem to just have MADE IN JAPAN. I can message a mod to change it though. Should we do M(A)DE for sure then?

I am really kinda disappointed that the tour also has the (A) but then in the tour subtitle they don't have it, yet the goods all have it.

Last edited by truehappiness; 12th May 2016 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12th May 2016, 07:08 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
The official site has had three different variations.

One with the A-logo, one with the (A), and one without any embellishment on the A, so it's on the whole kind of confusing, lol.
But the plain one is only used when referring to the tour title. The album is always written as (A) or as (embellishment) I think?

BTW with this release schedule, the sales for the album are going to be soooooo low. Maybe #30? LOL
Waiting over a month to release after giving us ALL the songs is crazy. They should make the physical release a Deluxe with a few bonus tracks, even if it's remixes of the songs on the album.

Last edited by 4Seasons; 12th May 2016 at 07:10 PM.
Old 12th May 2016, 07:11 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Nah, I don't think this is gonna affect sales too much.
Old 12th May 2016, 07:34 PM
Who... Initiate

^ it didn't with Colours, did it?
Old 12th May 2016, 07:37 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I don't think so.

I mean we got Party Queen on iTunes a week before physical release so... I don't think the digital/streaming/whatever really affects fans much (and to be frank, the main buyers of Ayu albums aside from a few casual fans). However, I do think MORE people will buy this if they get a sampling since it is quintessential Ayu.
Old 12th May 2016, 07:43 PM
Daybreak Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Seasons View Post
Hmm how will we know in the end which one it officially is? Wait for iTunes or..?
iTunes is not very reliable when it comes to Japanese music because they change the titles to the American English standard most of the time.

I'm gonna keep using the tag as MADE IN JAPAN because the parentheses make it look tacky. I just don't accept it
Old 12th May 2016, 07:46 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I just like being close to official if possible. But this is a strange decision IMO for the (A) officially... is there a reason for it?! Haha. I guess it's to replace the usual A (logo) type they usually have for like A BALLADS. Imagine if we had (A) BEST, oy.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, m(a)de in japan, made in japan