AYUS NOSE! wth - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 3rd May 2011, 12:06 PM
Pray H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
You know Ayu said herself on twitter she's never had any plastic surgery, right? She said she has never had the time to do so. It's obvious she had her teeth done, but if she said herself she's never had anything else done, shouldn't we just stop talking about it already?
Ia. Teeth work is obvious, but her face? Come on. People age, people drink and maybe smoke, people live their lives. And seeing Ayu in pictures with no photoshopping and without make-up, I'm actually stunned at how little she's changed.

Koumori has been wifed by me

Old 3rd May 2011, 01:16 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Most of the time we see her nose close-up are in magazine shoots (photoshop, good lighting, make-up), and concerts (good lighting, make-up). It's only on Twitter that she posts up more natural photos, and it never looks that different to me from when she first started singing.
Old 3rd May 2011, 04:26 PM
SURREAL Initiate

THIS IS A FAULT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DELETED THIS POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by RayJason; 3rd May 2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 3rd May 2011, 04:38 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^ and that i believe it's not Ayumi Hamasaki~
who's that?
Old 3rd May 2011, 04:39 PM
Pray H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
Old picture: Recent picture:

Look at her nose bridge, it's more than obvious that she had plastic surgery. No make up could make her nose so slim as the love song cover.
Holy hell.
Pardon me, no offence and all of that, but are you playing dumb on purpose?

Those two pictures are shot from completely different angles, with different lighting, different photoshopping done by two different people, most likely. Make-up doesn't even matter, it's photo technique. And maybe even a little bit of that magic touch called photoshop. And tbh it does resemble some pic from one of those crap sites that doesn't even know Ayu and use random asian girl photos to prove their point.

I had a much older friend once, who used to do sometimes nude, sometimes clothed photographing (it was all very classy, mind you) of women. He had pictures of those girls hanging around in his house and I asked him who some of them were. I made the mistake of pointing out the same girl twice and I didn't believe him. He had the girl over for dinner about a few months later: and she didn't even resemble any of those "two" girls in those pics. Her facial features were much sharper in real life and even the shape of her nose was off. It was much larger irl .

I'm not fiercly defending this woman because she's "zomg queen goddess Ayu no. 1", but if she says "I didn't have plastic surgery", well then she didn't. And your pic comparisons prove absolutely nothing.

Old 3rd May 2011, 04:46 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

i always think, IF she really did nose job...when she did it?
her schedulle is super crazy, and i believe surgery won't heal fast in just 1 week...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 3rd May 2011, 05:11 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
^ and that i believe it's not Ayumi Hamasaki~
who's that?
This... That girls obviously is not Ayu, unless she changed her entire face over the years... It even doesn't look like her idol days face...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 3rd May 2011, 05:43 PM
Real me Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki88 View Post
Holy hell.

Those two pictures are shot from completely different angles, with different lighting, different photoshopping done by two different people, most likely. Make-up doesn't even matter, it's photo technique. And maybe even a little bit of that magic touch called photoshop. And tbh it does resemble some pic from one of those crap sites that doesn't even know Ayu and use random asian girl photos to prove their point.

I had a much older friend once, who used to do sometimes nude, sometimes clothed photographing (it was all very classy, mind you) of women. He had pictures of those girls hanging around in his house and I asked him who some of them were. I made the mistake of pointing out the same girl twice and I didn't believe him. He had the girl over for dinner about a few months later: and she didn't even resemble any of those "two" girls in those pics. Her facial features were much sharper in real life and even the shape of her nose was off. It was much larger irl .

I'm not fiercly defending this woman because she's "zomg queen goddess Ayu no. 1", but if she says "I didn't have plastic surgery", well then she didn't. And your pic comparisons prove absolutely nothing.
Thanks for saving me the time to type a similar response. XD Not to mention Ayu was MUCH younger then! Facial features change over the years. Those 2 pictures are horrible comparisons, as I'm sure she had little to no makeup on and it was obviously not photoshopped. Not to mention the angle! I 100% believe her when she says she would never have the time to get something like that done. The FULL recovery time on a rhinoplasty is about a year. We follow Ayu so closely and I think we'd notice some kind of bruising or scarring around her nose if that was the case.

Some people say "she could have before she was famous". No, she's said that she and her other were very poor, and I don't think any mother in their right mind would allow their underaged daughter to get a rhinoplasty. Not to mention she has many old pictures from her idol days where her nose looked fine.

tumblr

Last edited by panda♥; 3rd May 2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 3rd May 2011, 05:44 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Holy hell.

