What Asian Music Items Did You Buy Today? Part 5 - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat

Notices

Old 17th May 2019, 05:25 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Took a bit of patience, but I am pre-ordering every edition of Hey! Say! JUMP's upcoming single (Lucky-Unlucky/Oh! my darling) and 'single DVD' (Ai Dake ga Subete -What do you want?-) coming out next week and the week after, respectively! Was able to get all editions of next week's single in my first pre-order but only able to get the regular edition of the single DVD at first, since the other two editions were out of stock. But one by one, I got a hang on the Mitazono version of the single DVD, and just today, the JUMPremium BOX version as well!

However, the JUMPremium BOX of the DVD single is being shipped out separately, as I was unable to add to the existing pre-order as I used to (I was able to do so for the Mitazono version).
Old 17th May 2019, 05:37 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

My sister & her friend are going to attend ARASHI Anniversary Tour 5x20 today at Sapporo Dome

Both of them went to buy the concert goods early yesterday & for me , my sister helped me to buy these goods on my behalf :

- ARASHI Anniversary Tour 5x20 komono ire (accessory pouch)
- ARASHI Anniversary Tour 5x20 luggage tag
- ARASHI Anniversary Tour 5x20 mini tote bag
- ARASHI Anniversary Tour 5x20 pouch
- ARASHI Anniversary Tour 5x20 strap

At 1st I wanted to buy the venue gentei charm but I don't like the 2nd design as it's downright ugly , I prefer the 1st design a lot more

And also I thought of buying the shopping bag but decided not to . In the end my sister bought it but now she said she will give it to me as it's just too big

Ironically my sister didn't want to buy the mini tote bag for herself but after she saw the physical item , she's considering to get it for herself as well ahahaha :p

Well there's still time before today's concert starts so x)

Lastly , GRANRODEO's new album FAB LOVE is out this week and my sister went to Animate Sapporo to help me buy it as well whee

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 29th May 2019, 06:24 AM

Purchased these songs digitally with friends's help

flumpool - HELP 3 B-sides
GLAY - Gengou
Hirai Ken - Ite mo Tatte mo

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 31st May 2019, 06:23 AM

Ordered via CDJapan

Hilcrhyme - SUN ~Remake Best 1~ remake album

Also looks like CDJapan has increased their shipping charges . Their Airmail charges used to be 650 Yen & now it's 770 Yen -_-

Last edited by KarenPang; 31st May 2019 at 06:25 AM.
Old 3rd June 2019, 05:24 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Pre-ordered Arashi's 5x20 All the BEST!! album last night. Limited edition 1, very impressed with the packaging. But have to wait for the second batch (in August) because the first batch was sold out!
Old 9th June 2019, 06:33 PM

Ordered all 3 versions of KAT-TUN's Kame debut solo single Rain via 5music Taiwan

- CD only
- CD + 2 DVDs A
- CD + DVD B

No idea why took Kame so long to put out solo material but better late than never

Kame should put out a solo album next , I would buy all versions again without giving any 2nd thoughts as out of all the Johnnys I like , he's the only 1 that I've liked the longest up to now

And I love the packaging of Rain CD + 2 DVDs A and here I thought KAT-TUN's Ask Yourself CD + DVD packaging was big :O

Old 25th June 2019, 04:36 PM

Requested my friend to buy via Musing

- AKIHIDE Premium Night Show 2019 -Gekko no Ryodan- charity pin badge
- AKIHIDE Premium Night Show 2019 -Gekko no Ryodan- clearfile set
- AKIHIDE Premium Night Show 2019 -Gekko no Ryodan- glass marker (Amber)
- AKIHIDE Premium Night Show 2019 -Gekko no Ryodan- glass marker (Lapis Lazuli)
- AKIHIDE Premium Night Show 2019 -Gekko no Ryodan- glass marker (RAIN STORY)
- AKIHIDE Premium Night Show 2019 -Gekko no Ryodan- glass marker (Tsuki to Hoshi no Caravan)
- AKIHIDE Premium Night Show 2019 -Gekko no Ryodan- glass marker (Furusato)

Frankly I'm surprised all except for 1 Glass Marker are available for online purchase cos I had a feeling that would be the most sought after item as all 6 designs were created by AKIHIDE himself

Anyway in a way that's good cos I really like all the Glass Marker designs AKIHIDE created

And so odd that Musing has not listed any leftover BREAKERZ LIVE 2019 ~Heisei Saigo no DAIGO's BIRTHDAY~ & BREAKERZ LIVE 2019 ~Kin Niku Houkai Matsuri SHINPEI's BIRTHDAY~ concert goods for online order o_O

Maybe Musing is waiting until next month ?

Old 26th July 2019, 07:35 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

A while back I pre-ordered Hey! Say! JUMP's latest single... (I pre-ordered all versions as soon as possible to prevent the 'sellout regret' and added it to my pending Arashi best album order, which was on its second batch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
25th single Fanfare! (ファンファーレ!) will be released on 21st Aug !

