[News] HBYA - Theme song "Tokyo Rainbow Pride 2012" - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th April 2012, 12:18 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
What? Does that mean I won't find my future husband here? Amongst fellow Ayu fans? My dreams are crushed.
I can give you two names xDD
Old 28th April 2012, 01:16 PM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
oh. idgaf about gays etc, I mean, anyone does what he/she wants in the bedroom, I don't even care. at least some attention to Ayu
Well it wouldn't be a problem really, the thing is that because we are a minority some people attack us, bully us, and some gay people even get killed in some countries, so we have to somehow fight for our rights in the most glamorous way possible

It isn't just a bedroom thing, but yeah I agree with you, it should be just a bedroom thing but people decide to pick on us because they feel like it.

Anyway, I've always known ayu as a gay icon, even before all the gay themes in her pvs, I've been told this years ago and I guess is one of the reasons why I became a fan perhaps? I wish I could attend this.
Old 28th April 2012, 01:51 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post
Aaw, that's sweet. Please roll over and die
I think the guy or girl doesn't mean that in a harmful way. If straight person said "I'm proud of being straight," wouldn't everyone think "What? That's so strange." I think it's the same with homosexual people. Of course, I'm not against the gay pride parade or festivities, they're actually quite fun in the city I'm staying. But in reality, people should not have to say "I have gay pride" or "I'm proud of being gay" because it's not something people should be proud of. Not because it's a bad or dirty word or idea, but because we should have already accepted and moved on that homosexuals do exist and it's not a bad thing.
Old 28th April 2012, 02:19 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashita.san View Post
Because this song is too beautiful to be a theme of that parade.. I'm not against gays at all. But there is no pride in being gay... That's just my opinion. Sorry..
Well honey, get back on your high horse and gallop to another forum please.

You see dem glamorous nails?

A gay did 'em.

You see dat outfit?

A gay picked it out.

Without those gays, Ayu would be wearing a trash bag on the corner of Shibuya looking for a stray cat to pet.

Forever alone D:
Old 28th April 2012, 02:39 PM
forgiveness Initiate

That squirrel looks rabid.
Old 28th April 2012, 02:43 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
I think the guy or girl doesn't mean that in a harmful way. If straight person said "I'm proud of being straight," wouldn't everyone think "What? That's so strange." I think it's the same with homosexual people. Of course, I'm not against the gay pride parade or festivities, they're actually quite fun in the city I'm staying. But in reality, people should not have to say "I have gay pride" or "I'm proud of being gay" because it's not something people should be proud of. Not because it's a bad or dirty word or idea, but because we should have already accepted and moved on that homosexuals do exist and it's not a bad thing.
I do agree with you. Gay Pride actually shouldn't have to exist, we should all accept each other as we are. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, there is nothing EVER wrong with LOVE.

Sadly we live in world where this is not accomplish-able yet. So as long people are not willing to accept we'll parade for our rights.

I hope for some video footage

set by ben ♥

Old 28th April 2012, 02:49 PM
TO BE Initiate

I didn't know that AHS is gay forum.. I'm so sorry...

LOL

Last edited by yamashita.san; 28th April 2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 28th April 2012, 02:52 PM
SURREAL Initiate

People are taking the "theres no pride in being gay" thing too hard in their asses (literally). I'm sure the person who wrote it actually meant that there's as much pride in being gay as being straight. You don't hear straight people go all "PRIDE FOR STRAIGHT PEOPLE YO".

edit: ^ It isn't a gay forum. :S

Last edited by RayJason; 28th April 2012 at 02:56 PM.
Old 28th April 2012, 02:58 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post
Aaw, that's sweet. Please roll over and die
Come and kill me
Old 28th April 2012, 03:13 PM
MY STORY Initiate

What a nice coincidence, I've always thought how beautiful you are would be a nice theme for gay pride parades/movements/whatever because that theme of the song is so sweet. I'm not a gay myself, and I have nothing against them. They're people like everyone else and it's good that they're proud of what they are.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 28th April 2012, 03:25 PM
Trauma Initiate

AYU's great!!

lady ayu
Old 28th April 2012, 03:46 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
Well it wouldn't be a problem really, the thing is that because we are a minority some people attack us, bully us, and some gay people even get killed in some countries, so we have to somehow fight for our rights in the most glamorous way possible

It isn't just a bedroom thing, but yeah I agree with you, it should be just a bedroom thing but people decide to pick on us because they feel like it.

Anyway, I've always known ayu as a gay icon, even before all the gay themes in her pvs, I've been told this years ago and I guess is one of the reasons why I became a fan perhaps? I wish I could attend this.
well everyone should do what he wants until it leads to global nuclear war, lol, that's my principle

I think all superstars are gay icons. Madonna & Gaga - definately. so, don't see much buzz why Ayu shouldn't be doing it

Quote:

LOL

no it's just a forum full of different people

Last edited by ayu_ready?; 28th April 2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 28th April 2012, 04:03 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
If the world was filled with people who wouldn't crucify others for being gay, gay pride festivals wouldn't exist.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 28th April 2012, 04:10 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Yet I've never met a straight person who fits the description
J-rockers perhaps? Lol.
Old 28th April 2012, 04:22 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:

LOL
If this is a gay forum, the AHS logo would be in Rainbow color representing gays.

I really want to see ayu attending

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 28th April 2012, 04:33 PM
still alone Initiate

Suddenly she's like all other divas who are gay icon as well.
Old 28th April 2012, 04:35 PM
Real me Initiate

Quote:

LOL
yeah, so gtfo.

tumblr

Old 28th April 2012, 04:37 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
If you're not accepting of all kinds of love, you have no business being an ayu fan. Seriously, what do you think this woman stands for? Lol.
EXACTLY. i don't understand how someone can be an Ayu fan, but at the same time be homophobic. its pretty much against everything Ayu stands for.

as for pride in being gay...well, when you're a minority and there are so many people out there who hate you, you have to take pride in yourself because no one else is going to do it for you. if we don't take pride in ourselves, people will never overcome their ignorance and we will never have the same rights as everyone else. i think some people don't understand because they've never had to live their life as an outcast, knowing they're different from those around them, or knowing that despite being in a committed relationship, in the eyes of the law you are complete strangers. its terrifying to think that because of people's stupidity, if something terrible happened to my partner, i wouldn't even be notified, nor would i even have rights to visit him in the hospital.

anyway, as for Ayu, i'm really happy her song is being used. it fits perfectly! i'm so proud of her, and to be her fan.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 28th April 2012, 05:12 PM
Curtain call Initiate

Homophobia is everywhere, they act like is a disease.

Quote:

LOL
wtf is wrong with you this was a good thread in the beginning you're just ruining it with your ignorance.
Old 28th April 2012, 05:15 PM
GREEN Initiate

thats nice that Ayumi is doing this...
I knew she was becoming the lady gaga of Asia. Just didn't know how long it would take her.
Asia and the way they treat their sexuality is just so... off to me, lol. It's like accepted, but at the same time, its not. And I dont think it has anything to do with 'dont ask, dont tell. It more like, you are a kid... go try and experiment! BUT! dont enjoy it too much because at some point you have to start a 'real' family.

As for pride parades, I think at this point that have evolved beyond being gay events. It seems more like an acceptance kinda thing now. Yes gay people go to these things and are proud of being out -- which this is what I got what the parades, its not being proud about being gay, but being proud to tell people that you are gay -- but all sorts of people come to the parade and have fun and support and just to do everything.
Closed Thread

Tags
how beautiful you are, party queen, tokyo rainbow pride