did ayu really have surgery? - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 22nd January 2003, 08:27 PM
Heartplace Initiate

lol... to stick or not to stick, that is the question.

...::..:hikki.:.
Old 23rd January 2003, 10:25 PM
independent+ Advisor

By the way, we don't know for sure if she got surgery or not. People have their own opinions however, but we don't have any way of knowing if she did or not. So it's just all speculation....
Old 28th January 2003, 04:12 PM
Free & Easy H-Initiate

Last year, the eye surgery was taken as a general topic of a certain TV program, and it was introduced that there were many girls in Japan who wanted to make their eyes big like Ayumi, but they were rejected by the doctors, because the operation of making their eyes so big is dangerous. I think it also proves the probability that Ayumi herself did such surgery is quite low. Though I don't actually care whether she did it or not.
Old 28th January 2003, 08:21 PM
independent+ Advisor

The eye surgery is pretty popular in Asia though (especially in Korea). A lot of times parents will give their daughters the surgey as a b-day present or a graduation present or something. It's not super expensive so it's done often. When I first heard about rumors of her getting the eye surgery I went online and found lots of info about it. Many people in Asia get the surgery, especially girls and famous people. Jackie Chan got the eye surgery and celebrities do. From what I read, I thought that the surgery is pretty routine. The people just come in, get local anesthetic (they don't go to sleep or anything) then make a few incisions and clips and they're done. Most often there aren't complications but sometimes the eyes aren't equal, so one eye might be bigger than the other. But with every surgery there is always a risk of something bad happening. Whether Ayu got it or not, I don't care. I think it's likely that she did, but we don't know for certain, and frankly it doesn't matter to me at all. I could care less.