Fanfare! will be used to promote the TV Asahi drama Semi Otoko , starring Yamada & V6's Miyake Ken

The new single will be released in 3 versions , CD only & 2 CD + DVDs
And just now, though being delivered separately because it will be released in September, I'm also pre-ordering Arashi's new, Rugby World Cup tie-in single as well... (both versions with Blu-ray instead of DVD, yay Blu-ray! Had to also use up my expiring CD Japan points as well!)

Quote:
At long last , BRAVE will be released as ARASHI's 57th single !

BRAVE will be released on 11th Sept and back in last Oct , it was chosen to be used as the image song for NTV's broadcast of the Rugby World Cup 2019

The new single will be released in 3 versions . Aside from CD only & CD + DVD , the 3rd version is a CD + Blu-ray version , a 1st in ARASHI's discography singles wise

No B-sides are included in BRAVE

https://www.j-storm.co.jp/arashi/discography/brave

About damn time for BRAVE to get released as a single . I'm surprised it took ARASHI so long to get this done

I guess JStorm wanted to capitalise on the impending Rugby World Cup 2019 as it will begin on 20th Sept

Also I'm surprised BRAVE does not include any B-sides & the last single that ARASHI had no B-sides included in their singles was 2010's To be free

Perhaps due to this , they decided to compromise & put out a CD + Blu-ray which's a 1st for them to do
Is it just me, or why am I jumping on the Arashi CD ordering bandwagon this late given the impending hiatus at the end of 2020...?
Old 27th July 2019, 05:20 AM

^ You're a person of strange & weird contradictions

On 1 hand you claim you're a total clueless Johnny's 'fan' for the last decade & here you're ordering all versions of their releases ?

Old 31st July 2019, 04:06 PM

Requested my friend to buy these leftover BREAKERZ 12th anniversary concert Shakunetsu no REAL SUMMER PARTY 2019 goods online

- Shakunetsu no REAL SUMMER PARTY 2019 clear pouch
- Shakunetsu no REAL SUMMER PARTY 2019 gachagacha keychain (concert logo)
- Shakunetsu no REAL SUMMER PARTY 2019 uchiwa

My friend arrived late at Kanagawa's OTODAMA SEA STUDIO last Sun so as a result she was unable to buy any of the goods on my behalf :s

On a side note I hope DAIGO will make a full recovery after that scary incident that happened last Sun that gave everyone a terrible scare including my friend who attended the concert

After being in BREAKERZ's fandom for so long , that's the last thing I would expect anything like this would happen x_x

Old 8th August 2019, 05:19 PM

Requested someone to help me buy AKi's Monolith digitally via iTunes

Also BREAKERZ is going to start their 9 Yamino ni Mau Aoi Tori release events this weekend & of course my friend will attend x)

My friend said she's going to take a photo with BREAKERZ while I told her to request the guys to sign something on my behalf cos they literally will sign anything except for some items haha

For now my friend said she's only going to take 1 photo with BREAKERZ but that might change once she attend the release event so hahahaha :p

Old 10th August 2019, 03:23 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Pre-ordering Arashi's 5×20 All the BEST!! CLIPS 1999-2019 on Blu-ray.
Old 10th August 2019, 04:56 AM

My friend last night purchased BREAKERZ's debut single for me via Amazon Japan & she already received it this morning :O

I have all of BREAKERZ's singles in all versions but this time round I asked my friend to buy another copy of their debut single as I want the guys to sign it next Mon when my friend attends their release event for Yamino ni Mau Aoi Tori

I figure that will be meaningful as if not for SUMMER PARTY , I would have never imagine to stay in their fandom for so long

I told my friend last night if she plan to take more photos with BREAKERZ next Mon , I will buy the extra copies of Yamino ni Mau Aoi Tori from her x)

Old 12th August 2019, 07:03 PM

Ordered via 5music

ARASHI - 5x20 All the BEST!! 1999-2019 (4 CDs + DVD A , Taiwan press)

avex Taiwan will release all 3 versions of 5x20 All the BEST!! 1999-2019 on 30th Aug

For now only the 4 CDs + DVD A version is available for preorder via 5music

Normally I will wait until the last minute but this time round I wasn't going to do that

And I doubt 5music will combine the other versions with the 4 CDs + DVD A due to the awesome packaging of the best album

It's overall still cheaper for me to buy Taiwan press even though I have to wait long but I don't mind

That's why when J&A announced they were planning to release a 2nd batch of 5x20 All the BEST!! 1999-2019 , I didn't bother to fight with other fans online cos I know avex Taiwan will make it

And I see no reason for avex Taiwan not to make any of ARASHI releases as there's still high demand of their releases outisde of Japan

