[A] 2012 Album Annoucement - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th November 2011, 08:38 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsixthirty View Post
well...if we think about Love songs, Ayu was in LA recording and filming PVs for that through November 2010 and then the album was released on December 22. since she is starting this album almost from scratch, i don't think the turn around will be quite that fast, but I kind of think we might get the album in late January or February...or maybe in March. for some reason I feel like it will be released in March though.
maybe you're right
(i'm just crazy for a "winter(?)" album xD)

thanks ownsarai

Old 14th November 2011, 08:40 PM
glitter Initiate

yay new record? lol

Anyway, I'm craving a full-on dance album, getting kinda sick of the meaningful slow ballads by now :/
Old 14th November 2011, 08:41 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I hope for some variety and some upbeat and high energy songs. There's plenty of things I hope don't show up, but I don't want to focus on that haha, so they'll go unspoken.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 14th November 2011, 08:53 PM
from your letter Initiate

Anyways, I miss her winter ballad very much. PLEASE AYU!!!!!!!
Old 14th November 2011, 08:55 PM
SEASONS Initiate

She's coming with suprising releases lately.

If she is working on an entire album for one straight month I hope she can create something cohesive like Love songs. (I will take anything as good too ).
Old 14th November 2011, 08:59 PM
End of the World Initiate

Taking dance classes? Then I'm hoping for more upbeat songs. I'm not really a ballad fan, and I'm getting tired of the slow songs. I want something more colorful and fun from her. I need a song that will get into my head!

Find my works here: twitter | tumblr

Old 14th November 2011, 09:00 PM
I am... Initiate

No summer upbeat song and no sad winter ballad. Both not being there are imo reasons Love Songs was better than her other albums(amongst a million other reasons), so I really hope she won't give us that winter single in like...January.
I won't hope for anything specific regarding style, genre, mix...I just hope she either does something new or takes something old and makes it better. All the basic *****es do the same **** over and over, Ayu has proven she doesn't.
Old 14th November 2011, 09:09 PM
Dolls Initiate

I have a theory about her albums, that I like the most, cause the numbers of medium and ballads. My favorite is (m)u, why? Cause theres lack of ballad in there, and thats why, only two of em - rainy day and HEAVEN sounds unique and they was well done.

Total new album sounds like a treasure box for me, like this feeling i had when I started to listening to Ayu, everything was new and diffrent

I am affraid of two things - if this album will be TOTALLY new - i am afraid of lack of final polishing the tracks (cause of dates etc) Because of the huge amount of records, some may be little rushed, some may be fillers...

Second thought I am afraid of is... whole FIVE album included to new big album (it's still only 5 tracks, just like her usual single schedule...) But I hope it won't happen, it's kinda surreal (inception much, album on album...)

someone mentioned "winter album" - MY STORY is totally winter album for me, almost every song reminds me of cold winter and warm blankets.
(m)u also reminds me of winter - it was such a perfect christmas gift for me.

Last edited by pepper; 14th November 2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 14th November 2011, 11:09 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

I hope this new album will be on the same levels of amazing as Love songs and Rock'n'Roll Circus. <3

cropped by me, fanart by the-chokey

Old 14th November 2011, 11:23 PM
from your letter Initiate

I'm actually hoping for something heavy in terms of pop, similar to Ayu trance 4. It feels to me as if she hasn't done a pop album since RAINBOW.

"I've been and am absurdly over-estimated.
There are no supermen, and I'm quite ordinary, and will say so whatever the artistic results.
In that point I'm one of the few people who tell the truth about myself.
"--T.E.Lawrence

Old 14th November 2011, 11:33 PM
I am... Initiate

x_x i read that ayu is taking dance lessons at pineapple studios.... as in from louie spence??

ROCK'N'ROLL

rock chick

Old 14th November 2011, 11:36 PM
Secret Initiate

It's probably gonna be "SIX" and it'll come with six collaboration songs (three being with URATA NAYOA).

lol j/k

Interesting, and no single either? Let's hope this album is very, very cohesive than (Love songs was pretty cohesive but you know what I mean after the nightmares of RnRC and NL)
Old 14th November 2011, 11:47 PM
ayu trance Initiate

maybe she want it not to be rushed in anyways and getting it done when she has time to work at her own pace, not a release date

Old 14th November 2011, 11:49 PM
SAKURA Initiate

i'm not sure if ayu would release a new album without at least one single (except "FIVE" since that's a mini album, not a studio album ). so maybe there'll be like...one single (double a-side?) and then this new album. but i'm fine either way, really, lol. i'd just like some new music! so this album announcement is great news. i think it could be released by april, at least. that wouldn't be so bad.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Last edited by Beauty4123; 14th November 2011 at 11:52 PM.
Old 15th November 2011, 12:10 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

I'm kinda shocked about the news... I dun expect she will release an album without singles again.. Does she feel that it's pointless to release single nowadays? Hmmn.. I'm kinda confused about this strategy.

Hmmn I dun have any idea for what the next album will sound like. I will just wait and see what ayu's gonna produce this time .
Old 15th November 2011, 12:22 AM
SCAR Initiate

Please Avex release this album in spring! Since I am buying the expensive blu-ray set. All I am hoping for this album is that it is something fresh like her Love song album.
Old 15th November 2011, 12:33 AM
ourselves Initiate

Dance classes? I'm officially excited.

My travel blog
Old 15th November 2011, 12:57 AM
Initiate

I'm the odd one out, perhaps, but I'm not really a fan of her pop/dancier music. Whenever I hear that I think of her sugary, cavity-inducing songs that I really can't stand, but she hasn't really had any for a while now: the closest thing is Sweet Season and Thank U (ugh) so I hope that if she's going for upbeat, it's something more like NEXT LEVEL's heavy dance pop. I prefer Ayu's heavier rock-pop and her ballads, as those are typically the ones I truly enjoy.

I wouldn't say no to more songs like Sexy little things, though.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 15th November 2011, 01:01 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoriNoUta View Post
I wouldn't say no to more songs like Sexy little things, though.
I would

I don't mind sugary stuff, but her voice now just does not suit it. I loved HONEY back in the day. I also loved Beautiful Fighters for a while and I loved ANGEL'S SONG. But Thank U is just terrible and forced. If she were to do dance, I want something like the electronic influence on I am... (I am..., Naturally, Connected) and STEP you / Sparkle / Ladies Night. Those were classics and Ayu owns that style.
Old 15th November 2011, 01:09 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Maybe after the collab with Urata she will release something r'n'b. I mean, it's the first thing that comes in my mind when I read she's taking dancing lessons.
Actually I wouldn't mind a r'n'b type of song (without Urata, please) as long as she's try new music genres (for her though).

Anyway I really hope for something upbeat. I love her ballads, but omg they're enough lol. And this album is gonna be a huge surprise for me, because I don't really know which genre it would be. Especially after FIVE D:

Closed Thread