Online Shopping Help **READ FIRST** - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th March 2008, 07:18 PM
Will Initiate

^ Yes. I read somewhere on here, though, that they have the DVD sale every year, so it should start again towards the end of the year.

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Old 20th March 2008, 07:42 PM
Banned

Ow okay thanks! ^_^
Old 20th March 2008, 09:05 PM
ever free Initiate

Ordering from mu-mo~

Hihi! I was just wondering about ordering from mu-mo~ Because you have to live in Japan to order from them, is it possible to order through a courier service like Celga or Crescent Shop? If so, does anyone know any websites a bit cheaper than the two I mentioned? >_>; Thank you!

Old 23rd March 2008, 05:42 AM
BALLAD Initiate

yes. you can use those middleman services above.

i use CELGA.
normally i will send them an email with the url if the items that i want and ask them how much do i have to pay them. they will email me with the amount then i'll pay through paypal. After the payment, i will inform them and send them with my address, name and item url again.

They will not email you when they received the items. you have to contact them. Normally i will email again in 2 weeks time. They will then send a shipping invoice. Their charges is USD$5, you have to pay for the shipping within Japan and the shipping to you

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 23rd March 2008 at 05:48 AM.
Old 25th March 2008, 08:09 PM
Voyage Initiate

@CatGirl: I personally use Crescent Shop, and even though I've just recently started and haven't shipped any of the items I bought, it's been working great so far. I've heard of others like Lacus that use Celga without problems too. I have never heard of other ones that are 'cheaper' and I think you should be EXTREMELY careful if you happen to find middle-man with cheaper fees. Various things could happen such as: -you never get your item, -they take forever to respond, -they take forever to send your items, ect, ect.

@Melrose: I've said a few times that Ayu's early DVDs were on sale on CDJapan until March 31st. I plan on ordering 4 of them this week. Instead of being sold for 40-50$USD they are now around 25$USD each.
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 28th March 2008, 03:50 AM
BALLAD Initiate

the early DVDs sales are not only just for CDJapan, hmv japan and Yesasia have them too.

if you miss this round, you can wait for the end of the year, there will be another sale.

My Instagram

Old 28th March 2008, 10:08 PM
Voyage Initiate

Now they are marked as 'Out of Stock' wouldn't that mean they won't have any at all anymore?
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 31st March 2008, 03:24 AM
BALLAD Initiate

you have to wait till the end of the year when the sale starts again. But have youtry other websites?

My Instagram

Old 4th April 2008, 01:13 AM
ever free Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
yes. you can use those middleman services above.

i use CELGA.
normally i will send them an email with the url if the items that i want and ask them how much do i have to pay them. they will email me with the amount then i'll pay through paypal. After the payment, i will inform them and send them with my address, name and item url again.

They will not email you when they received the items. you have to contact them. Normally i will email again in 2 weeks time. They will then send a shipping invoice. Their charges is USD$5, you have to pay for the shipping within Japan and the shipping to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffiline View Post
@CatGirl: I personally use Crescent Shop, and even though I've just recently started and haven't shipped any of the items I bought, it's been working great so far. I've heard of others like Lacus that use Celga without problems too. I have never heard of other ones that are 'cheaper' and I think you should be EXTREMELY careful if you happen to find middle-man with cheaper fees. Various things could happen such as: -you never get your item, -they take forever to respond, -they take forever to send your items, ect, ect.
Alright, thanks!! ^__^ I think I'll try to order something using Celga, then~

Old 4th April 2008, 09:48 PM
Depend on you Initiate

HMV
can't find answer in Help section: can I see full price with delivery etc before I place order?
Old 5th April 2008, 03:09 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

HMV Japan - http://www.hmv.co.jp/help/

you have to type in shipping in the search engine & then click on this option called " How much do I pay for freight?"

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 5th April 2008, 11:10 AM
Don't look back Initiate

YesAsia VS HMV.hk

Ok i seriously can't wait any longer for AT07..to arrive in Singapore...

So im thinking of preordering it via either YesAsia or HMK HK. Which is more recommended?

TO BE HONEST, i already preordered with YesAsia but i realized they said Ship out on 19TH APRIL!? and i was shocked coz thats 2 weeks later and when they ship only on business days, which means i can only get my DVD 2 weeks+ later...

So firstly, izzit really true that YesAsia will ship on the 19th if they stated it? Or will they ship out as long as there is stock?

Secondly, will HMV.hk be faster?

Hope someone can help asap..
Old 5th April 2008, 11:25 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Vash!!! and i ordered from HMV HK one day after the news was released regarding the availability of the DVD on HMV HK.

and i think the DVDs arrived on the 31st Mar. lol
Old 5th April 2008, 11:30 AM
BALLAD Initiate

i will say get it from hmv, it will be faster.

My Instagram

Old 5th April 2008, 11:35 AM
Banned

YesAsia shipped out in 2 days for me, when it predicted 10.
Old 5th April 2008, 11:39 AM
YOU Initiate

The only thing I can do for sure is suggesting you to not order from YesAsia. I've had terrible incidents with them - I preordered GUILTY, it didn't arrive in two months, they re-shipped it in February and I still don't have it. Plus, they don't give back the money when the package is lost.
Basically, I wasted my 36$ on nothing.
Old 5th April 2008, 12:35 PM
TO BE Initiate

^ OMG really???

I am ordering Mirrorcle world from HMV JP...i hope it wont get lost~

blog:DEZtory
friendster:dez.i.are
DeviantART:DEZign.c
Old 5th April 2008, 12:47 PM
winding road Initiate

Um, YesAsia are excellent, kthx.

I'm waiting for my HK to be shipped, the status is "Ready to be shipped". Just order it from YesAsia..
Old 5th April 2008, 12:52 PM
Don't look back Initiate

yikes..i was thinking i will get one-sided responses..HAHA!

But how long does HMV.hk take to process and confirm "shipped"..???
Old 5th April 2008, 04:10 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I use HMV HK & they've been excellent . HMV Japan's charges are nuts be it shipping & prices of their discs so I decided to go for HMV HK after comparing YesAsia , CDJapan , HMV Japan & HMV HK .

I have ordered HK presses of Ken Hirai's Saitama Tour DVD & 3 of Koda Kumi's DVDs excluding the latest black cherry tour DVD .

Shipping charges are extremely reasonable & I only go for standard shipping . It will take about 5 working days to get the stuff that I ordered from them .

If you're planning to order the HK press of the ATOS , then don't worry , they have plenty of stock on hand .

According to http://hmv.hk/product/product.asp?sku=97978 , the product will be dispatched within 24 hours which means to say if you were to order it now , it will be shipped out the following day .

HK's site works the same as Japan's in that they only accept credit card payments .

You have to register an account with HMV HK to view the prices in Sing $ as at the mo you only can see how much the products are in US$ .

Anyway shipping charges are counted as follows , standard shipping wise :

1 CD/DVD - HK$41 (S$7.26+)
2 CDs/DVDs - HK$56 (S$9.92+)

my advise's , if you're tight on budget/broke , go for HMV HK . They have HK presses of the latest ayumi's remix albums too which're much much cheaper than the pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~ original .

not to mention , the region code for HK presses of their DVDs is 3 unlike pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~ presses of DVDs which's region code 2 . So if you cannot play region code 2 DVDs , then go for HMV HK all the way .

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 5th April 2008 at 04:15 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
bootleg, cdjapan, hmv japan, online shopping, ordering, play-asia, yesasia