[ARASHI] The 33rd thread ~ 45th single Sakura (25.2) - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 29th July 2013, 04:16 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Omg Mezamashi TV this morning has already aired footages from last Sat's red carpet + worldwide premier of Nazotoki <3

It was an amazing experience to have been a part of it last Sat!

Sakurai & Kitagawa's English command were surprisingly good + I swear Kippei received more screams over Sakurai hahaha

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 29th July 2013, 01:26 PM

Mezanyu also aired footages from Sat's red carpet + world premier of Nazotoki as well

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Inclusive of footages of Sakurai in the Raffles Hotel which he's the 1st Japanese actor to be inducted into their Hall of Fame , photo wise

He looked so sheepish when the lady told me 'your handsome face is there' in English haha

Maybe this will give me an excuse to go Raffles Hotel just to see the photo xD but I don't know if it's open to the public or not

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 30th July 2013, 12:07 AM

Sakurai Sho, Kitagawa Keiko & Shiina Kippei attend Singapore premiere for 'Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de' movie

Quote:
On July 27, Sakurai Sho, Kitagawa Keiko, and Shiina Kippei attended the Singapore premiere of movie, 'Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de' (August 3 release). They greeted about 2,000 people at the red carpet event and about 1,500 people at the theater.

Since Singapore was one of the filming locations for the movie, it was announced that it would open in theaters in Singapore on August 22. During the stage greeting, Sakurai expressed his gratitude in English for all the help they received in Singapore during their shoot. He also received applause from the crowd by incorporating Singlish (Singaporean English) and Malay into his greetings.

Meanwhile, Kitagawa mentioned that it's a curious coincidence that the movie release date (in Singapore) is the same day as her birthday. "I am full of joy that I am able to stand here today and that the movie will be released," she said.
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...o-ato-de-movie

The way Sakurai speaked Singlish last weekend , still classic , sorry no hard feelings Kippei xD

Old 30th July 2013, 01:20 PM

Quote:
#Afterdinnermysteries Fans Screening on 14 Aug, 7pm at GV Plaza! All cast poster will be given to everybody that buy tix to the screening!
https://twitter.com/GVMovieClub/stat...84380397010945

Old 1st August 2013, 11:37 PM

Sakurai's photo displayed in Raffles Hotel's Hall Of Fame

https://twitter.com/hamtoro6211/stat...002048/photo/1

Old 8th August 2013, 04:05 AM

Arashi & Ayase Haruka to Host NHK's 64th Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Quote:
The host has been determined for NHK's 64th Kouhaku Uta Gassen. Ayase Haruka (28) for the red team and Arashi's consecutive fourth time for the white team. Ayase was appointed for this major role due to the success of her starring taiga drama.

Despite being Ayase's first attempt at hosting, her genuine personality on variety shows has received high favourability. There is no concerns regarding this combination as Ayase has collaborated with Arashi on variety shows on multiple occasions.
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertain...OHT1T00257.htm

===

AGAIN ? No offense ARASHI but to me SMAP's Nakai still does a better job in hosting Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Old 8th August 2013, 04:19 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

And, yeah, this is the fifth year they're doing this...?

Can we give others a chance??? No offense here (yes, I'm a fan of ARASHI) - yes, it does make sense in terms of relationship between Arashi and Ayase - but I'm getting tired of this...
Old 13th August 2013, 11:53 PM

Matsumoto Jun encourages Morisanchu's Oshima Miyuki for 24-Hour TV marathon

Quote:
On August 10, comedian trio Morisanchu's Oshima Miyuki, who will be the charity runner for this year's '24-Hour Television 36 Ai wa Chikyuu wo Sukuu' (August 24th & 25th), held a public workout in Kanagawa. Matsumoto Jun of popular group Arashi came to encourage Oshima for the second time.

Oshima, who claims to be a big fan of Arashi, ran the last 4 km (about 2.5 mi) side-by-side with Matsumoto in the 36ºC (about 97ºF) heat. She revealed, "This training is like a dream. When we were running together, I was smiling from start to finish," and said, "I have enough spirit. I absolutely want to make the goal at Budokan."

his was the first day of Oshima's 2-day training camp. In the intense heat, she ran 7 km (about 4.3 mi) in the morning and 9 km (about 5.6 mi) in the afternoon. Matsumoto was surprised at Oshima's transformation, "In the past 3 months, she become a different person. Both her weight and her frame of mind, I can see that she's gradually improving in order to run the marathon." He also commented, "I can't imagine what Oshima-san will be like when she's done running."

When Oshima first received the offer, she weighed 88 kg (194 lbs) and aimed to get her weight down to 73 kg (160 lbs). With 2 weeks left until the marathon, she explained, "I was able to get my weight down close to the goal. My body has become light." She added, "This is the first time I've been so stoic. I want to be a little more lighter, and gain a little more physical strength. I want to shed at least 2 more kilograms."

