Do Ayumi and Namie hate each other? - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th December 2005, 02:48 AM
until that Day… Initiate

that's really funny pictures..hehehe....
poor Koda...
Old 11th December 2005, 03:14 AM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by norain
And really I'm sure BoA likes Ayumi, and Namie too....or else they wouldn't have done ayumi's ayuready?! show. .
Does anyone know what episode of Ayuready? that Namie Amuro was on? I'd like to download it and see how it went! And if they sang together.
Old 11th December 2005, 01:01 PM
Over Initiate

Me too ^^ I would like to dl ayuready ep with namie

Amazing Set by JpopDream <3
Old 6th August 2007, 04:15 AM
YOU Initiate

hahahahah,its so funny.ok really,one side of me thinks that its kinda cool that Ayu is kind of like that,because it just proves how powerful she is as a singer and such.but another part of me would wish they'd all get along.however,Ayu still kicks butt.
Old 6th August 2007, 04:17 AM
Banned

LOL. THIS IS FROM 2005.

But. I doubt they hate each other.
Old 6th August 2007, 06:59 AM
November Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilayu View Post
I watched that whole episode and don't know if you noticed but even though Namie and Boa talked to each other (while others were talking), neither of them talked to Ayumi (and Ayumi was sitting next to Boa). While I don't think there are hard feelings amongst them, Ayumi seems more standoffish. Like, she won't talk to them unless someone initiates it (Tamori, etc). In the clip of Ayumi and Koda Kumi at the Mr. & Mrs. Smith premiere, Koda seemed like she wanted to say something to Ayumi and kept looking over at her but Ayumi didn't reciprocate.
Which Music Station episode was that?
Or which song did Ayu perform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by himawari View Post

I doubt Namie and Ayu hate eachother
I once read an article on the Internet (2003 and I posted it here) and that was about Ayu and Namie hating eachother...

but if Namie laughs and Ayu laughs and Namie was on the AyuReady? show the I doubt they hate eachother...

Or it was just an act?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkitty View Post
LOL. THIS IS FROM 2005.

But. I doubt they hate each other.
yeah, me too

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 6th August 2007, 07:03 AM
Fly high Protector

Hate is such a strong word. Maybe a small disliking against each other, but I doubt that too a bit.

Anyway, I just read through this thread and I'd like to know the following things:

-On which Music Station episode was it that Ayu, BoA & Namie appeared together?
-When & where did Ayu & Mika appear together? Would be great to know which show & episode here too...

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty518 View Post
Does anyone know what episode of Ayuready? that Namie Amuro was on? I'd like to download it and see how it went! And if they sang together.
As far as I know... Namie wasn't on any AYUREADY episode? At least according to wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayuready%3F
I don't see her name anywhere there. Maybe I'm blind though

Last edited by Zemus; 6th August 2007 at 07:06 AM.
Old 6th August 2007, 07:17 AM
November Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemus View Post
Hate is such a strong word. Maybe a small disliking against each other, but I doubt that too a bit.

Anyway, I just read through this thread and I'd like to know the following things:

-On which Music Station episode was it that Ayu, BoA & Namie appeared together?
-When & where did Ayu & Mika appear together? Would be great to know which show & episode here too...

Thanks

As far as I know... Namie wasn't on any AYUREADY episode? At least according to wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayuready%3F
I don't see her name anywhere there. Maybe I'm blind though
you know... come to think of it:

I remember something -dunno if it's from AyuReady?- but there once I saw screencaps (I believe):

It was outside, it was a sunny day, and I remember Ayu playing some sort of game with some other singers/females... (on a table)

Does anyone know what I mean? Or am I just crazy?
(I believe it had something to do with A-Nation)

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 6th August 2007, 07:31 AM
I am... Initiate

^I can tell you, you aren't crazy. (At least not in this aspect. d; Sorry, just kidding. ^^)

There was a kind of special episode of ayuready? during a-nation. It took place outside and no song was performed during that episode. ayu had four guests that time: YUKI from TRF, Mochida Kaori from Every Little Thing, BoA and Van Tomiko from Do As Infinity. ^^

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 6th August 2007, 07:50 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 View Post
... It was outside, it was a sunny day, and I remember Ayu playing some sort of game with some other singers/females... (on a table)...
i think it's ARTIST!Kono hito to ieba! X'Mas Special show.

i don't think Ayu and Namie hate each other because:
1. they're DIVA
2. Namie's a friendly woman
3. Ayu has no reason to hate Namie because at now the amount of Ayu's sale is more Namie's
Old 6th August 2007, 08:48 AM
immature Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by takamioda View Post
i think it's ARTIST!Kono hito to ieba! X'Mas Special show.

i don't think Ayu and Namie hate each other because:
1. they're DIVA
2. Namie's a friendly woman
3. Ayu has no reason to hate Namie because at now the amount of Ayu's sale is more Namie's

lolz..then since Ayu has no reason to h@te namie coz she's got higher sales, then can i say namie h@tes ayu coz she got lower then her?

h@ting someone is a very tiring thing..
Old 6th August 2007, 09:01 AM
November Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
^I can tell you, you aren't crazy. (At least not in this aspect. d; Sorry, just kidding. ^^)

There was a kind of special episode of ayuready? during a-nation. It took place outside and no song was performed during that episode. ayu had four guests that time: YUKI from TRF, Mochida Kaori from Every Little Thing, BoA and Van Tomiko from Do As Infinity. ^^
YEAH! THAT'S THE ONE!

