Ayumis secret, a real tattoo. - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27th November 2006, 11:17 AM
MY ALL Initiate

Ayumis secret, a real tattoo.

This was brought up in the Super Stars thread on the 7th or 8th page, by truehappiness, and it definitely deserves a thread of its own.

Ryan Chan, the person to the, from our perspective, right of Ayumi in this photo (Leslie Kee being the guy to the left):

Confirms in this blog that Ayumis secret, or at least one of them, is that part of the tattoo on the cover is real.

The only information he has given this far is that the A is real, but he also stated that there's more of it that's real, too.

So, the A on this picture is actually a real tattoo, it's not all just painted on.

He also states that if we look at the album, I believe he means the booklet, we should be able to figure out more.

Source: http://www.katoonbaby.com/xx/?p=243 - read the blog comments [Edit: Some blog comments deleted, please check the EDIT: below].

As a minor note, while I see this information and source as reliable, it should only be taken 99.9% seriously for now, heh.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by immel View Post
I went there to look now, all posts that contained any information related to the tattoo by the user xX, supposedly the owner of the blog, was deleted. It was in them that he stated these facts, I think Anthony quoted his earlier posts in the Super Stars thread, I'll check if I can find them.

It's quite possible that avex had him remove those posts. Unless it was all fake.

I still believe it.

EDIT:
This is two posts of what he wrote after the inquisitive questions in the blog:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Chan
The tattoo is not all fake on the Secret cover!

The A is real! It's a real tattoo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Chan
actually, if you guys are hardcore fans, maybe you knew already?
anyway, it’s about her having real tattoo. but the tattoo you see in this picture is mostly painting. only part of it is real. you have to guess which part.

oh, i think i already gave it away. hehe.

Comment by xX 11.26.06 @ 9:22 pm
If you check the blog now it has been edited to say:
This post has been updated (including webmaster’s comments) on Nov.27
Sorry if any confusion caused.

It seems that the posts by Ryan Chan was deleted and the first blog entry was edited, by higher authorities.

Earlier the original entry said "guess what the secret might be!" in addition to the text that now only says "Ayu’s upcoming full ablum “Secret” will be released on Nov. 29.
She looks beautiful than ever in this cover!".
Someone asked, and Ryan gave away spoilers. This only confirms the information even more, to me.
EDIT #2:
Ryan Chan stated that the A, and other small parts of the tattoo is real. If you remember there was a report about Ayumi getting a tattoo some time ago, the thread is here. That was back in September this year, 4 months ago.

I put the two pictures beside each other, and the similarities can be seen. For the Secret picture there was a few curves added onto the A. The half heart shape is the leg of the Unicorn, take a careful look. Ayumis wing is covered by her clothes in the article, but is apparent on the Secret cover, the complement to the wing Tomoya has.

~angel*ayumi~ posted this picture:

Both tattoos might of course be fake, but I do not see what reason Ryan Chan would have to say something like what he said if they were fake. Now we're just to wait for Ayu to make it public, to be 110% sure.

EDIT #3:
Quote:
Originally Posted by neokyotodragon View Post
It's real guys...

Check this out:

credits: AnDrAiA-001 @ AHO

martinstark.net - ayuready? episodes - facebook - twitter

Last edited by immel; 1st December 2006 at 12:02 PM. Reason: more images

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, secret