[News] A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ OUT 9.10 thread v. II - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 30th July 2008, 02:55 AM
winding road Initiate

Well, her facial expression would be reflective ;_;... Maybe the CD+DVD could have her with A Song for XX and the CD could have her with poker face, I dunno, it was just an idea >.>

Old 30th July 2008, 02:55 AM
Greatful days Initiate

I do like the idea of present Ayu being in a past Ayu setting. Maybe something a little different than GRACE's idea though because having a material item like that on the cover would be weird... haha
Old 30th July 2008, 02:56 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
I don't think there will be another COMPLETE CLIP BOX since now there are CD+DVD albums and singles.
There was a COMPLETE CLIP BOX because non of her albums until Memorial address were CD+DVD so that's was a way to release all of her unreleased on cd PVs.
I agree. Why would she when she releases a PV DVD with every album nowadays. It's a waste
Old 30th July 2008, 02:57 AM
winding road Initiate

Well, I was going to say a photo from the poker face photo shoot, but then I thought it'd be too vague. Or, they could have Ayu looking into the mirror and reflect her back as poker face Ayu, I'm sure they could get it to work with modern technology.

Old 30th July 2008, 03:03 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I don't think that sort of cover would sit well with fans. Like sure, it's a nice concept, but for a single best?

The covers will either be extremely extravagant and shot by Leslie Kee, or it'll go the route of many single bests and not even feature her on the cover.

PLEASE be the former and not the latter. I'm going to barf if it is.

[I'd say that the concept of Ayu using outfits from her single covers would be best imo. Like, she's imitating her old looks, but with a new Ayu flair. I dunno about setting, as a black or white room would be fine with me... but like, she'd have 5 of her on one cover, and another 5 on another, and the rest of the "looks" are in the album booklet [no not the extra PB.]

Basically, she'd be doing the covers like this, with multiple Ayus in the same photo. Glamorous and classy, imo.]

Leslie Kee did a similar shot to the concept I'm talking about with Yuming [Yumi Matsutoya, Ayu is often compared to her], except really ugly.

Last edited by truehappiness; 30th July 2008 at 03:17 AM.
Old 30th July 2008, 03:20 AM
winding road Initiate

Really, I'd think the whole reflective, Ayu 10 years ago and Ayu now is perfect for a 10th anniversary theme o_o

Old 30th July 2008, 03:23 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
Really, I'd think the whole reflective, Ayu 10 years ago and Ayu now is perfect for a 10th anniversary theme o_o
It's perfect for anyone's Xth anniversary, but I don't think everyone does it necessarily because it's extremely predictable, and it'd be like "Oh, we saw that from a MILE AWAY."
Old 30th July 2008, 04:07 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

wouldnt it be funny if like, her old songs got re-tied in? haha but that wont happen i think the only promotion this will get is like...bilboards, posters, a CM, and magazines. maybe she'll go sing old songs on tv shows...but she did that with a best 2...i dont think shed do it again *shrug*

does anyone think that the cover wont feature ayu at all? i feel like it'll just be a giant A...and the alternate cover would be different colors or something...iunno im hoping for something more than that, though. or mybe the box will just be a giant A? haha xD im gunna stop talking

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 30th July 2008 at 04:13 AM.
Old 30th July 2008, 04:42 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It'll be interesting to note that this best is HUGE. I wonder if they'll just have 3 booklets, one for each CD... and with like, no new photos.

Oi, this is becoming somewhat disappointing in my head right now, since it might come out really really really cheap.
Old 30th July 2008, 05:04 AM
Naturally Initiate

Dear god, the more I think about it, the more I think it'll probably really really probably be just a huge A on the cover, or a collage of all her single covers...

Hopefully they'll surprise us ;_;

チャレンジは馬鹿げたこと リスク 回避するように
愚かな計算して何を守るの?

my graphics shop >> here! <<
last.fm | facebook | twitter

Old 30th July 2008, 05:20 AM
winding road Initiate

^That's what the "box" or whatever the first press comes in will be like, for sure, not sure about the disc cases inside though >.>

Old 30th July 2008, 05:25 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
^That's what the "box" or whatever the first press comes in will be like, for sure, not sure about the disc cases inside though >.>
So far, it's just called an anniversary box.

There's not even any information other than that, so how can you assume something like that with no proof? Sure, it's likely, but... don't assume that it'll be anything, especially since we have no idea how it'll turn out.
Old 30th July 2008, 06:24 AM
winding road Initiate

^I made it an assumption by writing "for sure"... That's my honest assumption of what the box itself will have on it.

Old 30th July 2008, 06:43 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Totally thought of a good idea for a cover. She can be sitting in the room she's in in the poker face photo shoot, appearing as she is now, holding a copy of the original press of poker face and staring at it, and then in small pretty cursive it can say

"A Complete~All Singles 1998-2008~"

F'ing awesome.
But that's too concentrated on poker face. There should be something that has a 'through the ages' feeling. How about a 2 by 5 segmentation of the cover showing something from each year, maybe the unreleased album covers of asfxx to guilty.
Old 30th July 2008, 06:47 AM
winding road Initiate

^It makes sense to focus on poker face since that was her debut. Although, she could have pictures all around her of her first singles. That'd be cool too.

Old 30th July 2008, 06:50 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by darc_aqua View Post
I agree. Why would she when she releases a PV DVD with every album nowadays. It's a waste
Well, they used to release PVs in separate filmographies right and it was still re-released as a Complete Clip Box. But perhaps with PVs being more accessible through downloads and DVDs that comes with albums and singles, this is not so viable anymore. But you know how it is, the japanese industry just likes to compile and release. I'm just saying i'll not be surprised if a second collection of PVs are released.
Old 30th July 2008, 06:54 AM
ayu trance Initiate

i hope it will be something surprising.
and maybe cover will be something in A Bests style?? like her HUGE face and nothing more)))
Old 30th July 2008, 07:22 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
i hope it will be something surprising.
and maybe cover will be something in A Bests style?? like her HUGE face and nothing more)))
Well, with Wacoal and the wonders of gaining a little weight + push up bra's, it might actually be Ayu's HUGE something else this time, bwahahaha. I kid, I kid.

()
Old 30th July 2008, 07:29 AM
Initiate

I so gona get this box ^^

can't wait until it is out
Old 30th July 2008, 08:53 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

i hope it can get a million sales

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Tags
2008, a complete ~all singles~, a nation dvd, limited ta live concert, september 10, single best, unreleased footage