It's also the same thing that I don't see any point to order the Japan press of 5×20 All the BEST!! CLIPS 1999-2019 DVD either

Old 20th August 2019, 05:57 PM

Requested someone to help me buy JASMINE's latest 2 new songs digitally via iTunes

Old 29th August 2019, 04:26 PM

Requested my friend to buy another copy of BREAKERZ's Yamiyo ni Mau Aoi Tori & this time round it's via their fanclub site as I want the postcard bonus item

It's quite hilarious that the guys put a comedic spin on the fanclub bonus items of their releases and this's the 3rd time it has happened , xD

Wouldn't be long before Yamiyo ni Mau Aoi Tori gets released

Not sure if I will buy more copies of Yamiyo ni Mau Aoi Tori though I already bought more than the standard 3 versions

That might change or not when next week rolls by x)

Last edited by KarenPang; 19th September 2019 at 08:26 AM.
Old 30th August 2019, 05:04 AM

Ordered via CDJapan

Hilcrhyme Feat HY's Nakasone Izumi - Jijitsu Ai single (CD + DVD limited version)

So happens that I have quite a lot of CDJapan points that's going to expire next month so I thought why not as it's better than letting them expire

Also hard to believe it took Hilcrhyme so long to put a duet out as a single but better late than never

Old 2nd September 2019, 09:38 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Pre-ordering Hey! Say! JUMP's new album. Going to combine with my Arashi BD order (this means I'll be getting it a couple of weeks late).

Quote:
7th album PARADE will be released on 30th Oct !

HSJ's previous studio album release was last Aug's SENSE or LOVE

PARADE will be released in 3 versions , CD only and 2 CD + DVDs

('spoilered' rest of post to save space)

Spoiler:
Album standard tracklist - 14 songs which include these singles :

- COSMIC☆HUMAN
- Lucky-Unlucky
- Ai Dake ga Subete -What do you want?-
- Fanfare!

CD only will include 2 bonus tracks , a group song & Puu no Uta that's a prologue mini-drama audio narrated individually by each of the members

Both DVDs footages

CD + DVD A

アルバム収録曲『獣と薔薇』

ビデオ・クリップ&メイキング

→Hey! Say! JUMPが"モノノケ"に扮し物語を繰り広げるビデオ・クリップ。闇夜に紛れ妖しく目を光らせる獣達のパレ ードをご覧あれ。

CD + DVD B

アルバム収録曲『パレードが始まる』

ビデオ・クリップ&メイキング

→ビデオ・クリップのテーマはHey! Say! JUMP×瞬き。"Welcome to the new world、誰も知らないこの場所へ君を連れて来たくてさ。

https://www.j-storm.co.jp/heysayjump/discography/parade

o_O O_o

Oh damn ahahaha , looks like HSJ's year end / new year Dome tour will be to promote PARADE

Quite surprised Fanfare! is included in cos that didn't happened for COSMIC☆HUMAN with regards to SENSE or LOVE

PARADE lead album track is 獣と薔薇 ; Kemono to Bara & it has a PV made
Old 2nd September 2019, 10:34 AM

My friend attended BREAKERZ's last minute announced Yamiyo ni Mau Aoi Tori release event last Tue at Tokyo's SHIBUYA TSUTAYA 2nd floor event space

And I told my friend to preorder another copy of Yamiyo ni Mau Aoi Tori as I wanted to get the bookmark bonus item

Seeing that this Wed at last Yamiyo ni Mau Aoi Tori will get released & they will do another release event at Tokyo's Odaiba Venus Fort 2nd Floor Kyoukai Hiroba , I think my friend will be going again x)

Even though my friend already took a 4 shot photo with BREAKERZ , she probably want to do that again this Wed , LOL

And if so I probably will ask my friend to request BREAKERZ for another autograph 8D

I'm surprised my friend is not planning to get BREAKERZ to pet her head and/or record a message for her

Last edited by KarenPang; 19th September 2019 at 08:26 AM.
Old 9th September 2019, 08:39 AM

My friend yesterday attended BREAKERZ's last 2 Yamiyo ni Mau Aoi Tori release events held in the Kanto area & she helped me buy 2 more CD only copies of their single x)

I thought I myself bought a lot of copies but my friend bought x2 if not x3 of the amount I bought

Also ordered these albums via 5music Taiwan

-- KAT-TUN - IGNITE (CD + DVD A)
-- KAT-TUN - IGNITE (CD + DVD B)

Purchase of both CD + DVDs of IGNITE includes the same bonus item that JStorm gave ie. an IGNITE BURN-D band

-- SID - Shonin Yokkyu (CD + Photobook)

All Taiwan press

Seems like this year's recurring theme for me is listening to albums without any singles preceding them

Cos that happened for B'z and now KAT-TUN + SID

Last edited by KarenPang; 19th September 2019 at 08:27 AM.