[A] ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM LIMITED LIVE A~夏ノトラブル~ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 24th July 2020, 11:51 PM
Chris85's Avatar
Chris85 Chris85 is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 2,041
So is this going to be live or pre-recorded?
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 24th July 2020, 11:54 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,254
Live, they have a few things that say start time could be delayed due to the live nature.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 25th July 2020, 12:49 AM
Chris85's Avatar
Chris85 Chris85 is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 2,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Live, they have a few things that say start time could be delayed due to the live nature.
I see. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 25th July 2020, 06:06 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,254


Dancers + Ayu are at the venue it seems!
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 25th July 2020, 09:07 AM
summerain's Avatar
summerain summerain is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 346
I'm supposing we are going to see an improved version of Saigo no TROUBLE setlist (maybe focused on summer songs). Perhaps an aeternal live is expected? She could sing Dreamed a Dream, but I guess they'll hold it up a little bit (but I remember she sang BLUE BIRD at (miss)understood tour a few days before the official release). I'm kinda curious.
__________________


no rain, can't get the rainbow
(ayumi hamasaki - RAINBOW)

Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 25th July 2020, 11:29 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,254


Spoiler:


https://twitter.com/toshi19671118/st...52122752237568
https://twitter.com/masarin1126/stat...49646368034817
https://twitter.com/lululuteamayu/st...52464181207041

PVs before the shooow!

Last edited by truehappiness; 25th July 2020 at 11:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 25th July 2020, 11:38 AM
Deep snow Deep snow is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,560
so excited! have fun to everyone who will be watching!
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 25th July 2020, 11:39 AM
FoxyPinkGirl's Avatar
FoxyPinkGirl FoxyPinkGirl is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
I really don’t think she is alienating anyone. Too bad for international fans but it seems that her team got some kind of deal with Abema(as Abema was participating in production of dorama about Ayu and broadcasting a lot of her older live shows) so maybe as part of this deal Ayu needed to give them some exclusive to draw more people to their platform and it just so happens that Abema for copyright issues or whatever actively blocks views from abroad. I’m sure the concert will be available later to international fans too in some kind of release or maybe even on other services.
I would hope so, but she seems to be doing that sort of thing with her international fans in general. Even with the tour commentaries recently. I know it’s probably a hassle to provide subtitles with her team doing extra work, but most of international fans don’t speak Japanese. Again, why open your fan club internationally whose paying money if you’re going to mainly cater to your Japanese fans (when it seems she has more international fans at this point)? It’s not right. It might not make that much of a difference, but I might mention that in the Letters to Ayu section of TA. It’s frustrating as an international fan
__________________
"I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream..." - Ayu

Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 25th July 2020, 11:43 AM
Toniayu123 Toniayu123 is offline
P.S II Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,043
^she doesn’t have more international fans than Japanese lol

Hope we can see some pics at least!
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 25th July 2020, 11:43 AM
summerain's Avatar
summerain summerain is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyPinkGirl View Post
I would hope so, but she seems to be doing that sort of thing with her international fans in general. Even with the tour commentaries recently. I know it’s probably a hassle to provide subtitles with her team doing extra work, but most of international fans don’t speak Japanese. Again, why open your fan club internationally whose paying money if you’re going to mainly cater to your Japanese fans (when it seems she has more international fans at this point)? It’s not right. It might not make that much of a difference, but I might mention that in the Letters to Ayu section of TA. It’s frustrating as an international fan
She obviously has more Japanese fans than overseas fans... Or do you think the only 5 remaining domestic fans replied themselves to fill arenas and halls during all these past years? haha

Only the diehard fans buy her physical CDs, but she does a lot (A LOT, indeed) of touring for a reason.
__________________


no rain, can't get the rainbow
(ayumi hamasaki - RAINBOW)

Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 25th July 2020, 11:46 AM
njanjayrp's Avatar
njanjayrp njanjayrp is offline
winding road Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 7,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
She obviously has more Japanese fans than overseas fans... Or do you think the only 5 remaining domestic fans replied themselves to fill arenas and halls during all these past years? haha

Only the diehard fans buy her physical CDs, but she does a lot (A LOT, indeed) of touring for a reason.
You are disregarding her fanbase from China, Taiwan and HK which is still pretty large.
__________________




Follow me @njanjayrp

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 25th July 2020, 11:46 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,254
Depends on the communities you're in, I guess regarding what you see... but the overseas fanbase is just nowhere near as large as the Japanese one. Chinese one eclipses the Western one too for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 25th July 2020, 11:57 AM
summerain's Avatar
summerain summerain is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
You are disregarding her fanbase from China, Taiwan and HK which is still pretty large.
Of course she's popular in those countries and the fanbase is large, but I think we can't compare with the Japanese one. And I'm not gonna start with the western fanbase...

