[BREAKERZ] Gekijou / hEaVeN - thread 6th ; Tanoshi WISH , Wink , Kuraimu - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th June 2010, 03:40 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

LOL sorry I just changed my signature again but this's the unresized one just for you

*__*

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 13th June 2010, 03:43 PM
neverending dream Initiate

OHHHHHMYGOD I'll be taking the pic I wanna drink what he's drinking.
Old 13th June 2010, 03:46 PM

that pic was taken some 2 years back on 19th Sept from this magazine called TV HOMME

it's still 1 of my fave photoshoots of DAIGO & it's 1 of the early few pics I have of him

Others that I have saved in my phone

yeah I'm sure you recongise the 2nd pic . I still love it even up to now

last pic's just *__* . He looks so good in glasses like seriously

haha what a great start to your morning , CD xD

@_@

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 13th June 2010, 05:15 PM

Yeaaah It's a great way to start a day I love those shots of DAIGO.
Old 13th June 2010, 05:31 PM

poor thing I hope the other 2 wouldn't feel that neglected as I have been spamming nothing but pics of DAIGO DAIGO DAIGO on here D:

& it's not as if AKIHIDE & SHINPEI are not there in the looks department LOL

well it's ok I think & I feel DAIGO's a lot more comfortable being in the spotlight . I think AKIHIDE & SHINPEI doesn't mind that much , I hope haha

Old 14th June 2010, 01:44 AM

LOL It's okay to me I'm DAIGO biased anyway.
Old 14th June 2010, 03:36 AM

xD xD xD

ok here we go , translations of the guys's blog except Aki ;p

DAIGO

I saw the pics for the last 2 entries on his blog yesterday

I thought what the .... but then I realised oh it's about the side view of his hair -_-'''

he has been so random lately x) & nice to see Lily again <3

Nat translated the old blog entries of DAIGO STARDUST - http://community.livejournal.com/daigo_blogs/

I didn't know Stardust can be mix & match with so many words like Stardust Army & let alone Palace Stardust xD

SHINPEI

LOL Shinpi gave me a shock , I thought he's back to red hair D:

I'm curious to see whether can he rock out in Orange & let alone Green hair in future 8D

Old 14th June 2010, 09:00 AM

Whee I hit the jackpot earlier on when I was surfing the net in that I came across old magazine scans of DAIGO & the 3 guys .

Well it's not really that old as the scans that I have found are dated last year so it's quite recent in a way or 2 .

Everything's under the spoiler & no Win rar file is provided . The scans are extremely HQ so to speak .

I never seen some of them before but some I did . Those I have never seen before are <3

anyway without further a-do

Spoiler:

BREAKERZ

Kera June 2009

I seen those scans before but this's for the benefit of who didn't came across those scans

Poor AKIHIDE , are you feeling lonely ? 8D

Soup June 2009

Yes the magazine's called Soup -_-'''

GINGER September 2009

So beautiful *___*

DAIGO

Zipper July 2009

ViVi Aug 2009

Don't look at me , I don't know who're both ladies in Zipper & ViVi D:

25ans Sept 2009

*____* let the fialing period begin again for DAIGO 8D

===

translation of AKIHIDE's blog entry dated 3 days ago

http://community.livejournal.com/breakerz/269231.html

he blogged today at 2.34am , translation of it will come soon

aha I knew it when I tried to put his blog entry on Google Translate in that June 9th was his mum's birthday

it's cool that he wrote it in such a way that I thought it was by a 3rd party haha but it's lovely still

So Aki watches football ? I don't , it's so boring & I have no interest in it but nothing's worst as compared to golf zzzz >_>

Old 14th June 2010, 02:51 PM

solo promo pics of Gekijou / hEaVeN

FINALLY !

DAIGO

AKIHIDE

SHINPEI

I love the way the pics contrast each other & it's great that ZAIN RECORDS have released both solo promo pics for Gekijou & hEaVeN individually because that did not happen for Angelic Smile / WINTER PARTY & Everlasting Luv / BAMBINO .__.

No matter , ahhh everyone's so *__* , I can't use any further words to describe this omg <3

===

promo tie in update for both A-sides

7/14発売の2010年第1弾シングル「激情/hEaVeN」のタイアップが決定しました。

※「激情」
テレビ朝日「お願い!ランキング」7月度エンディングテーマソング

※「hEaVeN」
『シャガール-ロシア・アヴァンギャルドとの出会い』展 TV CMソング

Google Translate

7 / 2010 is the first single released in 14 "passion / hEaVeN" The
The tie was decided. 2010.6.14 UP

7 / 2010 is the first single released in 14 "passion / hEaVeN" tie-up is decided.

※ "passion."
Asahi, "Please! Ranking" in July, ending theme song

※ "hEaVeN"
[Chagall - Meeting with Russian Avant-Garde Exhibit TV CM song

http://breakerz-web.net/information_tv.html#gekijo

Nice to see Gekijou getting a promo tie in alongside with hEaVeN

Last edited by KarenPang; 15th June 2010 at 03:42 AM. Reason: HOLY F , ikemen hotness at max *____________*
Old 15th June 2010, 02:47 AM

Yesterday during the World Cup , the match was on Japan Vs Cameroon

Score -> 1:0

The kids all blogged about it , which I'm not surprised as football's mainly a guys's sport even though my mum & younger sister watched the sport :O

anyway ...

