ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ V - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th June 2013, 03:28 PM
No way to say Initiate

Hopefully it will motivate her to release better music and promote more!
Old 8th June 2013, 03:29 PM
No way to say Initiate

^ +1

even her tours now selling bad :/ she really needs to do something....

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 8th June 2013, 03:53 PM
Because of You Initiate

the problem is "good music" is well...lt depends on a taste.... i think it's just because people are so much into all that dance stuff the past few years that it's taking over the world of music now. very few appreaciate deeper meaning in music these days, or so it looks for me *shrugs*

i think she might just need a new wind of creativity to freshen up a bit? but then again what might be fresh to me or to someone else might be in no way fresh for anyone else, and francly dance music to me is nothing fresh xD.....i just want more music, badass music lol

tho i do agree with the lack of promotion. and i don't understand that at all *shrugs*

Last edited by BlackSilence; 8th June 2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 8th June 2013, 03:56 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

Ayu...please hang on!

it's really weird that this is happened...her LOVE again album is really a reminisence of her early work.

I don't know...
if Japanese really want something fresh from her...i think the best way to do it is...she need to discharged all of her team and working with new team...from top to bottom..especially on creative area...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 8th June 2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old 8th June 2013, 04:23 PM
ayu trance Initiate

If I could afford it, I'd fly over there right now and attend a few concerts!

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 8th June 2013, 05:06 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Japanese are still pissed with her because of Maro...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 8th June 2013, 05:28 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
who else is planning to go to the 7/27 and/or 7/28 shows?!
Me! Me! Me! If I can find tickets I'm not sure which date I'll attend though xD
Old 8th June 2013, 05:33 PM
still alone Initiate

I was talking to my friend the other day about how she's changed a lot recently and not in a good way. She's not really like last time anymore. We still think Timmy is part of it. About the bad ticket sales.... Well... Probably people are tired of her gossips back to back. She used to say Mannie was her last angel and there's no way this is gonna be bad so and so and yet she broke up. With Maro... Another controversy. Oh well...
Old 8th June 2013, 05:40 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyTony View Post
Me but I don't know which date yet. Maybe both if I find cheap tickets.
Same here. I'm probably gonna go on the 28th at least.

KUMONOITO.NETDEVIANTART.COMTWITTER

Old 8th June 2013, 05:45 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7entheaven View Post
I was talking to my friend the other day about how she's changed a lot recently and not in a good way. She's not really like last time anymore. We still think Timmy is part of it. About the bad ticket sales.... Well... Probably people are tired of her gossips back to back. She used to say Mannie was her last angel and there's no way this is gonna be bad so and so and yet she broke up. With Maro... Another controversy. Oh well...
If she still gives great shows like the recent CDL and last year's tour and great songs like Wake me up, Song 4 u and petal I couldn't care less from what the media and a name her unfortunately failing relationships are doing for her, or Timmy (if he's doing anything at all except for being a good friend). Still, the only bad thing is that I miss her releasing more stuff and singles.

Last edited by ayumisrael; 8th June 2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old 8th June 2013, 06:14 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
If she still gives great shows like the recent CDL and last year's tour and great songs like Wake me up, Song 4 u and petal I couldn't care less from what the media and a name her unfortunately failing relationships are doing for her, or Timmy (if he's doing anything at all except for being a good friend). Still, the only bad thing is that I miss her releasing more stuff and singles.
thats exactly what I'm thinking right now !!
Timmy really IS a good friend .

Set by YuriChan

Old 8th June 2013, 06:29 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:

Come on, if people is not attending for crap like this, then who cares, people are obviously idiots. I personally think she believed in what she said, and the beautifully devastating lyrics of Party Queen prove enough how painful it was to discover she was wrong, and I might be mistaken, it may be all fake, but everyone just need to think about how their past relationships would look exposed in the public and do a lil bit of self-criticism. Sorry about the rant, but if read again stupid judgemental stuff like "she said he was her last angel, and then they parted" I'm going mad.
And why should Timmy be held responsable for what she is now? I'm not ironic, I'm really curious about this, like, someone doesn't like his look and composition skills, ok, but why would he be a bad influence for Ayu as a friend? I just don't understand.

