New single 'Feel the love / Merry-go-round' out 12/25 [II] - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th November 2013, 12:47 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuniz_hime View Post
About the comparison, why we compare Ayumi and AKB48? Ayumi is a SOLO. AKB48 is a GROUP. It is unfair to compare. It's like we want to compare between meat and water. AKB48 or other idol group can sale well because of the marketing and each members' fans want to buy the single. So of course the sales become like that. If 'Ayumi' also consist of 48 members, with good marketing strategy, it can be like that too. But Ayumi is Ayu. So if we still want to compare, make it between Ayu and any members of AKB48 that do solo single project. Acchan, Tomochin, Yukirin, Mayuyu, and Takamina. Did they sale well too like when they are in the group?
People compare because the comparison was put out there, mostly by Oricon. I also agree it's not a fair comparison, a solo artist against a really big group, but when it's about the more general "female artists" category even Oricon compares the both. Oricon published that article stating that AKB48 broke Ayu's record for highest singles sales, of course Ayu still holds the record as a solo female artist, while AKB has the record as a group, but Oricon published the news that way, because they were considering the "female artists" category, which includes both of them. If they compared like that, then if/when AKB breaks Ayu's streak the news will most probably be published that way as well "AKB48 breaks Hamasaki Ayumi's record". So, yeah, it's not a fair comparison, but if Oricon does it it's kind of impossible to ignore...

Last edited by pimenta; 18th November 2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old 18th November 2013, 03:23 PM
End of the World Initiate

I need info sooo badly
Old 19th November 2013, 03:25 AM
JEWEL Initiate

I hope Feel the love is a hit so she can make it a concert staple <3
Old 19th November 2013, 04:02 AM
count down Initiate

I'm soooo curious on Merry go round lol c'mon YouTube "short ver." PLEASU

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 19th November 2013, 04:09 AM
ourselves Initiate

me too! Feel the love is not enough, soo craving for another preview now
Old 19th November 2013, 04:19 AM
JEWEL Initiate

It better be out before December... A PV short ver. of Feel the love or something!
Old 19th November 2013, 04:35 AM
Who... Initiate

We're like.... thirsty cats.

Set by YuriChan

Old 19th November 2013, 09:13 AM
glitter Initiate

http://npn.co.jp/article/detail/05736151/

Someone please translate :O
Old 19th November 2013, 09:19 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
http://npn.co.jp/article/detail/05736151/

Someone please translate :O
from AyuAngel FB:

It said that finally Johny had announced last week the new single of Hey!Say!Jump! will be released the same day as Ayu's new single. It will be a challenge for Ayu and the press said that even though Ayu's new single is anticipated by her fans, it is still difficult for her to get no 1 on Oricon and maintain her streak.
The last previous single of the boy band had been sold 218 000 copies for the first week while L only sold 70 715 copies.

Last edited by AyuWorld; 19th November 2013 at 09:21 AM.
Old 19th November 2013, 09:20 AM
Because of You Initiate

even press is worried lol why do i have a feeling Ayu and Avex doesn't give a shit about that at all xD
Old 19th November 2013, 09:21 AM
Dolls Initiate

Meh, I only care it does well and is popular.
Have they announced lives yet?
Old 19th November 2013, 09:22 AM
And Then Initiate

It's an article about the fact that the new single of Hey!say!JUMP has been announced (the previous week) for the the 25.12 and it will be difficult for Ayu to be #1 the first week even if fans are really excited about her new single !
The Johnny's playing a dirty trick to Ayu :/
Old 19th November 2013, 09:22 AM
End of the World Initiate

It is Hamasaki Ayumi to release single CD of 3 -month about three years , " Feel the love / Merry-go-round " on the 25th of December , the potential for continuous lead medal count record in the weekly single ranking Oricon to stop it 's that came out .

Hamasaki was ranked first female solo artist history to win 25 consecutive work lead single released in '02 from " Free & Easy " previous to "L" , unplug the Seiko Matsuda . Shooting at a record-breaking 26 consecutive new song work , but what , the same day , it was decided that idol group Johnny " Hey! Say! JUMP " to release new song " Ride With Me " .

In the background the " Hamasaki has updated the great record , and . Johnny's part to be or have adjusted well Date to prevent the batting as" formidable " production side of affiliation record company , Avex , and was supported around was great speaking of office , it was thought that there is no supposed to launch for , " Gonzo " the V6 and Kis-My-Ft2 is part of a record company the same as Hamasaki , but the record company of " Hey! Say! JUMP " in-house label of Johnny , Omakeni speaking of Hamasaki , that you have met a " fate " that had been dating for many years and Nagase Tomoya of TOKIO Johnny's affiliation once- or to affect the ambient can not be adjusted , and then batting Oops . After the launch of new song " Hey! Say! JUMP " has been affected future that it is a " situation of adult " certainty " ( music-related person )

Hamasaki you have reached the memorial year of 15th anniversary debut this year . You are for example, to open a blog in a week limited to match the photo book released this month , but the climax is not good enough . On the other hand , those of " Hey! Say! JUMP " is like a completely on momentum , " Hamasaki was only sold 20,000 15 Anniversary Best Album , which was launched in September has passed . Contrast , win Hamasaki thin 240 000 pieces of single was released in June together , because should burn in " Hamasaki , overthrow ." fans the album sold 150,000 copies the " Hey! Say! JUMP " " ( entertainment reporter )

Hamasaki must be a place where you want to decorate the " last hurray " of the memorial year in record-breaking , but it is quite so difficult .

from google transaltor.
Old 19th November 2013, 09:34 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

NINKI will be like

Hey! Say! JUMP! - 250k
ayu - 25k
Old 19th November 2013, 09:35 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linza-mo View Post
It's an article about the fact that the new single of Hey!say!JUMP has been announced (the previous week) for the the 25.12 and it will be difficult for Ayu to be #1 the first week even if fans are really excited about her new single !
The Johnny's playing a dirty trick to Ayu :/
Just cause they may sell more than ayu, they're playing a dirty trick by releasing something on the same day as ayu? lol It's christmas, everybody want to get it to boost their sales, can't see why would be something especific towards ayu

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 19th November 2013, 09:40 AM
And Then Initiate

(I secretly dream that she will beat them anyway =D )
Old 19th November 2013, 09:40 AM
No way to say Initiate

truth be told, avex shouldn't have released Daybreak.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 19th November 2013, 09:43 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
Just cause they may sell more than ayu, they're playing a dirty trick by releasing something on the same day as ayu?
That's the way that this article was written, for this journalist the Jonnhy's made this choice for bring face to face with Ayu, but I don't really think it's true, yes it's normal that everyone wants released a Xmas single =D
Old 19th November 2013, 09:45 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
truth be told, avex shouldn't have released Daybreak.
THIS! hahahahaa

btw koda kumi sold 21k copies on the first week of her new single, we may expect a debut week around 50k then?

Last edited by brener; 19th November 2013 at 09:48 AM.
Old 19th November 2013, 10:05 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
even press is worried lol why do i have a feeling Ayu and Avex doesn't give a shit about that at all xD
This. I mean really the press just wants to stir up things and making it looks like Ayu a pathetic unpopular anymore whos going to loose even though she didnt release anything for 3 years, I honestly dont care,I only care her releasing music because her music is life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linza-mo View Post
(I secretly dream that she will beat them anyway =D )
I wish too!
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, feel the love, hamasaki ayumi, merry-go-round