DAIGO

lol I don't know if DAIGO's hair's naturally curled like mine but he looks natural/good in there

for once no blonde if not weird extensions streaks is stuck on his hair :O

AKIHIDE

LOL I can imagine Aki screaming in his house when Japan netted the goal last night xD

that will be so amusing to me xD

SHINPEI

I'm going to preorder all 3 editions of Gekijou / hEaVeN single via HMV Japan later X_X T-T

anyway it's ok , they're the only group that make me go broke xD

Old 15th June 2010, 03:19 PM

AKIHIDE's column in July's ARENA37℃ magazine / MOON SIDE ARENA Vol.4

It's so pretty

AKIHIDE never fails to amaze me just how talented he's , especially his drawings <3

Old 15th June 2010, 04:54 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
@Yoake - yup , Gekijou / hEavEN will be released on the same day as MOON / blossom

it's the 1st time the kids are going against ayumi too

but I have faith in them no matter what happens & haha , trying showing those pics of DAIGO to someone you know

I think he/she will not believe DAIGO's 32 @_@ D:

Anyway I spent the last 2 hours watching their BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2009~2010 "FIGHTERZ” DVD & it was amazing

If you're following me on Twitter , sorry for overspamming your home page with so much/many spoilers relating to the DVD 8D
There are a lot of chance that Ayu'll be #1. But I think BREAKERZ will be at least in the top 5.

That's true that DAIGO looks more young that his real age. But I think it'll alway be sexy even he'll be 50

Lucky, I would like to see their concert too. But my wallet is really so light at that moment T_T. I can't buy any dvd concert it's too expensive. Above all I must buy the japan version as my region code it's the same that Japan one.

Don't worry. I don't have twitter. I'm not that kind of people who take that. I'm never register to facebook which is popular in Belgium. MSN, nautiljon & AHS are enough for me.

Both you're to fast for posting here T_T

God I love the promo pics. I prefer the dark one than the red one. I think it's more sexy. ^^
Old 15th June 2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
There are a lot of chance that Ayu'll be #1. But I think BREAKERZ will be at least in the top 5.
yeah I'm very sure MOON / blossom will get #1 . BREAKERZ are not strong when comes to their single/album sales

Chart position wise , I say Gekijou / hEaVeN will definitely get top 10 still no matter what

somemore on that week , they're going up against Himuro Kyosuke in which DAIGO dubbed him as 'his god'

it might sound O_O but Himuro composed DAIGO STARDUST's (DAIGO's past solo career alter ego) debut single MARIA & Himuro's band BOOWY was the very reason on why DAIGO started his career in the business

Quote:
That's true that DAIGO looks more young that his real age. But I think it'll alway be sexy even he'll be 50
yeah but of course 8D

it's quite scary that he's looking younger each time I sees him

Quote:
Both you're to fast for posting here T_T

God I love the promo pics. I prefer the dark one than the red one. I think it's more sexy. ^^
LOL I'm mainly the person that's spamming the thread with a lot of BREAKERZ related info 8D xD

I actually like both solo promo pics for Gekijou / hEaVeN for each of the guys as the settings for each pic contrasts things very well

DAIGO looks very scary in the Gekijou promo pic X_X @_@

The PVs will follow the same theme & also outfits the guys wear as what you see on the covers/promo pics so I really can't wait for this

Last edited by KarenPang; 15th June 2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 15th June 2010, 10:57 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
somemore on that week , they're going up against Himuro Kyosuke in which DAIGO dubbed him as 'his god'

it might sound O_O but Himuro composed DAIGO STARDUST's (DAIGO's past solo career alter ego) debut single MARIA & Himuro's band BOOWY was the very reason on why DAIGO started his career in the business
I didn't know that!

Quote:
LOL I'm mainly the person that's spamming the thread with a lot of BREAKERZ related info 8D xD
Maybe but you're the only one who brings BREAKERZ's info here. I'm totally lazy to search information about artists.

Quote:
DAIGO looks very scary in the Gekijou promo pic X_X @_@
lol it looks like a bad boy!! XD

Quote:
The PVs will follow the same theme & also outfits the guys wear as what you see on the covers/promo pics so I really can't wait for this
I can't wait too.

& I read on Nautiljon that DAIGO'll sing a song with acid black cherry. Is it right?
Old 16th June 2010, 03:43 AM

yeah DAIGO respects Himuro Kyosuke a great deal so I'm not surprised when DAIGO calls him 'his god' on his blog not too long ago :O

Quote:
Maybe but you're the only one who brings BREAKERZ's info here. I'm totally lazy to search information about artists.
haha yes because it's not easy to find info about the guys in general on the net >_<

the only way's to read their blogs to know how they're really like

Quote:
I can't wait too.