I agree with everything here. Ayu has always been truthful to her fans. And yeah, the photos..you can't tell everything from there. Ayu's always been photoshopped to hell these days, and the lighting is a lot better, and obviously the make-up quality.
Old 3rd May 2011, 06:51 PM
Liar Initiate

Michael Jackson once denied having plastic surgery on any part of his face other than the nose. It's not hard to see that's not true.
Old 3rd May 2011, 06:58 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
Michael Jackson once denied having plastic surgery on any part of his face other than the nose. It's not hard to see that's not true.
That's like saying that because one thirteen year old lied, all thirteen year olds must also lie about everything.
Old 3rd May 2011, 07:52 PM
Pray H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post

That's like saying that because one thirteen year old lied, all thirteen year olds must also lie about everything.
That was just about the same I was about to say (ot, but I'm starting to think that you and I may be the same person Kou )

I just don't see the need for this "debate" to pop up as often as it does. It's like every 6 months or so, some new Ayu-fan discovers some shady side, comparing asian idols' faces and then they believe it. Excuse me, if believing in Ayu when she says she didn't have plastic surgery is supposed to be naοve, then what is believing in what random people on the internet says?

Old 3rd May 2011, 08:08 PM
SURREAL Initiate

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICED THAT I POSTED A PICTURE OF AN WOMAN WHO IS NOT AYU. WTH

IM SORRY FOR THAT !!!!!

IM SEARCHING THE RIGHT PICTURE NOW !!!

OMGGFGFGFGGFG
Old 3rd May 2011, 08:26 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Compare the old picture to the one next
If you don't believe that or you think that you cant see it because she's smiling in one picture then compare it to:

And im sorry for my previous post, it was completely stupid and well plain STUPID of me to post that, without paying enough attention.

I do believe/think that she had something done.
Old 3rd May 2011, 09:22 PM
Pray H-Initiate

lol, don't sweat it. But.

Yes, I've seen those 14-16 year old pictures as well. When I was 16-17 I had puffy eyes as well. Now I have kind of sunken in eyes. People's apperance change a lot.

Photoshop was not used as much back then as it is today. You do know that cranking up the contrast in an image can make even the biggest honkey dissapear completely, right?

There's also a japanese cosmetics item known as "eye-glue". Most japanese (and asians in general) have single eyelids. In order to obtain that very popular doe-eye, western style look with double eyelids, some of them use this "glue" to enhance the size of their eyes and create a double lid. Take that into consideration while looking at eyes.
Here's a creepy video if you want to see for yourself.

Also, japanese girls usually go O___O and they try to sort of open up their eyes in order to look younger and more cute, when they know that there is a picture being taken. In other words, photo shoots and not fan taken pictures. Let me find you an example.

Ayu's super duper doe eye attack. Obviously she's opening up her eyes (and also pouting) to appear more cute. I've seen people before using this very image to prove their point, that she had plastic surgery *quietly facepalms*

Same Ayu, same music video, relaxed expression.

Now that covers the eyes, but you seem to be fond of accusing her nose I simply blame photoshop. Honestly, it's SO EASY to just decrease the nostril width, even I can do it in a second. I doubt they used photoshop that much, if at all, in those pre-avex photos from when she was around 17.

Old 3rd May 2011, 09:29 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Sorry but the natural photos, young and old, look like the same nose to me The photoshoot one looks just like a photoshop job. People do it all the time. They also use make-up contours to help and bright lights to make it easier to shop out blemishes and edit.

Quote:
(ot, but I'm starting to think that you and I may be the same person Kou )
Haha! Ikr

Old 3rd May 2011, 09:37 PM
Pray H-Initiate

OMG I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING LOOK AT HER EYEBROWS! THEY'RE DIFFERENT FROM BEFORE! SHE HAD PLASTIC SURGERY ON HER EYEBROWS!

^
Yay, shughuggin'

Old 3rd May 2011, 09:39 PM
Real me Initiate

Quote:

The first and last look the same to me. You can't compare the middle pic to either because it's a photoshoot (guaranteed photoshop) and it's at a different angle with a relaxed expression.

tumblr

Old 3rd May 2011, 09:46 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:

Compare the old picture to the one next
If you don't believe that or you think that you cant see it because she's smiling in one picture then compare it to:

And im sorry for my previous post, it was completely stupid and well plain STUPID of me to post that, without paying enough attention.

I do believe/think that she had something done.
People's noses can change over time and age. Weight can also change its appearance.

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 3rd May 2011, 09:46 PM
GAME Initiate

I don't have any pictures of Ayu when she was a very young girl. But if you ever watch Miseinen, Tsumomo mo momo or any Ayu's drama she had act in, you will see how Ayu's face had change by the time until now. You will see that only make up is the different from the old Ayu with the latest Ayu.

I'm pretty sure she's not doing any nose job or eye surgery at all.

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo