ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III] - Page 16 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26th April 2018, 01:58 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatGirl View Post
I saw those guys when I saw Ayu in Yokohama last year, too! They were wearing bright neon or green POWER OF MUSIC 2011 shirts. I figured they were part of a Squad because there were a lot of hardcore Ayu stans there, but who knows. I loved them though lol
Funnily I've seen them at every show I've been to.
Old 26th April 2018, 10:18 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

It's always started by this one older man with glasses LOL He must be a big fan as I've seen him at the 5 concerts I've attended, he must attend almost all of them!

Usually he's really close to the stage but the second Kobe date he was way up on the 3rd balcony and his voice was still booming around!

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 26th April 2018, 10:22 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I think they're hired to hype people up though, but i may be wrong, lol
Old 26th April 2018, 10:38 AM
poker face Initiate

That would be Kosaku! When he's there he's always the first one to start the Ayu call. He's really cool. I spoke to the group a bit in Osaka.
Old 26th April 2018, 12:42 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
I think they're hired to hype people up though, but i may be wrong, lol
no way, they are true hardcore fans! hehe
Power of Music ~20th Anniversary~, 7th Apr (6) & 8th Apr 2018 (7)
Countdown Live 2019 - 2020 ~Promised Land~, 31st Dec 2019 (8)
25th Anniversary Live, 8th Apr 2023 (9)
25th Anniversary Live Tour, 18th Aug 2023 (10) — LUCKY BOY!!!
Old 26th April 2018, 10:43 PM
No way to say Initiate

haha I love those ossans in neon shirts shouting and making everyone cheer for ayu

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 27th April 2018, 04:07 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Wow they're actually fans? haha They're super cool and dedicated then! I always assumed they were employed to do that for some reason loool

Last edited by rainbow_smile; 29th April 2018 at 04:57 PM.
Old 28th April 2018, 04:24 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

So glad to hear they're actual fans! haha Their voices were booming and got the crowd going, super fun! ^^ if I go to another concert i'll be sure to wear neon and cheer with them!
Old 2nd May 2018, 03:12 PM
YOU Initiate

I need help. Do I need to still be a member of TA to pick up my tickets? My membership expired on 30th April and I would like to renew it, but can't navigate the website to save my life... I can still login, and when I go to register it says member already logged in. I'm so confused.
Old 2nd May 2018, 05:04 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetseason View Post
I need help. Do I need to still be a member of TA to pick up my tickets? My membership expired on 30th April and I would like to renew it, but can't navigate the website to save my life... I can still login, and when I go to register it says member already logged in. I'm so confused.
You can't renew once your membership has already expired.
From FAQ on TeamAyu:
Quote:
Q.My membership has been expired, is it possible to continue and renew my membership even after the expiration date?

Once the card is expired, you cannot extend the term of the membership. Please register as a new member by following instructions.
They have membership renewal at TeamAyu booth at venue, but I'm not sure if that will work since it expired in April
EDIT: I just checked and this month you can only renew if it expires between May and July.

In any case, you should still be able to pick up your ticket. You only need the QR code that livepocket emails you, and your passport to check your name.

Last edited by Xianghua; 2nd May 2018 at 05:12 PM.
Old 2nd May 2018, 05:14 PM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetseason View Post
No, you can still pick up the tickets. I was in the same situation as you and I can pick up my tickets without problem. As Xianghua said you only have to show the printing with the QR code from Livepocket and your passport in the TA booth ^^
Old 9th May 2018, 04:54 AM
Initiate

I think why reception is so lukewarm is because people know what Ayu is capable of.... Those 3-4 hour lives at Arena Tour 2015 Cirque de Minuit were fantastic, and a great length that spanned much of her discography and befitting of a 20th anniversary live... I think if she just threw her fans a bone and added another 10 songs, reception would be much better.
Old 9th May 2018, 05:43 AM

The lenght of the show wasn't a problem for me, most concerts are about the same length. The problem was that those were the worst concerts I ever went to (and I go to a lot of concerts) and this show doesn't even deserve to be called a concert. Her vocals were absolutely horrible, I never heard someone with such bad vocals sing. I don't expect much of Ayu as a vocalist, but she either needs to stop singing live or put some damn effort into it.
Also watching her "perform" was so emberrasing, because all she did was fake crying and lying on the floor being "in pain".
Even though the show was called POWER OF MUSIC, there was no music and sure as hell no power of music.
I just went to nano's 5th anniversary orchestra concert. That concert was what an orchestra concert should be like. All songs were performed by an orchestra, a few songs also with band and orchestra, and then there was nano singing. She hit almost every single note, which is hard with a full orchestra in the background and had so much emotion in her voice alone that she didn't had to do any fake crying. This concert truly was focusing on the music.
Ayu on the other hand didn't focus on music at all during her show, she was more concerned with how to play the desperate woman.
Old 9th May 2018, 06:00 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

^ As much as the concert isn’t up to her standards I think you are being too harsh, but oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilaryDuffFanboy View Post
I think why reception is so lukewarm is because people know what Ayu is capable of.... Those 3-4 hour lives at Arena Tour 2015 Cirque de Minuit were fantastic, and a great length that spanned much of her discography and befitting of a 20th anniversary live... I think if she just threw her fans a bone and added another 10 songs, reception would be much better.
This. You can simply see hat little to no effort has been put into this tour.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 9th May 2018, 07:12 AM
still alone Initiate

I think maybe Ayu was too ambitious this time around? Maybe 2 tours while making an album was too much to handle. Plus the side activities she has done. Or it's avex being lazy with her anniversary plans. I haven't been to this tour so I can't say much about the performances. But the photos have looked very pretty so far.
The length doesn't make a difference to me. Short shows can be just as good, however it does kind of feel like there is a lack of grandness to the tour.
Old 9th May 2018, 09:22 AM
rainy day Initiate

One thing to note is there wasn’t really an “a-ha” moment. Like the ship at AT08, the chair at 09, the elephant at whatever your that was, etc.

It’s weird cause my fiend said I wonder what it will be this year before we entered the arena and come to find out there was nothing.
Old 9th May 2018, 12:34 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Inconsistent vocals are to expect from an almost deaf singer. This is the current reality of her career and there's little to none to be done about it besides taking that into consideration or not watching her live.

The last time we had POM it was very simple too, besides the special dates, so I don't really get what people were expecting on that regard.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 9th May 2018 at 12:41 PM.
Old 9th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Inconsistent vocals are to expect from an almost deaf singer. This is the current reality of her career and there's little to none to be done about it besides taking that into consideration or not watching her live.

The last time we had POM it was very simple too, besides the special dates, so I don't really get what people were expecting on that regard.
Her vocals have not changed since I started attending the concerts in 2012. There are songs she smashes and the ones where she struggles. She shouts at times and imo it's all about expectations. I know what to expect and am at times positively surprised.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 9th May 2018, 06:14 PM
As if.. Initiate

There was so much effort put into 2013's 15th anniversary live that the expectations for the 20th anniversary were through the roof.

Plus, this year seems to be the 20th anniversary of many artists. The competition is tough.
Old 9th May 2018, 07:09 PM
starting over Initiate

Her vocals have changed to me, hearing loss to ayu’s extent changes everything vocals, cordinarion, balance, everything. Besides contrary to popular believe, ayu doesn’t look so good recently. She looks bloated like she’s not feeling well. Ayu’s doing the best she can as she’s strong.

Tags
20th anniversary, arena tour 2018, power of music