ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [III] - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th March 2011, 02:39 AM
BALLAD Initiate

The box does look really nice, but I am not buying it. I don't like remixes, so not tempted at all.
I'm finally able to save money on an ayu release, that's more money for me to spend on my japan trip in May!

My Instagram

Old 10th March 2011, 02:51 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectodub View Post
i think the bonus cd and the posters are not gonna be inside of the box
The thing is... where will they be then? I doubt they'll be loosely packaged outside of the box in the plastic. We'll see when it comes out, I guess~
Old 10th March 2011, 02:55 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
The thing is... where will they be then? I doubt they'll be loosely packaged outside of the box in the plastic. We'll see when it comes out, I guess~
I think is gonna be that way..outside of the box in a slim cardboard case like an extra product
like in the picture

Last edited by perfectodub; 10th March 2011 at 02:58 AM.
Old 10th March 2011, 03:05 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

well, remember where they put the photo book in the Love Songs huge package? I think this package is similar and they'll put all of the posters in a similar sleeve thing.
Old 10th March 2011, 03:56 AM
JEWEL Initiate

It's the ever lingering mystery, where does the bonus disc go...

Last edited by jbrat2219; 10th March 2011 at 04:13 AM.
Old 10th March 2011, 04:03 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I think there's a clear vinyl slipcase on the inside of the big cover for the posters to slide into.
You can see a shiny square-like shape on the picture that shows everything that comes with the box set

as for the bonus disk... maybe one of the wells for the normal CDs is deeper, and the bonus CD sits on top/under? haha...

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 10th March 2011, 04:08 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

UGH the house tracklist looks really promising... well, except for Virgin Road and M...don't think I like other remixes done by those guys

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 10th March 2011, 05:28 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
It's the ever lingering mystery, where does the bonus disc go...
Haha I know right??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRos View Post
This is the most exciting release ever

This couldn't have happen without you guys
*sniff* I need my box now

I haven't heard anything from this, I want to be super excited when I get it
I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud but I HONESTLY think that they were planning on doing a remix album (not albums) for her 50th anniversary but we just pushed the idea of a trance and ayu-ro release. I could be wrong but it's very hard for me to believe that just because a few dozen fans posted on her Twitter that they want more remix albums would prompt Avex to release 4 new remix albums...

Though either way we did contribute to the release of some of the remix albums but I don't think we provoked all of them
Old 10th March 2011, 06:03 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogirlanime View Post
Haha I know right??

I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud but I HONESTLY think that they were planning on doing a remix album (not albums) for her 50th anniversary but we just pushed the idea of a trance and ayu-ro release. I could be wrong but it's very hard for me to believe that just because a few dozen fans posted on her Twitter that they want more remix albums would prompt Avex to release 4 new remix albums...

Though either way we did contribute to the release of some of the remix albums but I don't think we provoked all of them
Everyone is saying this but I believe it was because of AHS. I mean, seriously, they were probably wondering how they could rake in cash off the 50 singles and this idea just fit the bill. Regardless, I do not believe anything would be the same had we not provoked them.

Last edited by Zeke.; 10th March 2011 at 06:05 AM.
Old 10th March 2011, 06:12 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
Everyone is saying this but I believe it was because of AHS. I mean, seriously, they were probably wondering how they could rake in cash off the 50 singles and this idea just fit the bill. Regardless, I do not believe anything would be the same had we not provoked them.
Yeah, again, we won't know for sure, again, it's just hard for me to believe that because a few people Twittered her that they decided to make 4 remix albums, that wouldn't be a responsible demographics move on Avex's part.
Old 10th March 2011, 06:17 AM
rainy day Initiate

Well they might have thought "Hey, we can market this thing really well if we decide to go the way of promoting all 50 singles. Might as well remix them all and span them across all remix album genres, that way we can bundle them together in a limited box-set ala Love Songs and make more money than we ever would off of just one trance album."
Old 10th March 2011, 06:21 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
Well they might have thought "Hey, we can market this thing really well if we decide to go the way of promoting all 50 singles. Might as well remix them all and span them across all remix album genres, that way we can bundle them together in a limited box-set ala Love Songs and make more money than we ever would off of just one trance album."
Totally agreed, I think you just said what I was trying to figure out to say. Deff, Avex thinks like that especially with Ayu haha.
Old 10th March 2011, 01:41 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogirlanime View Post

Read my signature, babe.

It was 100% us! I'm not sure if you were around when it all went down but after our requests MAX and Ayu pretty much said, "Let's do it!" Sure they may have tied in the 50th single thing because when we were asking, she JUST had her 50th single. So it makes sense to put two and two together. I know we may never have a definitive answer but under the circumstances it's clear that it was our requests that lead to this release. I don't know why everyone keeps doubting that

Plus Ayu even asked MAX how they should go about it and he said to send the acapella vocals to the DJs. If they had all this planned out before, why would she ask that?
Old 10th March 2011, 01:45 PM
Interlude Initiate

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectodub View Post
I think is gonna be that way..outside of the box in a slim cardboard case like an extra product
like in the picture
i'm sure the posters will be inside the packaging and not separate.
i'm sure there is space in the sleeve behind the CDs, or something similar to that
Old 10th March 2011, 02:10 PM
count down Initiate

gogirlanime, I don't wanna sound rude, but do u mean changing ur font?

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 10th March 2011, 02:24 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

I really want to buy this, but it's way too expensive for me right now. But I'm not surprised at the price, it looks so awesome. I love the covers, and how they've laid out the special box set. It looks like a really good release for Ayu, I hope they all sell well.
Old 10th March 2011, 02:36 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Wow the boxset looks awesome . Can't wait to get munnies and buy it :3

Old 10th March 2011, 05:19 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Read my signature, babe.

It was 100% us! I'm not sure if you were around when it all went down but after our requests MAX and Ayu pretty much said, "Let's do it!" Sure they may have tied in the 50th single thing because when we were asking, she JUST had her 50th single. So it makes sense to put two and two together. I know we may never have a definitive answer but under the circumstances it's clear that it was our requests that lead to this release. I don't know why everyone keeps doubting that

Plus Ayu even asked MAX how they should go about it and he said to send the acapella vocals to the DJs. If they had all this planned out before, why would she ask that?
It's just my opinion, like I said in some of the other posts above I just find it hard to believe that we influenced the release of 4 remix albums just because a few dozen people Twittered her. That's irresponsible study of Avex's demographics to do that. Also like I said we'll never know, it's just my belief that I don't think we influenced the whole idea, and that's just my opinion. We'll never know if we truly did or not.
Old 10th March 2011, 05:27 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
gogirlanime, I don't wanna sound rude, but do u mean changing ur font?
I know right? It's pain in the... eye.
Old 10th March 2011, 05:55 PM
November Initiate

The covers are gorgeous.

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu trance 4, ayu-mi-x 7, ayu-ro mix 4