[YouTube] "You & Me" PV short version - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 16th July 2012, 12:47 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^Wasn't people complaining she was overly diva? And wasn't people complaining the recent PVs didn't have a plot?

I don't get it xD

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 16th July 2012, 12:51 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Wasn't people complaining she was overly diva? And wasn't people complaining the recent PVs didn't have a plot?
The "people" saying this looks low-budget and the "people" saying she was overly-diva may not be the same, you know? Her fans are going to be divided by what she does, always. I haven't seen anyone complain just the the sake of adding negativity yet.

For me, I would call this a low-budget look, and I don't think it will be one of her most expensive PV's - but that's not a bad thing! I like this relaxed Ayu, and that it adds a little more depth to what at first seems a lighthearted summer song. So, maybe the low-budget comments aren't all bad anyway.
Old 16th July 2012, 12:59 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

This is a good video, not one of her BEST videos but definitely better than any of the "Party Queen"videos I love how natural and pretty Ayu looks instead of having tons of make-up on etc I wish that they'd gone for more of this vibe with the album covers instead of the whole photoshoped to oblivion duck lip thing SMH...
Anyway the opening scene is stunning and she looks so pretty all the way through, particularly in the "on Friday night... " bit, she literally looks so much younger! The love thing is cute too, I agree with some posters that it's kind of boring to see the same guys in her vids all the time though, Maro is ok and a nice change but she should just hire different actors to be in her vids, I liked when Mani was in her vids just because he was hot and a bit of a change.
I'm happy that Avex uploaded almost the whole video but I don't know why they don't just get with the times and start uploading full videos, selling music on ITunes etc
Old 16th July 2012, 01:58 AM
monochrome Initiate

i do agree maro looks ummmm here...
he used to be handsome...but on this pv he's xxx
lol
he's hunkier and sexier than before but he need to cut his hair imo...
then my friend opinion about maro when he watch this pv with me..
he said "who's he?...ayu looks so beautifull but her couple look like a cadger"
T,T

Last edited by chu-lips; 16th July 2012 at 02:01 AM.
Old 16th July 2012, 02:28 AM
immature Initiate

Ayu is back. more of this

Instagram: Jalives

How tired I am of this unbearable distance between us. How I long for the toll of the recess bell. Have you forgotten me? Grown mindless of me? Tell me I am not writing into an abyss or that is what will become of my heart...
Old 16th July 2012, 05:46 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMSD View Post
^ in Guam
AWWW.. i wanna go! lol
Old 16th July 2012, 07:08 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBoyLuke View Post
This is a good video, not one of her BEST videos but definitely better than any of the "Party Queen"videos I love how natural and pretty Ayu looks instead of having tons of make-up on etc I wish that they'd gone for more of this vibe with the album covers instead of the whole photoshoped to oblivion duck lip thing SMH...
Anyway the opening scene is stunning and she looks so pretty all the way through, particularly in the "on Friday night... " bit, she literally looks so much younger! The love thing is cute too, I agree with some posters that it's kind of boring to see the same guys in her vids all the time though, Maro is ok and a nice change but she should just hire different actors to be in her vids, I liked when Mani was in her vids just because he was hot and a bit of a change.
I'm happy that Avex uploaded almost the whole video but I don't know why they don't just get with the times and start uploading full videos, selling music on ITunes etc
lol trust me she's far from wearing little make-up there...lol

as for actors, i believe se feels more comfortable around her dancers than some actors on set, plus it's cheaper, which seems to be the main thing for Avex latelly lol
Old 16th July 2012, 07:10 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

cant wait to watch the full version of the PV ><"
Old 16th July 2012, 10:50 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbasil View Post
Also, did anyone else thing it a bit funny when they were at the carnival (which was clearly not in Japan) and Ayu was wearing an American flag shirt while talking about Children's Day, which is strictly a Japanese (Asian?) holiday. XD
Children's Day is celebrated all over the world.

She looks fantastic!
Old 16th July 2012, 11:44 AM
fairyland Initiate

gorgeous!! She's stunning!!

I really liek this PV and I don't remember the last time I liked one!

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 16th July 2012, 12:42 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Wow, I like it. It's a huge step to a more natural Ayu again even though the covers are not.
Old 16th July 2012, 02:08 PM
Because of You Initiate

a picture can summarize some AHS members' comments

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 16th July 2012, 03:07 PM
appears Initiate

some AHS members, want this...and some want that..but in the end, are you gonna buy the album to support her?
Old 16th July 2012, 03:45 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didz-19 View Post
some AHS members, want this...and some want that..but in the end, are you gonna buy the album to support her?
Perfectly said.

There is a border between being subjective and objective, where the same border divides stating your opinions as opinions and bashing others and stating them as facts.

Last edited by RayJason; 16th July 2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 16th July 2012, 04:02 PM
appears Initiate

^^

I LOVE your parody cover of the "A SUMMER BEST". HAHAHAHA!!! especially the dinousour with Timmy's head! Hahaha!!
Old 16th July 2012, 04:06 PM
count down Initiate

interesting... I instantly thought of We Found Love lol but i'm sure Ayu would put a horrible dramatic twist for us xD

She looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS in the vid though, especially in the scenes where she was singing "Friday night, Oh Saturday.." etc .

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 16th July 2012, 04:46 PM
SURREAL Initiate

^ She looked absolutely perfect in that scene, but imo she ruined it for me by exaggerating her facial movements. It's kinda awkward for me to watch. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didz-19 View Post
^^

I LOVE your parody cover of the "A SUMMER BEST". HAHAHAHA!!! especially the dinousour with Timmy's head! Hahaha!!
LOL yes! It was a perfect way for me to express my feelings about Timmy. (I think that they lay too much emphasize on him during FIVE - Party Queen). The second cover is stupid though, I only made that because I was asked to make another one, it's pretty horrible. I felt forced making that
Old 16th July 2012, 05:13 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
interesting... I instantly thought of We Found Love lol but i'm sure Ayu would put a horrible dramatic twist for us xD

She looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS in the vid though, especially in the scenes where she was singing "Friday night, Oh Saturday.." etc .
I don't understand how We Found Love can connect to You & Me. There are some scenes indeed similar, but We Found Love has scenes like taking drugs, throwing out, spinning around scene, and I cannot find them in You & Me. Clouds and shopping carts are the only things that these two PVs share.

I can't find any connection or inspiration from We Found Love to You & Me at all.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 16th July 2012, 05:35 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
I don't understand how We Found Love can connect to You & Me. There are some scenes indeed similar, but We Found Love has scenes like taking drugs, throwing out, spinning around scene, and I cannot find them in You & Me. Clouds and shopping carts are the only things that these two PVs share.

I can't find any connection or inspiration from We Found Love to You & Me at all.
personally it's the vibe for me. couple goes out, goes crazy around... yeah.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 16th July 2012, 05:58 PM
fairyland Initiate

It was a little random and like... "cheap" looking, but Ayu was so damn cute that it kinda worked in the end. Except her over exaggerated lip syncing in the dark.

Not to mention she looks so good. I've said it before and I will say it again, I love Kuroayu.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a summer best, you & me