Vuitton inspired by Ayu? - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th March 2004, 11:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by LX DAI
Why thank you for bowing before me. While you're down there I have a favor to ask.

I said COPIED OR INSPIRED but apparently you lack observation skills? So this over-used background with exotic girls in a desert is ALL Ayumi. Every designer took inspiration from this. Oh my god, everyone knows Ayumi and thus are inspired by her. All of her ideas are orignal and she created everything on her own. Why i it that anything that is remotely similar to something Ayumi has done is automatically inspired and/or copied by someone else? Like the jewels in the vid Toxic some how correlates back to Ayumi evn though that has been used before TVs were invented. Yet I'm sure the people made a time machine to use her idea right?</HEAVY SARCASM>

I'm glad you see things my way and envy me. It's about time If only more people could be like that, the world would be a better place. Vot me world leader when the time comes as well. Since I probably could run an economy, military, and government a lot better than what we are udner now. (then again, anyone could be better than Bush)

But back to being semi-serious, do tell me why would you think that a desert background was inspired by Ayumi? Granted I can semi see where you are getting such an ifnerence, but don't state until it's factual. Your presumption is your downfall, just as it is mine and everyone elses. Human nature to presume right? Just dont presume such crap such as a background is inspired by Ayumi by a designer that Ayumi knows. If he was so inspired by her pictures wouldn't he us something like panther skin, leaves or the fairy type of a look? I mean a desert is so over used everywhere, I can see if he did use leaves, a fairy, or soemthing that everyone knows Ayumi did and copied (or was inspired by something else) then it would make sense... but like I keep saying, desert is over used.

I'll give it 20% chance that Vuittion was inspired by Ayumi. That's actually a large percentage for something I highly doubt. Respect what your god chooses.

"XL Msatrey"
How ironic...

And how do Ayu and Vuittion have to do with Bush?
I'll give it 2% chance that Vuittion and Ayu have to do with Bush. That's actually a large percentage for something I highly doubt. Respect what your god chooses.

Why do you have to be so petty?
Old 28th March 2004, 11:33 PM
Banned

im sorry must be from the stuff i di last night

ill clean up the bush thing in a few minutes

and yes 2% is quite large percentage to relate with ayumi and vuittion

k i spotted why i put bush and such... i said i coudl run an economy and all that good stuff better than our current president since ashely decided to be sarcastic about kissing my stank toes. then i showed a slight political view of the usa by saying that anyone could run the country betterthan bush can. its pretty low right now, wouldnt you say?

Last edited by LX DAI; 28th March 2004 at 11:36 PM.
Old 28th March 2004, 11:35 PM
Banned

Were you drunk?
Old 28th March 2004, 11:44 PM
ever free Initiate

i understand where everyone is coming from...and i agree with both sides...but is there any way we could discuss this with a little less sarcasm...it's just a suggestion. maybe i'm just taking everything the wrong way. i like to hear what people think and feel but the sarcasm makes the post a little less enjoyable to read...

~thanks to takke for the ava n sig~

aisu koto wa itami wo kanjiru koto demo aru, dakedomo ikiteiku tame ni wa ai ga hitsuyou nanda...

my xanga...hannanah
Old 28th March 2004, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ayumi1121
i understand where everyone is coming from...and i agree with both sides...but is there any way we could discuss this with a little less sarcasm...it's just a suggestion. maybe i'm just taking everything the wrong way. i like to hear what people think and feel but the sarcasm makes the post a little less enjoyable to read...
No.
</HEAVY SARCASM>

Old 28th March 2004, 11:47 PM
independent+ Advisor

Topic closed. Take the fighting somewhere else.
Closed Thread