I mean, I'm not disregarding the complaint about the lack of attention to Global TA, but I doubt there's a lot of demand to the point she NEEDS to do a lot of things to western fanbase... That's sad, but genjitsu wa tada zankoku de...
__________________


no rain, can't get the rainbow
(ayumi hamasaki - RAINBOW)


Last edited by summerain; 25th July 2020 at 11:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 25th July 2020, 11:57 AM
Ayumi_lover's Avatar
Ayumi_lover Ayumi_lover is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyPinkGirl View Post
I would hope so, but she seems to be doing that sort of thing with her international fans in general. Even with the tour commentaries recently. I know itís probably a hassle to provide subtitles with her team doing extra work, but most of international fans donít speak Japanese. Again, why open your fan club internationally whose paying money if youíre going to mainly cater to your Japanese fans (when it seems she has more international fans at this point)? Itís not right. It might not make that much of a difference, but I might mention that in the Letters to Ayu section of TA. Itís frustrating as an international fan
Well her fan club was not open to international fans for a very long time officially and when it did it was personal wish of Ayu and international fans get huge bias to get better seats at the shows. (And usually next to some other foreigners)
Her main core is fans in Japan and TeamAyu website is horrible because the team behind it is horrible. In general I do believe that for Ayu to really come back she would need to change most of her team. Dvd editing, managers, creative advisors, and yes - get new people to redo the website too. At least her instagram promos and teasers seems to be well made and it gives hope.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 25th July 2020, 12:01 PM
summerain's Avatar
summerain summerain is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
Well her fan club was not open to international fans for a very long time officially and when it did it was personal wish of Ayu and international fans get huge bias to get better seats at the shows. (And usually next to some other foreigners)
Her main core is fans in Japan and TeamAyu website is horrible because the team behind it is horrible. In general I do believe that for Ayu to really come back she would need to change most of her team. Dvd editing, managers, creative advisors, and yes - get new people to redo the website too. At least her instagram promos and teasers seems to be well made and it gives hope.
I have to disagree about her team of DVD editors. I think she has some of the greatest J-Pop registers.
__________________


no rain, can't get the rainbow
(ayumi hamasaki - RAINBOW)

Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 25th July 2020, 12:01 PM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
HOPE or PAIN Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
You are disregarding her fanbase from China, Taiwan and HK which is still pretty large.
If Ayu's fanbase was THAT big, she would be touring China. People has been going to her tours in Japan every year for the past 20 years, and this by irself shows how much larger her native fambade is.
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 25th July 2020, 12:03 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,254
Spoiler:


https://twitter.com/pphousee/status/1286959961939914752

About 21k++ people watching at the moment! Maybe more when the show actually starts!
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 25th July 2020, 12:07 PM
Ayumi_lover's Avatar
Ayumi_lover Ayumi_lover is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
I have to disagree about her team of DVD editors. I think she has some of the greatest J-Pop registers.
I just have personal grudge against them for not putting pure vocals from her microphone in a separate channel on 5.1ch audio. For some big artists that are not linked to Avex at least you can extract vocals from 5.1audio tracks without almost any background noise
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 25th July 2020, 12:08 PM
Toniayu123 Toniayu123 is offline
P.S II Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
If Ayu's fanbase was THAT big, she would be touring China. People has been going to her tours in Japan every year for the past 20 years, and this by irself shows how much larger her native fambade is.
She didn’t tour outside Japan until 2007, and her peak (in Japan and overseas) was way earlier. So maybe she simply doesn’t feel like it. But of course, her fanbase I in Japan.

Last edited by Toniayu123; 25th July 2020 at 12:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 25th July 2020, 12:08 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,254
I think there were apparently rumors for a 2003 Asia tour but they fell through due to some problems.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
オヒアの木, 夏ノトラブル, natsu no trouble, ohia no ki, premium limited live

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.