*SCREAMS* NOOOOOO! NOT MY BABY WES!? - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th December 2007, 03:57 AM
Rule Protector

^ Ummm.. I don't think it's reversible..
Old 9th December 2007, 03:59 AM
KaoriNeko

He's eventually coming back so what's the big deal. ...I didn't know that people disliked him though. O.o
Old 9th December 2007, 04:01 AM
Will Initiate

Whining to the mods won't change anything, Luv. He set himself for a ban, and got what he wanted.

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Old 9th December 2007, 05:28 AM
SAKURA Initiate

you won't die, venus. you'll live. just take a chill pill and relax.

as much as i liked wes as a member too, what can you do...the mods did their job and that's that. accept it.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 9th December 2007, 07:33 AM
glitter Initiate

He was looking for it with his behavior. And if they do bring him back he'll just repeat the cycle.

Even if you cannot hear my voice. I'll be right beside you dear.

Set by pepper

Crossover x A Hitomi Shimatani Forum

Old 9th December 2007, 12:05 PM
November Initiate

NAAAAAAANNNNIIIII?! WES IS BANNNNNNNEED?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOONONOONOONONONO! NO! (Yeah! I say NO!)

Why? Why? why must he leave me... Why?! *cries and raises hand up to heaven*, he was just so young and his live had yet to begun here on AHS

C'mon Shannese, we must be strong girl, for Wessy's sake ()

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 9th December 2007, 02:22 PM
Endless sorrow Guardian

His attitude stank, AHS is better off without member's like him to drag the tone of the forum down. I just don't understand why people find it so hard to:

A) follow the simplest of rules

B) show some form of commomn courtesy

We're not asking people to be mother Teresa here, just to treat other members of the forum, Initiates and Staff alike, with at least some level of respect. He set himself up for that ban, and if i had been here instead of Impact, it still would have happened.

Photobucket
Thanks a lot to xLitax for the great set ^^
I retract my previous statement... Pommy's awesome!
Bulmasman @ AHSforum.com
Old 9th December 2007, 03:13 PM
austin. ♥

Okay, where as I don't agree with everything Wes did, I still don't think he should've been banned. Like I said in the sifow thread, I seriously think it's because which ever mod did it simply doesn't like Wes, and he should be put on a temporary ban, so that when the ban is lifted if he doesn't5 see that error of his ways-ish, then you can ban him, as his chances would be up fair-and-square.

I hope I made sense.

Last edited by austin. ♥; 9th December 2007 at 03:16 PM.
Old 9th December 2007, 03:18 PM
I am... Initiate

^You did make sense but Wes has had it coming for a long time. I know I didn't speak with him or anything but his comments where just seriously out of order sometimes. After the way he acted he set himself up for a fall so in the end he got what everyone else would get if they acted that way

ROCK'N'ROLL

rock chick

Old 9th December 2007, 05:36 PM
Endless sorrow Guardian

If we only made it a temp ban, we would have this exact same situation again 1-2 weeks after the temp ban was lifted. The forum has seen enough people like Wes in the past to know what has to be done. Is it harsh? yes, but it's also necessary to stop a reapeat of the same events over and over again.

Photobucket
Thanks a lot to xLitax for the great set ^^
I retract my previous statement... Pommy's awesome!
Bulmasman @ AHSforum.com
Old 9th December 2007, 06:01 PM
WE WISH Initiate

I've never liked that guy. I think he was exceptionally rude and deserved exactly what he got coming to him.

Facebook || My Blog || Last.Fm

Old 9th December 2007, 07:21 PM
HONEY Protector

Location: Oxford, UK (originally from Vancouver Island, Canada)
How could we as moderators allow him to stay when his posts were so offensive and insulting to members? It's our JOB to kick things like that out, so you guys dont have to experience that. Good riddance, for sure. As for 'whatever mod did it didn't like Wes', Austin, we ALL didn't like Wes, same as many AHS members who don't like him either, with good reason. I hope he's not that pretentious and beligerant in real life- life would be a hard hard unhappy tiresome place.