& I read on Nautiljon that DAIGO'll sing a song with acid black cherry. Is it right?
yes you got that right

DAIGO's also close friends with yasu too . Both guys will sing/cover a song together called Daitokai which was originally done by CRYSTALKING in 1979

it will be available in ABC's 2nd cover album Recreation 2 which will be out in 2 weeks's time

a 2 seconds snippet can be heard on http://acidblackcherry.com/ but it's so lame , I can't even hear DAIGO on there LOL

but I'm looking forward to it for sure . It's cos of DAIGO that I began to listen to ABC's material & it's nice

the guitarist AKIHIDE serves as a support guitarist in ABC & he also plays some of the guitar pieces in some songs too , so things are being kept in the family

Old 16th June 2010, 06:22 AM

translations of the guys's blog except for Aki xD

DAIGO

SHINPEI

both of them talked about the same thing yesterday ie. a shooting day . I'm really intrigued :O

I have a feeling PVs for Gekijou / hEaVeN were shot last month as for the PV of Shunrenka , it was shot in Feb before B.R.Z ACOUSTIC was released in April

I'm smelling another new single release really soon O_O''' ... ie. if their release pattern will be more or less the same as what it was in the last 2 years or so D:

Old 16th June 2010, 10:19 AM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
yes you got that right

DAIGO's also close friends with yasu too . Both guys will sing/cover a song together called Daitokai which was originally done by CRYSTALKING in 1979

it will be available in ABC's 2nd cover album Recreation 2 which will be out in 2 weeks's time

a 2 seconds snippet can be heard on http://acidblackcherry.com/ but it's so lame , I can't even hear DAIGO on there LOL

but I'm looking forward to it for sure . It's cos of DAIGO that I began to listen to ABC's material & it's nice

the guitarist AKIHIDE serves as a support guitarist in ABC & he also plays some of the guitar pieces in some songs too , so things are being kept in the family
I didn't know they are friends. My boyfriend like ABC so much. As they seemed to release nothing news I make some searching.
I really love yasu's voice. It's amazing.
I saw that you know ACB because I read your review on your blog.^^
thanks for the link. It's really too short unfortunately.
Old 16th June 2010, 10:37 AM

oh that's because yasu-san had some problems with his vocal chords :O that's why he had to go for surgery but he will be touring in Sept so he's fine now

but yes DAIGO's friends with a lot of musicians in the industry & yasu's 1 of them & so's hyde

Also that goes for

- Anna Tsuchiya ; her name appears in the thank you sleeves of their albums <3

- T.M.Revolution aka Takanori Nishikawa

- GACKT

===

I think you missed all these essential info in the previous thread but anyway I post them again just for you

8th single - Gekijou / hEaVeN
Release date - 14th July

further details for each A-side

Gekijou

Asahi, "Please! Ranking" in July, ending theme song

written & composed by DAIGO . Website stated that it's an intensive aggressive rock song

preview snippet - http://www.mediafire.com/?mwnohnwugty

hEaVeN

Chagall - Meeting with Russian Avant-Garde Exhibit TV CM song

Chagall - Meeting with Russian Avant-Garde Exhibit is an arts exhibition which DAIGO's the spokesman for , which explained the hEaVeN's layout that's quite art abstract driven

written by DAIGO , composed by AKIHIDE

preview snippet - http://www.mediafire.com/?yx3zmjninmj

from the previews so far , I prefer hEaVeN <3 but I hope the full version of Gekijou will change my mind on that as so far I do not find anything special about the preview T-T sorry about that DAIGO ;__;

B-side details

Acoustic of SUMMER PARTY . Be it original or acoustic , both were written & composed by DAIGO <3

Covers

CD only

CD + DVD Type A

CD + DVD Type B

*__*

Old 16th June 2010, 11:27 AM
Sky high Protector

Yep I read that Yasu have some health problem.
*.* with T.M. Revolution!!! omg I love him since I hear the gundam seed songs.

thanks for previews. Gekijou sound so nice to me. Love rock!!!!
I don't know why but hEaVeN sounds really different from their other songs.

I can't wait to listen to the b-side.^^

omg the covers are os nice. I prefer the CD + DVD Type B. I love how all the frames are arranged
Old 16th June 2010, 12:01 PM

I didn't know DAIGO was friends with Takanori & let alone GACKT til all 3 of them appeared together not too long ago on this show called Bokura no Jidai

seems to me that sometimes during DAIGO's spare time , he hangs out in GACKT's house

I knew it straightaway on 1st listen that I will adore the preview of hEaVeN a lot more than Gekijou xD

Gekijou's preview sound like something the guys already done before , like GUILTY & DEAR LIAR . Well hopefully the PV/full song will change my mind on that

hEaVeN's preview is *__* . AKIHIDE's amazing , be it when comes to writing and/or composing their material since he wrote/compose some of the group's best works to date

I frankly like all the covers of the single but CD + DVD Type B's really artsy fancy

the hEaVeN PV will be something like that . Whatever you see on the covers & also the outfits they wear on them , you will see them also in the PVs

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records