Hello new me...

Old 8th June 2013, 07:11 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Struggling to sell tickets...
I'd go in a heartbeat, but they make it so needlessly difficult (the money is no problem, I can save as much as needed).
Old 8th June 2013, 08:14 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
Struggling to sell tickets...
I'd go in a heartbeat, but they make it so needlessly difficult (the money is no problem, I can save as much as needed).
Why is it difficult? You just let a middleman handle it, sit back and wait

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 8th June 2013, 08:15 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
People have started disliking Ayu back in 2005/06...It's not anything new really. The recent events prolly made it worse...Not that imho it matters.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 9th June 2013, 02:42 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty View Post
Come on, if people is not attending for crap like this, then who cares, people are obviously idiots. I personally think she believed in what she said, and the beautifully devastating lyrics of Party Queen prove enough how painful it was to discover she was wrong, and I might be mistaken, it may be all fake, but everyone just need to think about how their past relationships would look exposed in the public and do a lil bit of self-criticism. Sorry about the rant, but if read again stupid judgemental stuff like "she said he was her last angel, and then they parted" I'm going mad.
And why should Timmy be held responsable for what she is now? I'm not ironic, I'm really curious about this, like, someone doesn't like his look and composition skills, ok, but why would he be a bad influence for Ayu as a friend? I just don't understand.
THIS! I just don't understand why people keep bashing her. If her relationships doesn't work, well, it must have a good reason. If she married Mannie, it's because she believed it would last forever (she said it herself!). No one enters in a relationship thinking about the end, we all hope it will last, but sometimes, for many reasons, people just grow apart. It happens to everyone, including with her. I think it's truly unfair that people 'are mad' at her bc she and Maro broke up and if there are people that are not attending to the concert bc of this, they are **** fans, I'm sorry.

As for Timmy, I think he's a little too much on stage, but he is a really good friend to her, seems that he was there all the time when she needed. What else could we expect from a friend?

Personally, I understand why she's upset, I'd be upset too. I think that she's doing her best, she wouldn't do anything but her best and maybe right now this is not enough to please her fans anymore, so of course she's upset, things are not turning out the way it was suppose to be. Still, I think it's a great concert, may not be her best, but I would attend gladly if I have the chance and would be a time to remember for me.

The reason there isn't a day when I remember you,
is because I haven't forgotten you for a moment...
mirrorcle worldtwittertumblr

Old 9th June 2013, 02:59 AM
No way to say Initiate

She should take a year or two for touring, it's no wonder her ticket sales are down, not everyone can justify going to see the same artist every year unless they're a hardcore fan. Her concerts have become like a yearly product..like the latest version of FIFA or Call of Duty, more of the same with a different number/year, etc.

Last edited by ExodusUK; 9th June 2013 at 03:05 AM.
Old 9th June 2013, 07:02 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
She should take a year or two for touring, it's no wonder her ticket sales are down, not everyone can justify going to see the same artist every year unless they're a hardcore fan. Her concerts have become like a yearly product..like the latest version of FIFA or Call of Duty, more of the same with a different number/year, etc.
Agreed

And without the abundance of adequate, significant new releases (we have albums, but not actual singles since September 2010!!!), I just don't understand why ticket sales are falling down and her recent concerts are harder to justify...
Old 9th June 2013, 10:11 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Don't act like she was the only one who made tours every year ! All japanese singers have tours every year ... Her ticket sales are down because she is less popular that's all and normal ? Her last album sold 90 K but She can always attract more than 275 000 people it's not bad but I agree a break of 1 or 2 years can be good for her in order to get fresh ideas

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 9th June 2013, 10:37 AM
Because of You Initiate

^ deffinitelly NOT all... and i can tell that people are more eager to go when there is a gap betwean concerts.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live