'24-Hour Television' is held every summer and this is its 36th time. The charity marathon has been running since 1992. Arashi will serve as the main personality for their 2nd consecutive year.
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...ur-tv-marathon

Old 16th August 2013, 06:11 AM

NTV Clears Misreport on Arashi; Charity T-Shirt Hits Record of 1 Million Pieces

Quote:
Recently it was published in a magazine stating the payment of 50 Million Yen (513,992 USD) for hosting 24hr TV to main personality Arashi, who served this year for the second time in a row and for the fourth time (2004, 2008, 2012). Regarding this, Nippon TV has denied the report entirely and officially commented 「They are volunteering this year as well 」.

They explained that 「Contrary to part of the report, Arashi is volunteering this year as well for the main personality of 24hr TV including the designing of the charity T-shirt 」.

In addition, the charity T-shirt which was designed jointly by Arashi member Ohno Satoshi (32) and avant-garde artist Kusama Yayoi (84) has sold for a new record of 1 mlllion pieces dated August 8. Ohno also delighted that 「I'm thrilled to hear that many people are wearing it !」.

The last highest record was last year in which the charity T-shirt sold for 764,198 pieces, which was a collaboration between Ohno Satoshi and Nara Yoshitomo (53). Setting the record of 1.05 million copies as of August 11 this year, the number is expected to grow even more nearing the day of 24hr TV, which will air on August 24 6:30pm to August 25 8.54pm.
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/2027649/full/

Old 17th August 2013, 04:40 AM

Channel News Asia's review on the Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de movie

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...er/778394.html

Not bad , could have been much written more worst than expected although I do agree the 1 that stole almost the entire limelight in the movie is Kippei san xD

Speaking of which I should start writing about last month's red carpet + gala premiere soon :x

Old 18th August 2013, 01:30 PM

Guess who's on the cover of the latest I-Weekly magazine ? 8D

Needless to say my younger sister already bought it earlier on

For him to be the 1st Johnny's to appear in S'pore's Chinese magazine , what an honour + let alone for I-Weekly to put him on the cover & do an interview with him alongside with his Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de movie cast mates , even better !

Kitawaga looks really pretty in the duo/group photos she took alongside with Kippei + Sakurai . I think I-Weekly was really generous with the solo Sakurai shots included in I-Weekly as he looks fantastic

Old 29th August 2013, 04:12 PM

Happy 30th birthday MatsuJun !

Finally , the last dude to join the 30 year old club in ARASHI

Old 29th August 2013, 06:25 PM
SAKURA Initiate

happy birthday matsujun!

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 29th August 2013, 07:17 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Now Arashi's all in their 30s... Time sure really goes fast... (when I started listening to Arashi back in 2007, six years ago, MatsuJun was only 24...)
Old 10th September 2013, 08:35 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Did Arashi said "new album this fall"?

Well, that is right:

new album "LOVE" 2013.10.23 release
Old 10th September 2013, 12:52 PM

JACA-5375
Arashi/Love[Regular Edition] CDA
2952 yen US$29/100.83 Release Date:2013/10/23
Description:Twelfth album from Arashi includes "Calling," "Breathless," "Endless Game," and more for 16 tracks total (subject to change). This edition includes a lyrics photo booklet (32 page, subject to change). *Cover artworks of the limited edition and regular edition are different (subject to change).
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5375
NEOIKT-1006
Arashi/Love[w/ DVD, Limited Edition] CDA
3143 yen US$31/100.83 Release Date:2013/10/23
Description:Twelfth album from Arashi includes "Calling," "Breathless," "Endless Game," and more for 16 tracks total (subject to change). This edition includes a lyrics photo booklet (60 page, subject to change) and a bonus DVD with a music video for "P A R A D O X." *Cover artwork of the limited edition and regular edition are different. (subject to change). *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included. *Note: Your order will be processed under the catalog number NEOIKT-1006 until it enters the shipping process. During the shipping process, the catalog number will switch to actual existing catalog number (JACA-5373).
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=NEOIKT-1006

===

Current tracklist for LOVE so far

嵐「LOVE」収録内容

CD

・Calling
・Breathless
・Endless Game
・P・A・R・A・D・O・X
※曲順未定
※全16曲収録予定

Will include 16 songs in total . P・A・R・A・D・O・X will have a PV

And this album will showcases songs that will include different interpretations on the word Love + the album will display a sexy side to ARASHI (omg please no gravure here ahahaha xD)

http://natalie.mu/music/news/99130
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2028528/full/

I will get the CD + DVD LE when it gets released in Taiwan in early Nov . As expected , the CD + DVD LE is already out of print which's not very surprising

At least LOVE will not be released on 30th Oct , if not I will be pissed

Old 10th September 2013, 05:22 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
At least LOVE will not be released on 30th Oct , if not I will be pissed
What's with 30th October?
Old 13th September 2013, 02:29 PM

YesAsia description of LOVE

Quote:
A year after their double platinum album Popcorn, Arashi is back to show their fans some LOVE with their 12th full-length album! LOVE features a total of 16 tracks, including singles Calling, Breathless and television drama theme song Endless Game.
http://www.yesasia.com/global/love-n...0-en/info.html

Old 14th September 2013, 04:04 PM

Happy 14th anniversary ARASHI !

Old 15th September 2013, 05:50 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Whoa... Time goes really fast...has been four years since their 10th anniversary! Next year's going to be their 15th!!

Tags
arashi, jstorm