[ayaka] The 8th thread - 6th album LOVE CYCLE (01.02.22) - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 17th July 2017, 05:13 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utena View Post
why does she keep cutting her hair short? She looks so much nicer with longer hair... -_- I can forgive the 'ol outfits choices but with that hair... she looks much older than she is. Such a shame.
Same point for me as well.

This short hair dilemma (at the same time my other two favorite artists - Ayu and Sayuri Sugawara/THE SxPLAY - also have short hair) is bugging me a bit...the short hair somewhat turns me off from Ayaka. I still support her, her vocals are still nice, but if Ayaka keeps cutting her hair short, then, umm...
Old 17th July 2017, 05:26 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Short hair for some reason ages ayaka a lot . She looked a lot more younger when she 1st debuted and she was more adventurous when comes to dressing her up

Seems like motherhood mellowed her quite a bit but still , looking at her wearing the same type of outfit style (cardigan over dresses , really ?) for the past few years has been really boring :x

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 17th July 2017, 09:55 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

It's not the short hair in general that bugs me, it's the styling of it. It's just so... unflattering.

Finally, I can stop dreaming....

Old 18th July 2017, 05:24 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Ayaka with long hair and shoulders more exposed to the point of sleeveless (like in the early days - see 'Real voice' etc. from 2006) and less cardigans...I'd like to see that back. I don't think that's likely though.
Old 27th July 2017, 03:38 PM

ayaka did recording of new songs in the studio the last few days including today

https://twitter.com/AyakaStaff/statu...65819702824960

https://twitter.com/AyakaStaff/statu...76852808003584

Finally for once no cardigan over ayaka's dress

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 2nd August 2017, 04:06 AM

What a rare find :O

Sing to the Sky Gold Ticket Special DVD

Released: 2009
Rare Documentary DVD in New York with live A-capella renditions of songs from the album.

https://jenie.co/documentary-ayaka-s...ecial-dvd-vob/

Man ayaka back then looked so much younger & vibrant :x

Old 9th August 2017, 06:25 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Umm...yeah.

Ayaka now has an OFFICIAL Instagram account! There was an @Ayaka_1218 Instagram account...but that turned out to be a fan account, not an official one. For a time there wasn't an official Instagram account for Ayaka...but that changes today.

Be sure to follow her!
https://www.instagram.com/ayaka_official_jp/

From her first post (two images):

Quote:
インスタはじめました��
よろしく〜����
#初投稿
#ハッシュタグ慣れない
#ワンコはアオちゃん
#ラキちゃんは参加拒否��
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXjunDzAhPJ/

(Wow, I'm surprised she now has an Instagram account! Found it out when I was doing my nightly mail check and received an email from the Room Ayaka fanclub - which I am still a member - that Ayaka has started her own official Instagram.)
Old 15th August 2017, 10:59 AM

I haven't bought JPop CDs here locally in a very long time so seeing this being sold at the bookshop earlier on was a nice surprise

It's a few $ cheaper as compared if I were to buy it via 5music :O

Old 19th September 2017, 03:33 PM

Acoustic Live Tour 2017-2018 ~3-STAR RAW~ concert goods

https://twitter.com/AyakaStaff/statu...29709004480513

The power bank is cute but the voltage is too little and it ain't cheap . A bit ironic that it's the most pricey item out of the rest as compared to the T-shirts

Surprised there's no pamphlet and/or postcard set

Tour schedule

Old 20th September 2017, 06:41 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Yeah, thumbs down on the power bank. I mean, who's making the battery? Who knows... I'd rather just go to The Wirecutter for quality portable batteries for smartphones...
Old 2nd October 2017, 03:35 AM

Sat's Acoustic Live Tour 2017-2018 ~3-STAR RAW~ setlist which took place at Aomori

01.POWER OF MUSIC
02.みんな空の下
03.ありがとうの輪
04.a song for you
05.コトノハ
06.センチメント
07.The sign
08.アカイソラ
09.THIS IS THE TIME
10.The Beginning
11.さくら
12.Have fun!!
13.にじいろ
14.beautiful

Encore

15.三日月
16.WINDING ROAD

http://setlist.mx/concerts/228644

Old 13th October 2017, 01:23 PM

Ayaka to release her graduation song 'Sakura'

Ayaka has announced the release of her new single "Sakura."

