SUMMER PARTY for 48 hours straight on Nico Nico Live! - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 11th August 2012, 04:03 PM
Don't look back Initiate

This is awesome!! Thanks so much for that post. That needs to be kept as data hahaha!!

my thoughts:
How on Earth do people listen to [a cup of tea], [BRILLANTE], [ourselves], [End of the world] when they want to concentrate? That whole list is pretty weird LOL!
And the AUTUMN list, like I said, really contains some of her darkest tracks. Autumn must be a really sad time..

Honestly, one BENEFICIAL way Avex/Ayu could use this data is to create a song which is similar and fitting for THAT Season or for any of those moods and I believe the Japanese could take it really well. It's difficult to go wrong with a Summer and Winter song of course.
Old 14th August 2012, 02:30 AM
Replace Initiate

omg kinix thanks for the data! I LOVE stuff like this!! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
How on Earth do people listen to [a cup of tea], [BRILLANTE], [ourselves], [End of the world] when they want to concentrate? That whole list is pretty weird LOL!.
It's not "concentrate" in the sense of like... focusing your attention on doing your homework in a nice quiet room. It's more like... focusing all your energy on a goal. Getting yourself pumped up for a mission, really. Not like concentrating your thoughts on solving a problem. More "resolution" than "concentration" in the sense it's normally used in english.
Old 15th August 2012, 01:39 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
It's not "concentrate" in the sense of like... focusing your attention on doing your homework in a nice quiet room. It's more like... focusing all your energy on a goal. Getting yourself pumped up for a mission, really. Not like concentrating your thoughts on solving a problem. More "resolution" than "concentration" in the sense it's normally used in english.
Ahh ok. Thanks for the explanation. That would make more sense. Suddenly, I feel that songs in the Autumn category, are just the songs that really couldnt fit into any other season LOL
Old 7th September 2012, 10:49 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Just saying even though it's kinda late but Ayu was watching this too at random intervals during the 48 hours, haha.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a summer best, niconico live, you & me