Check out my shop with handmade book jewellery!
Shop: www.coryographies.etsy.com --- Blog: www.coryographies.blogspot.com
Other blog: www.palaeolinguist.blogspot.com --- Other forum: www.linguistforum.com

Old 9th December 2007, 08:05 PM
Real me Initiate

Luv ~Venus~, this may seem horribly harsh, but I think you need to get over this, and get a life. AHS isn't the only place you may speak to Wes. There are things like chat-rooms, social networking sites, email, mail, the telephone, airplanes, MSN/AIM/GAIM messenger.
Old 9th December 2007, 09:11 PM
Are You Wake Up? Initiate

I have a idea. This is going to go one for day so why don't we just close the thread

Msmiyabi formerly known as Akurei
MsMiyabi + Koda Kumi!
Proud Koda Kumi Fan Since 2000 & Namie Amuro Fan Since 1995<3
Old 9th December 2007, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~X2RADialbomber~ View Post
Luv ~Venus~, this may seem horribly harsh, but I think you need to get over this, and get a life. AHS isn't the only place you may speak to Wes. There are things like chat-rooms, social networking sites, email, mail, the telephone, airplanes, MSN/AIM/GAIM messenger.
Excuse me but there's no need to be rude. Also, what heck does me caring for Wes have to do with me getting a life?! That remark is old and dumb. Are you saying that I should caring for people and get a life? Are you saying that I should take to anyone on here and get a life? What the heck are you saying...how am I suppose to get a life when I'm alive?

@bulmasman: BUT... *whips out the handy dandy rulebook* Isn't it...a rule that before an member is banned permentantly that he or she is suppose be temporarily banned?

@PM Lady: *cries on her shoulder* Could he have been moniteredby you guys?

@Kristel: I'm tryin'...but it's so hard (yes, I'm being a drama queen)! Who's gonna give Sifow all the love in the world on here (not austin but close).....*hugs kristel*

@Akurei: Oh, gawd....not those words.....AGAIN! Everytime something like this happens...someone always say those words....If you don't like the topic or where its going, then don't post in here. It's as simple as that!
Old 9th December 2007, 10:02 PM
Bridge to the sky H-Initiate

^~X2RADialbomber~ is only suggesting to you to chat on AIM or use some other form of communication if you miss him so much. Cory said exactly the same thing; Wesilicious isn't dead. You two can still be a "diva team" on some other forum. I'm sorry that he's not around here anymore, but just sitting around here and lamenting his being banned won't get you any closer to him.

Thank you, Sakura_Genki, for making this set!
Old 9th December 2007, 10:05 PM
The Judgement Day Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv ~Venus~ View Post

@bulmasman: BUT... *whips out the handy dandy rulebook* Isn't it...a rule that before an member is banned permentantly that he or she is suppose be temporarily banned?

AHSF Rules and Regulations ver. 6.01

[Major offences] :
1st offense. Permanent ban.

Warning: All decisions of permanent ban made by the council are to be final. No appeals will be entertained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv ~Venus~ View Post
@PM Lady: *cries on her shoulder* Could he have been moniteredby you guys?
Moderating a member is only used in very special cases, when we think offenses are somewhat minor/medium but happen continuously, and the user, despite that, has a somewhat good behavior and has the chance of changing their attitude, when a ban is questionable, or to avoid a permanent ban. Weslicious surely didn't fit into that situation.

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Last edited by ImpactBreaker; 9th December 2007 at 10:12 PM.
Old 9th December 2007, 10:23 PM
Will Initiate

Luv, the mods don't owe you an explaination. What's done is done.

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Old 9th December 2007, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
^~X2RADialbomber~ is only suggesting to you to chat on AIM or use some other form of communication if you miss him so much. Cory said exactly the same thing; Wesilicious isn't dead. You two can still be a "diva team" on some other forum. I'm sorry that he's not around here anymore, but just sitting around here and lamenting his being banned won't get you any closer to him.
Bleh, you don't have cheer me up or anything, you know. I knew what she was talking about but the whole "get a life" thing was a stupid remark! I haven't talk to him....since the whole incident....@__________@ I hope his pride isn't hurt or anything....he was sorts WAKAPOWED with the banning thing...you know!

@Impactbreaker: Nothing else can be done I suppose. First miniayumi and now Wes....why are all of funny diva friends getting banned....am I....AM I NEXT? IS AUSTIN NEXT? MICSTER?! OH, WAIT! IS MICSTER MY FRIEND? (@_@')

@milky way: Don't expect me to come to your defense when you're in the same situation....
Old 9th December 2007, 11:17 PM
SAKURA Initiate

^....i highly doubt the mods are killing wes's pride, trust me, lol.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Closed Thread