Ayaka is currently in the middle of her live tour "Acoustic Live Tour 2017-2018 ~3-STAR RAW~", which kicked off back in April. She has been sharing "Sakura" with her fans since the very first show. It's a graduation song about the feelings of parents when their children leave the nest. Many fans wanted the song to be released, and Ayaka acted right away as it will be available for purchase at her concerts starting on October 14 at Aubade Hall in Toyama. The CD can also be purchased via the singer's fan club site.

On Instagram, Ayaka posted a photo of herself holding the new CD.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaJB_JgHY5B (link includes a video)

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...on-song-sakura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i10Vff8-Liw

Man it's the same with what SPYAIR did for their JUST LIKE THIS 2017 outdoor concert , hopefully Sakura will be released/included in ayaka's future new album ?

Old 23rd October 2017, 05:06 AM

Yesterday's Acoustic Live Tour 2017-2018 ~3-STAR RAW~ setlist which took place at Tokyo International Forum A

01.POWER OF MUSIC
02.みんな空の下
03.ありがとうの輪
04.a song for you
05.コトノハ
06.センチメント
07.The sign
08.アカイソラ
09.THIS IS THE TIME
10.The Beginning
11.さくら
12.Have fun!!
13.にじいろ
14.beautiful

Encore

15.三日月
16.WINDING ROAD

http://setlist.mx/concerts/228648

Old 6th November 2017, 03:36 AM

Sat's Acoustic Live Tour 2017-2018 ~3-STAR RAW~ setlist which took place at Sapporo's Nitori Bunka Hall

01.POWER OF MUSIC
02.みんな空の下
03.ありがとうの輪
04.a song for you
05.コトノハ
06.センチメント
07.The sign
08.アカイソラ
09.THIS IS THE TIME
10.The Beginning
11.さくら
12.Have fun!!
13.にじいろ
14.beautiful

Encore

15.三日月
16.WINDING ROAD

http://setlist.mx/concerts/228651

Old 6th November 2017, 09:18 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
Ayaka to release her graduation song 'Sakura'

Ayaka has announced the release of her new single "Sakura."

[...]

Man it's the same with what SPYAIR did for their JUST LIKE THIS 2017 outdoor concert , hopefully Sakura will be released/included in ayaka's future new album ?
To me, ayaka is like Utada. She's matured so much from the scope of what most major labels cater to. I'm glad she's still doing stuff on her own, but I wish there was a major label opportunity for someone like her. If she had the clout that Utada has, her releases would be flying off the shelves.

-> <-
Old 12th December 2017, 02:51 AM

ayaka & Miura Daichi Team Up For Collaborative Single "Heart Up"

ayaka and Miura Daichi are working together on a collaborative single titled "Heart Up" which will be released on February 14.

The idea for the collaboration first came about in April when the creation a CM tie-in song was being worked on. Famed producer Kobayashi Takeshi decided to work with ayaka and Miura due to their debut dates being similar, and their birth dates being in the same year.

Work on the collaboration began over the summer. Kobayashi produced and arranged the song, while ayaka wrote its lyrics and composed the music. The song was completed in September following KREVA's "908 FESTIVAL 2017" which both singers were a part of.

"The heart experiences love's sweetness and its bitterness. It grows from experiencing both. That's where the title of the song comes from...The song tells the story of a man and a woman who come together as part of their destiny. I wrote from the perspective that a broken heart can fly higher than before, and that people whose fates are connected can make things better," ayaka said.

