ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III] - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th July 2018, 06:23 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
I've been to the July 21st concert and I can't call it good vocals because of the overuse of chipmunk voice which was like 90% of the concert. Seriously, play How beautiful you are form AT2012 and then the same song from CDL 14-15 and that's what I'm talking about. If only she got rid of the chipmunk it would be amazing vocal. Visually the concert was amazing, I had great seats 17th row in the arena, close to the catwalk, the best seats I ever had in big arena, the only better seats were row 10 in the hall tour in Kobe in February. But even despite the chipmunk, Ever Free was amazing! It's the only song I really want to listen again to, the rest I'm more interested to see than to listen to, unless they can minimalize the chipmunk voice after editing the video.
Personally, I never even noticed the chipmunk vocals until the prebold and delicious dance and they were extremely annoying then. But what really irritated me was the green frogman that stuck out completely and who's ridiculous face ruined every shot he was in with Ayumi.
Btw who was the guy who sang Diary?
Old 28th July 2018, 06:33 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
Btw who was the guy who sang Diary?
Miccie, her cousin I think. You can buy his song on itunes! I love Diary!
Old 28th July 2018, 06:53 PM

Diary is such a nice song, even though it's so sad. . I really enjoyed Micchie's performance every time.
Old 28th July 2018, 09:35 PM
Far away Initiate

Diary is such a nice song but I really don't like Miccie's voice. I wish she'd realease her own version one day.
Old 28th July 2018, 09:55 PM
Because of You Initiate

I actually enjoy his vicals alot, i love Diary, the build up in the arragement is stunning. I would love to hear Ayu sing it as well.
Old 29th July 2018, 11:58 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
I've been to the July 21st concert and I can't call it good vocals because of the overuse of chipmunk voice which was like 90% of the concert. Seriously, play How beautiful you are form AT2012 and then the same song from CDL 14-15 and that's what I'm talking about. If only she got rid of the chipmunk it would be amazing vocal.
I watched the 22 July concert. Chipmunk was super used for SEASONS and TO BE except for the chorus where she's kinda just shouting. Otherwise vocals were surprisingly steady! She choked up unexpectedly during TO BE and gave an embarrassed smile, I love that tons more then when she's forcing emotions out *ahem mad world*.

Overall I really felt her enthusiasm and spirit. She seemed so happy and at ease to be performing for us. And just total respect for her fitness, woman never went out of breath once.
Old 30th July 2018, 12:42 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Diary was my bathroom break...

But the melody is nice.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 30th July 2018, 06:53 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Diary was my bathroom break...

But the melody is nice.
In 2015 it was mine too. This year I didn’t feel like going yet. A bit to repetitive for my taste.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 30th July 2018, 07:41 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

I almost teared when Miccie sang Diary. It was so good.
Old 31st July 2018, 02:37 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post
I almost teared when Miccie sang Diary. It was so good.
I teared up. The lyrics got to me. lol
Old 1st August 2018, 04:01 AM
YOU Initiate

After beeing back from Osaka, a short comment about the concert on sunday 07-22.
I was not so happy with the setlist. Maybe it was a reason that the fans where not so enthusiastic also. The applause often was low. The atmosphere was best in the last third, specially in the encore.
After all, I would say it was a good concert. Visually it was really great.
But I liked the hallconcert, where I was in Omiya in January, more. I think it was a better mix of songs there.

Last edited by Outback; 1st August 2018 at 04:03 AM.
Old 3rd August 2018, 08:07 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Teamayu

I finally got my first ball on the 21st ^_^ it wasnt signed pink ayu one but i still feel so blessed! This is my 7th Ayu concert !!
Just wondering if anyone could help me with information on how people were getting those team ayu wrist ribbons? My Japanese isnt that great but do team ayu members get a gift at every concert? I won a sticker from the concert raffle thing.
But i was wondering about the ribbons, and if global members get a gift from the booth each tour or something?
Im still new to how this all works.
Thank you for any help, sorry if these questions are silly. TIA
Old 3rd August 2018, 08:11 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

You had to line up on the TA both to get the misanga, but at Saitama shows for example they ran out on both days, I only got one on the 2nd day.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 3rd August 2018, 08:32 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Smile

Thank you!! ^_^ That explains the massive line!
Thank you now i know for next time ^_^
Old 3rd August 2018, 08:34 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

It´s not at every tour thought, but it is normaly announced on her website or TA

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Old 7th August 2018, 02:16 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Smile

My first post on this forum
A short feedback about the Osaka concert on the 21st July 2018.
My first ayumi hamasaki's concert (but 2nd time hear her live performance).
The performance was awesome imo. In fact, better than expected.
I felt that her vocals were great. I was touched when she sang "SEASONS" as that was the year that I followed her as a kid in 2000.
Too bad she didn't sing "M"
Looking forward to attend her concert again in the future!
Old 7th August 2018, 09:54 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNicki View Post
I finally got my first ball on the 21st ^_^ it wasnt signed pink ayu one but i still feel so blessed! This is my 7th Ayu concert !!
Just wondering if anyone could help me with information on how people were getting those team ayu wrist ribbons? My Japanese isnt that great but do team ayu members get a gift at every concert? I won a sticker from the concert raffle thing.
But i was wondering about the ribbons, and if global members get a gift from the booth each tour or something?
Im still new to how this all works.
Thank you for any help, sorry if these questions are silly. TIA
I only got misanga on 22nd because on 21st I didn't know what I should show on my phone to get it. I saw two Italian girls trying to ask but the girl who distributed them didn't know any English at all. Can you explain how did that raffle worked? I was also wondering if I could do it, I wasn't crazy about the cups but that black and white original something (katakana, bleh) looked good, still don't know what it was though (I suppose that wasn't the sticker you got, was it?). Was the prize 3,700 for the black and white thing or to enter the lottery?

I agree that the concert was amazing visually but I'm so much more excited to relive Chapter 3 of Just the beginning than to see the anniversary one again.
Old 8th August 2018, 06:51 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

The lottery was only the 2 different stickers. (and it was for free on TA website)
The black/white clearfiles and the cups were for membership renewal/registration.

Old 8th August 2018, 10:13 AM
SEASONS Initiate

They also had plastic cards for people who attended last tour.
Misanga was given to TA members after showing digital license in the correct line. I showed mine to a lady who was handling globalFC tickets and she gave me one.
Lottery for stickers was here: https://global-fc.net/teamayu/sp/tou...18/speciallot/
Old 8th August 2018, 05:43 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3ye View Post
They also had plastic cards for people who attended last tour.
Misanga was given to TA members after showing digital license in the correct line. I showed mine to a lady who was handling globalFC tickets and she gave me one.
Lottery for stickers was here: https://global-fc.net/teamayu/sp/tou...18/speciallot/
Plastic cards? Why I didn't know this stuff, I attended last tour I was surprised it was the first time I didn't get anything (almost missed the misanga), during CDL 14-15 everyone was getting plastic cards just by entering the arena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
The lottery was only the 2 different stickers. (and it was for free on TA website)
The black/white clearfiles and the cups were for membership renewal/registration.
I'm about to renew anyway as my membership expires in September, I love clearfiles, damn, I wish I asked the details before going. Can you show us the sticker(s)?

Last edited by SKYia; 8th August 2018 at 05:45 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
20th anniversary, arena tour 2018, power of music