ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [III] - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th March 2011, 10:23 PM
GREEN Initiate

I don't know how i feel about the fans causing something?? I think they may of had it planned, but didn't know about doing it??
Of course, if the fan response wasn't there she and avex may not of done it, so we can pat ourselves on the back for that.
So you could say that we caused it, it could be on of those symbolic relationships.. they work together.. lol?
Old 10th March 2011, 10:39 PM
And Then Initiate

Perhaps they were already considering making new remix albums, but could have included more versions because of fan requests. We could have ended up like last time with two discs and nothing else. *shrug* I'm just glad to have new remixes...I'm hoping I'll like the trance and eurobeat even though those aren't really my kind of styles. House all the way!
Old 10th March 2011, 10:47 PM
glitter Initiate

Nah, the fans made it possible.

If ya weren't around when it happened I guess that's why you're doubting. You just had to be there to see the magic happen lol

EDIT: And about the "12 people who Tweeted Max", uhmmm I think that still, if they made those albums for those people, her TeamAyu was going to be buying them anyway? They always have the support from her fans, so making those albums is not a loss for AVEX, it is ayu who we are talking about.

Is not like the albums are not going to sell well and only 12 Twitter people are going to buy them. They haven't done ayu-mi-x for already a couple of years not to even mention the other trance and acoustic ones. If they made this same request of having new remix albums a year after they released one or two, I bet Max would have ignored the messages.

Last edited by SURREAL__RAINBOW; 10th March 2011 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11th March 2011, 12:10 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

I think it was a combination of a lot of things..as I said in the first unofficial remix news thread, I think a remix project might have been on the back-burner for a while, maybe just another release of an Ayu remix CD. But when fans started asking for something, maybe it made them push forward the plans and realise they could milk the "Ayu Remix" idea a little more than they have.

Plus her 50th single is coming up, and what way to celebrate it than releasing lots of things her fans want at once to make it a huge thing? Seems like a no-brainer to me. Either way, I think the fans that tweeted her did have an impact.
Old 11th March 2011, 12:48 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Os press will release on 1st of April ( i assume):

Old 11th March 2011, 01:10 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogirlanime View Post
It's just my opinion, like I said in some of the other posts above I just find it hard to believe that we influenced the release of 4 remix albums just because a few dozen people Twittered her. That's irresponsible study of Avex's demographics to do that. Also like I said we'll never know, it's just my belief that I don't think we influenced the whole idea, and that's just my opinion. We'll never know if we truly did or not.
I think ayu-mi-x 7 would have came out eventually.

I think the other three are getting released because of the tweets and if I they don't sell good it will go back to being just random releases of ayu-mi-x.
Old 11th March 2011, 01:17 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Yeah. I think at least some of this was already sort of thought of on the company's part. I highly doubt a few tweets about another remix album created the box set. They probably thought. "Hm...This is ayu's 50th single, we should celebrate it some how." I"m sure the idea of another remix album was tossed about a bit.

Hell. If we had that much power to make them release something with just a few tweets, let's go dictate her next studio album. or tell them to put 10+ remixes on her next single.
Old 11th March 2011, 01:22 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

idk about the other remix albums, but I definitely think ayu trance was 100% made because of fan requests and we'd never get another ayu trance if it weren't for those tweets.
Old 11th March 2011, 01:31 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I remember a lot of Japanese fans also wanted some ayu-ro mix...

Maybe HOUSE and Acoustic Orchestra were all they were planning at first?
Old 11th March 2011, 01:34 AM
ayu trance Initiate

OMG the covers are pretty cool. I think I might actually buy one of them lol
Old 11th March 2011, 01:57 AM
Trauma Initiate

I'm wondering which one of the albums Avex was already planning. I believe it was either they wanted to do something special for the fans for the 50th single so when they saw the tweets they decided to go through with a release, another possibility is Ayu herself already thinking of something along the lines of a remix album and was convinced she wanted to do the project due to fans tweets. Either way, the fans who tweeted did have some impact.
Old 11th March 2011, 02:32 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post
Yeah. I think at least some of this was already sort of thought of on the company's part. I highly doubt a few tweets about another remix album created the box set. They probably thought. "Hm...This is ayu's 50th single, we should celebrate it some how." I"m sure the idea of another remix album was tossed about a bit.

Hell. If we had that much power to make them release something with just a few tweets, let's go dictate her next studio album. or tell them to put 10+ remixes on her next single.
Let's dictate an AYUTRANCE tour, more CREA, and an acoustic orchestra version of RAINBOW! Also, let's dictate album-only track instrumentals to be put ONLINE that way it wouldn't cost them much just to make them available.

Last edited by Zeke.; 11th March 2011 at 02:47 AM.
Old 11th March 2011, 02:41 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

hmmm didn't quite amuse me, but well hopefully the songs are good!!
Old 11th March 2011, 02:48 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
Let's dictate an AYUTRANCE tour, more CREA, and an acoustic orchestra version of RAINBOW!
Man i was thinking that today!!

I was like.. I would love for ayumi to do more CREA stuff! I thought that was some of her best music!

POWER TO CREA!!!!
Old 11th March 2011, 02:50 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
Man i was thinking that today!!

I was like.. I would love for ayumi to do more CREA stuff! I thought that was some of her best music!

POWER TO CREA!!!!
I think EVERYONE would love for her to bring CREA back! It was mentioned a while ago that one of her recent CREA works was being looked into production for a single but in the end it was not chosen...
Old 11th March 2011, 02:53 AM
GREEN Initiate

You mean she is still writing music?? Why on earth hasnt she produced any of it???
Old 11th March 2011, 02:56 AM
Trauma Initiate

^ I wonder why she stopped producing.. maybe she wasn't sure of herself anymore?
Old 11th March 2011, 03:03 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
You mean she is still writing music?? Why on earth hasnt she produced any of it???
I think it might have been during preparation for the Rule / Sparkle single? I don't recall. Ask truehappiness. Lol.
Old 11th March 2011, 03:03 AM
GREEN Initiate

Well. Now that some say we have accomplished haveing all these remix albums in the works i say the next goal as a group..

More CREA music!

We should all get together and chant: "CREA!"
Old 11th March 2011, 03:07 AM
glitter Initiate

lol I do want CREA back, but isn't that a lot more personal from ayu and depends entirely on her? You can't force inspiration I think. And is not like she had to remix all these new albums.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu trance 4, ayu-mi-x 7, ayu-ro mix 4