"Heart Up" will be available in 2 different versions: a CD-Only version, and CD DVD version. The CD will come with the single, as well as versions featuring one of the vocalists. The DVD will contain the song's music video.

http://www.jpopasia.com/feed/22624/a...ngle-heart-up/

This's so cool & honestly both their music styles are quite different but that said this's going to be very interesting

===

タイトル:ハートアップ
■発売日:2018年2月14日(水)

【CD+DVD盤】
¥1,400+税 AKCO-90056/B
〈CD〉
01. ハートアップ
02. ハートアップ (カラオケバージョン with 絢香 Vocal)
03. ハートアップ (カラオケバージョン with 三浦大知 Vocal)
04. ハートアップ (Instrumental)
〈DVD〉
01. ハートアップ [Music Video]
■歌詞字幕[ON / OFF]
■映像音声SELECT[□絢香&三浦大知Vocal / □絢香のみVocal / □三浦大知のみVocal / □Instrumental]

【CD ONLY盤】
¥800+税 AKCO-90057
〈CD〉
01. ハートアップ
02. ハートアップ (カラオケバージョン with 絢香 Vocal)
03. ハートアップ (カラオケバージョン with 三浦大知 Vocal)
04. ハートアップ (Instrumental)

Last edited by KarenPang; 12th December 2017 at 02:54 AM.
Old 12th December 2017, 03:25 AM
Don't look back Initiate

She really loves that hairstyle doesnt she lol
Old 12th December 2017, 04:39 AM

Ayaka and Miura Daichi team up for collaborative single “HEART UP”

Singers Ayaka and Miura Daichiwill be teaming up for a collaborative single titled HEART UP. The song will be produced by both Kobayashi Takeshi and Ayaka, she was also responsible for writing the lyrics and helping out with the composition. Additionally, HEART UP will be the main image song for an unannounced major CM campaign that is set to begin airing nationwide in April.

Both artists have interesting parallels, they were born in 1987 and had also debuted around the same time. Miura got his start in the group folder. After parting ways in 1999 he took a break from the music industry and returned in 2005 with the single Keep It Goin’ On. One year later in 2006 Ayaka took the J-pop world by storm with her hit single I believe. The pair began meeting with Kobayashi over the summer, and started to record shortly after headlining “908 FESTIVAL 2017”, a concert organised by rapper KREVA.

Ayaka commented that a heart goes through various emotions when it comes to love, but with this song it’s about a broken heart. In the title she paired it with the word “up” because she wanted to portray that even a broken heart can fly even higher than where it was prior to the relationship, and become more strong. While feelings of love can result in a lot of pain and sadness, it will make your heart grow stronger. She went on to praise Miura’s vocals saying you can really hear the emotion when he sings!

Miura was also complimentary of Ayaka’s voice, saying that they overlap together perfectly. When he heard HEART UP‘s demo for the first time he was instantly hooked.

The single will be released in the standard CD only and CD+DVD versions. The b-sides feature a karaoke version of the song one only with Ayaka’s vocals, and the other with Miura’s vocals. HEART UP will be released on February 14th, 2018.

http://aramajapan.com/news/newreleas...e-heart/83379/

Old 12th December 2017, 09:02 AM

Ayaka and Miura Daichi to release a collaboration single

Ayaka and Miura Daichi will release a collaboration single titled "Heart Up" next Valentine's Day, February 14.

"Heart Up" was written and composed by Ayaka, while Kobayashi Takeshi arranged and produced the song. In February, there were plans to produce a tie-up song for a certain CM. That's when Ayaka and Miura, both born in 1987 with close debut dates, came on board with the plan. The two along with Kobayashi started meeting up in summer and finished the song shortly after participating in KREVA's event '908 FESTIVAL 2017' in September.

The single will be released in a CD+DVD Edition and a CD-Only Edition. Both types will include the song sung by Ayaka and Miura alone. Furthermore, the DVD will contain its music video.

[Heart Up]

CD:
01. Heart Up
02. Heart Up(Karaoke Version with Ayaka Vocal)
03. Heart Up(Karaoke Version with Miura Daichi Vocal)
04. Heart Up(Instrumental)

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...oration-single

Old 15th December 2017, 11:14 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I did NOT expect an Ayaka-Daichi Miura collaboration to happen.

And I still haven't ordered my copy of 'Sakura' yet either (since I'm a fanclub member), so I'm not sure how I'm going to order it - mu-mo (only place to get the 'Sakura' single)
or CDJapan (the shop I typically use; since I don't hear this single has an export ban, which was a pain earlier this year)...