I didn't know if Namie was in it...

| Set by me |

Dr. Amuro

Old 6th August 2007, 09:14 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Lol another revival of an old thread.
but i'm going to reply anyway, since i haven't post in here for ages. ^^;

as in response to some people who said Ayu is not talkative, maybe the reason is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu on All Night Nippon
Er, as was written in the article of "TV Bros" I introduced at the opening, the great majority of Ayu's friends are males, which is quite obvious if looking at the address page of my handyphone.
I wonder why. I feel somehow girls are groups.
For example, they go to the toilet together, or when someone of the group is angry at a girl outside the group, it often happens that another girl in the group says, " I'm disgusted with her, too."
I have such an image. It may be the reason why it's hard for me to keep company with them. It's much harder for me to talk with a girl than to talk with a boy. Why? I don't know the clear reason....
credits to Masa for the translation of that radio show.

Then about the Music Station, i don't know whether talking in some sort of Music show for few minutes is considered as getting along, they might just being polite to each other or just killing times instead of just sitting there and doing nothing. lol.

Anyway, about Ayu and Namie, so far i've never caught them giggling or talking like HS girls,
like Ayu with HIkki (MS November 2005 & March 2007), or Ayu with Koda (MS March/April?? 2006 & October 2006),
i even saw Ayu whispering something to Masaharu Fukuyama about Ken Hirai's performance at that time which caused him laughing (MS June 2006)

but yes, i've never seen her talking with Namie like that even though in MS (October/November? 2005) they appeared together with BoA sat in the middle of them.
and like just devilayu said, none of them talked to Ayu even though Namie was seen smiling when Ayu being interviewed by the hosts.

and about that make up monster article.. LOL somehow it just cracked me up in the past.
how amazing what media can do huh..
anyway i'm with those who saying they're probably not friends but not hating each other either.
beside i doubt Ayu has time to carry on a feud, she's as busy as hell. hehe..
Old 6th August 2007, 09:15 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

I don't see a reason why Namie and Ayu should hate each other, and I'm sure BoA doesn't hate Ayu, nor she hates BoA, as in the HISTORY of BoA, she mentioned that the first JPOP artist she met was actually Hamasaki, and that she was extremly nice to her, and payed her respects even though BoA was a child back then.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 6th August 2007, 10:06 AM
I am... Initiate

I'm not sure if this got already mentioned, but in the articles section is an interview with ayu from the September 2006 issue of "Cawaii" translated by isaac hiew. And in that interview she said:

Quote:
This is the way I express my respects. Not only TRF, Miss KEIKO, and Miss Namie Amuro too… it’s impossible not to respect them. Their histories will be continued, and I can’t achieve their success within my life. And it is not a thing that you can eventually exceed, because that’s my idea.
After all, celebrities are just people (Surprise!) and they get along with each other or don't get along with each other, just like anyone else. But I think that interview says quite much about the ayu-Namie-hating-topic... I don't think they hate each other.

And about BoA: While a clip about ayus "A BEST II" release was shown on MS, showing a part of the PV for "Dearest", BoA (I think it was her...) was singing along with it. That was so cute! ^^

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 6th August 2007, 10:40 AM
November Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
I'm not sure if this got already mentioned, but in the articles section is an interview with ayu from the September 2006 issue of "Cawaii" translated by isaac hiew. And in that interview she said:

After all, celebrities are just people (Surprise!) and they get along with each other or don't get along with each other, just like anyone else. But I think that interview says quite much about the ayu-Namie-hating-topic... I don't think they hate each other.

And about BoA: While a clip about ayus "A BEST II" release was shown on MS, showing a part of the PV for "Dearest", BoA (I think it was her...) was singing along with it. That was so cute! ^^
Thanks for the translate!
Who doesn't admire Namie? lol

Yeah, that was nice to see... I believe it was also BoA

| Set by me |

Dr. Amuro

Old 6th August 2007, 12:13 PM
Lelio Protector

No, ayu doesn't hate any singer ^_^. She's not that kind of person. (at least not japanese singers).

Last edited by ayumisrael; 6th August 2007 at 12:17 PM.
Old 6th August 2007, 12:19 PM
Heartplace Initiate

I think that they do not hate each other! Why would they? I think they look great together as friend, hanging out... And I doubt they would hate each other because of sales.
And I`m too interested in which music station were Kumi and Namie laughing at Ayu (if it`s really about her)
About to flow out...

I might tell him of this feeling
When the trees come into bud
And the leaves are freshly green..... again...

Old 6th August 2007, 01:20 PM
November Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post
I think that they do not hate each other! Why would they? I think they look great together as friend, hanging out... And I doubt they would hate each other because of sales.
And I`m too interested in which music station were Kumi and Namie laughing at Ayu (if it`s really about her)
yeah, that's true!
they're both good selling artist!

I love to see that episode

| Set by me |

Dr. Amuro

Old 6th August 2007, 03:11 PM
glitter Initiate

In the end I doubt most artists are really good friends [apart from those who were friends before they became popular and those who collaborate, etc] When I see them on variety shows, most of the time it seems an act. Most artists don't have that much time to interact and probably see each other as competitors or leverage for more attention, to some extent.

In award shows BoA always looks terribly sour when somebody apart from her wins an award. Koda is too eager to appear friendly to everyone, that it makes me wonder sometimes. Ayu is always the type who keeps professional life as entirely professional - see how she used to interact with Tomoya when they were together.

Even if you cannot hear my voice. I'll be right beside you dear.

Set by pepper

Crossover x A Hitomi Shimatani Forum

Closed Thread