[A] ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM LIMITED LIVE A~夏ノトラブル~ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 17th July 2020, 06:29 AM
visionfactory's Avatar
visionfactory visionfactory is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 5,132
Which proxy are you using? I usually do this with "Hola" plugin for Firefox but it's not working in Ameba
__________________
Concerts I've attended:
[2020] E-girls, Happiness, SYY & Girls≤ at E-girls XX PERFECT LIVE 2011▶︎2020 (Mie, Japan)
[2020] ayumi hamasaki at TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A -Saigo no Trouble- (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Aikawa Nanase at LIVE TOUR 2020 forbidden (Tokyo, Japan)
[2020] AI at Concert 2020 Baby You Can Cry (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Ai Otsuka at aio piano vol.7 (Nagoya, Japan)
[2020] Anna Tsuchiya at Birthday Live 2020 (Osaka, Japan)
Spoiler:
[2019] BoA, Red Velvet, YURI & HYO at SMTOWN (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Juice=Juice at LIVE AROUND 2017 ~World Tour~ (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Do As Infinity at Anime Friends 2017 (Santiago, Chile)
[2015] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2012] After School & RaNia at Music Bank World Tour (ViŮa del Mar, Chile)
[2011] m.o.v.e at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 23rd July 2020, 01:49 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,253
Ameba seems to regularly block proxies and VPNs so you have to be very conscious about which you use.

Just a few more days to go! Will likely be live chatting on Discord as it happens while looking at Twitter or other places for updates here and there!

Last edited by truehappiness; 5th August 2020 at 12:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 23rd July 2020, 02:33 AM
DavidChaiLatte DavidChaiLatte is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 111
With covid cases on the rise again in Tokyo, is she still planning on holding it this weekend? Would everyone just wear a mask on the stage, or would the dancers stay socially distant from each other/Ayu (unlikely since the stage could barely fit all the dancers as it stands already)? I get that she’s desperate to perform again, but I definitely hope that she’s also taking security measures seriously.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 23rd July 2020, 03:16 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,253
I think it should be okay. They likely all have gotten tested a while ago and no audience is probably helping too. Japan has been doing rather okay with media production compared to the USA with a lot of measures being taken during filming and so on. However, August onward seems to be starting up lives with audiences again (maybe?) with a lot of rules like masks and distancing required.

IG stories seem to have indicated that the dancers will be about as close as they usually are to Ayu.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 23rd July 2020, 04:42 AM
DavidChaiLatte DavidChaiLatte is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I think it should be okay. They likely all have gotten tested a while ago and no audience is probably helping too. Japan has been doing rather okay with media production compared to the USA with a lot of measures being taken during filming and so on. However, August onward seems to be starting up lives with audiences again (maybe?) with a lot of rules like masks and distancing required.

IG stories seem to have indicated that the dancers will be about as close as they usually are to Ayu.
hopefully they all get tested this week as well since they could very well catch it esp now... even if theyíve already caught it before.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 23rd July 2020, 05:22 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,253
I've seen a few cases pop up from stage show productions but Ayu's staff/dancers has been meeting up for a bit now, maybe for the last month or so, they're all in the same room for the concert commentaries for instance. I don't think there is too much to worry about, it'll probably be about the same amount of people interacting as the variety or music shows that have been going on for a while now during the last few months.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 23rd July 2020, 07:48 AM
visionfactory's Avatar
visionfactory visionfactory is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 5,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte View Post
With covid cases on the rise again in Tokyo, is she still planning on holding it this weekend? Would everyone just wear a mask on the stage, or would the dancers stay socially distant from each other/Ayu (unlikely since the stage could barely fit all the dancers as it stands already)? I get that sheís desperate to perform again, but I definitely hope that sheís also taking security measures seriously.
I can see your point but a lot of artists have already performed since the lift. E-girls is a 11-member girlgroup from Avex they performed a concert (In the same platform as Ayu) 2 weeks ago and they were doing a live show just today together with other Avex groups, with no social distance
__________________
Concerts I've attended:
[2020] E-girls, Happiness, SYY & Girls≤ at E-girls XX PERFECT LIVE 2011▶︎2020 (Mie, Japan)
[2020] ayumi hamasaki at TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A -Saigo no Trouble- (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Aikawa Nanase at LIVE TOUR 2020 forbidden (Tokyo, Japan)
[2020] AI at Concert 2020 Baby You Can Cry (Saitama, Japan)
[2020] Ai Otsuka at aio piano vol.7 (Nagoya, Japan)
[2020] Anna Tsuchiya at Birthday Live 2020 (Osaka, Japan)
Spoiler:
[2019] BoA, Red Velvet, YURI & HYO at SMTOWN (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Juice=Juice at LIVE AROUND 2017 ~World Tour~ (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2017] Do As Infinity at Anime Friends 2017 (Santiago, Chile)
[2015] Anna Tsuchiya at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
[2012] After School & RaNia at Music Bank World Tour (ViŮa del Mar, Chile)
[2011] m.o.v.e at Super Japan Expo (Santiago, Chile)
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 23rd July 2020, 01:43 PM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
Love song H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 16,752
Is ayu going to bring on stage less dancers than she usually does? At Instagram story were only 13 names
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 23rd July 2020, 01:50 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,253
Possibly, which would be good. I get the feeling a new song alongside Ohia no Ki will be performed...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 23rd July 2020, 04:32 PM
Chris85's Avatar
Chris85 Chris85 is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 2,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
At Instagram story were only 13 names
Sounds like a sarcasm
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 23rd July 2020, 05:52 PM
Chibi-Chan's Avatar
Chibi-Chan Chibi-Chan is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamburg (Germany)/TŰkyŰ
Posts: 7,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Is ayu going to bring on stage less dancers than she usually does? At Instagram story were only 13 names
I really had to laugh at "only 13"
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 23rd July 2020, 06:16 PM
hud hud is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,715
"only" 13 lmao it's a whole soccer team

Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 23rd July 2020, 07:30 PM
Evolution7/4's Avatar
Evolution7/4 Evolution7/4 is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,848
^ Lol My favorite gif ever invented
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 23rd July 2020, 07:32 PM
RealLight's Avatar
RealLight RealLight is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: S„o Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 1,157
Lmao
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 24th July 2020, 04:52 AM
FoxyPinkGirl's Avatar
FoxyPinkGirl FoxyPinkGirl is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by hud View Post
"only" 13 lmao it's a whole soccer team

Brigitte Nielsen is the best! Especially when she was on The Surreal Life lol

Once again, Ayuís favoring her native Japanese fans Iím sure her idea is that she wants to recoup some of the losses from her cancelled tour by doing this pay-per-view special. But sheís alienating a big core of her fans that are international. Especially if theyíre paying fan club members...thatís not right. There are other pay channels she couldíve used.
__________________
"I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream..." - Ayu

Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 24th July 2020, 05:22 AM
Ayumi_lover's Avatar
Ayumi_lover Ayumi_lover is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyPinkGirl View Post
Brigitte Nielsen is the best! Especially when she was on The Surreal Life lol

Once again, Ayuís favoring her native Japanese fans Iím sure her idea is that she wants to recoup some of the losses from her cancelled tour by doing this pay-per-view special. But sheís alienating a big core of her fans that are international. Especially if theyíre paying fan club members...thatís not right. There are other pay channels she couldíve used.
I really donít think she is alienating anyone. Too bad for international fans but it seems that her team got some kind of deal with Abema(as Abema was participating in production of dorama about Ayu and broadcasting a lot of her older live shows) so maybe as part of this deal Ayu needed to give them some exclusive to draw more people to their platform and it just so happens that Abema for copyright issues or whatever actively blocks views from abroad. Iím sure the concert will be available later to international fans too in some kind of release or maybe even on other services.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 24th July 2020, 07:12 AM
Bigtop Bigtop is offline
Are You Wake Up? Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bothell, WA, USA
Posts: 9,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
I really donít think she is alienating anyone. Too bad for international fans but it seems that her team got some kind of deal with Abema(as Abema was participating in production of dorama about Ayu and broadcasting a lot of her older live shows) so maybe as part of this deal Ayu needed to give them some exclusive to draw more people to their platform and it just so happens that Abema for copyright issues or whatever actively blocks views from abroad. Iím sure the concert will be available later to international fans too in some kind of release or maybe even on other services.
I think that's a good point. It's unfortunate about the Abema situation but hopefully there will be a way for us foreign fans to watch sometime in the future.

(Maybe Zaiko? Definitely not Streaming+ since e+ is implied geoblock due to Japanese phone requirement.)
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 24th July 2020, 07:36 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,253
Abema actually is able to do international viewings, but they just have to turn it on or off.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 24th July 2020, 08:12 AM
DavidChaiLatte DavidChaiLatte is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 111
is anyone here residing in Japan? Maybe he/she can help record it for all of us lol
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 24th July 2020, 08:19 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,253
I think a lot of overseas fans have access due to VPN but not sure if they'll be ripping it. Since you can watch it afterward and it's not a one time stream, I think someone will try to. If not as it happens, it will probably be a bit later in the week.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
オヒアの木, 夏ノトラブル, natsu no trouble, ohia no ki, premium limited live

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.