"Feel the love" short ver. PV - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th November 2013, 02:53 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

The girl is an Ayu fan.
In the end of the video she gets Ayu's confidence and gets the hot boy.

If they were trying to say the fat girl and Ayu were the same person, they would have used an asian fat girl.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 27th November 2013, 03:00 PM
Lelio Protector

Actually, I think that ayu portrays the girl, since she behaves like her (what some call the bad acting) it's not bad acting, it's silly acting, like how the girl was being silly =)

If ayu really portrays the girl then ayu's acting is actually great (logically) =P lol

Fun stuff.
Old 27th November 2013, 03:01 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

on the bright side for those who don't want the boyfriend scene again...because James Ellis already show up on Feel the love PV, so he won't show up on Merry-go-round PV

i believe Merry-go-round PV will use darker theme

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 27th November 2013 at 03:05 PM.
Old 27th November 2013, 03:01 PM
winding road H-Initiate

I was finally able to watch it! wow, it's completely different than what I expected! But it's really fun, I like it! It's nice

Old 27th November 2013, 03:23 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
on the bright side for those who don't want the boyfriend scene again...because James Ellis already show up on Feel the love PV, so he won't show up on Merry-go-round PV

i believe Merry-go-round PV will use darker theme
i miss this! and i miss her expensive PV with many details in it too

anyway Ayu should use Fat Amy in this PV! omg gonna be freaking hilarious and so real, I just cant, Fat Amy
Old 27th November 2013, 03:24 PM
No way to say Initiate

omg dead at Ayu making a fat shaming video
Old 27th November 2013, 03:26 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
Lol at philosophical ramblings on a music video with the budget of a youtube parody.
Jesus Christ thank you. Everyone in here is delusional.
Old 27th November 2013, 03:30 PM
poker face Initiate

I think you guys are wrong. I think the message is that no matter how we look on the inside we are all beautiful on the inside and that how she appeared at the end is just how she is on the inside.
Old 27th November 2013, 03:31 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennjenn2010 View Post
I think you guys are wrong. I think the message is that no matter how we look on the inside we are all beautiful on the inside and that how she appeared at the end is just how she is on the inside.
In that case, Ayu is very conceited. Either way, Ayu's race issues and identity issues are fascinating.

Last edited by ExodusUK; 27th November 2013 at 03:33 PM.
Old 27th November 2013, 03:43 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuWorld View Post
i miss this! and i miss her expensive PV with many details in it too

anyway Ayu should use Fat Amy in this PV! omg gonna be freaking hilarious and so real, I just cant, Fat Amy
Part of the blame is that she's been up and down when it comes to love for the last few years... mid to late 2010 is when things REALLY changed, haha.
Old 27th November 2013, 03:46 PM
End of the World Initiate

omg the pink title card, the animation parts, those sticker lips appearing everywhere. I'm pretty sure some people here could make something better than that.

The end of the video was a mess, the girl should have just punched muscle man and been happy with her new motivation. Then her and Ayu should have gone for cocktails. THAT would have been a "hard work gets you places" video not... whatever that ending was.

I just... I don't even know anymore lol
Old 27th November 2013, 03:47 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Could someone please upload the Video as a download? Like usual it doesn't work in Germany -.-
I'm dying here from reading your reactions
Daybreak Initiate

I like Yoake's interpretation, but unfortunately most people aren't gonna see it that way, especially when a good percentage of those people watching are gonna be kids thanks to Hello Kitty. So the fact that it's basically saying "if you want your crush to like you, lose weight" or "lose weight and you'll look like Ayu!" and you have to really analyze it to see otherwise was a really bad decision on Ayu's/the director's part.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
Love the pv. Totally different from what she did before. It's fresh, funny & colourful. For me the messages behind this pv are:
1) if you work hard you'll be able to reach your goal
2) If you accept yourself, you'll look great & beautiful in the eyes of others.
=> to accept yourself isn't as easy as you can think. It can take a lot of time & work to be able to do it. (it's why we see the girl runs and does sport during several days)

I don't think the message is : lose weight to be accepted by guys, girls. If it was that, we'll see the fat girl becomes thin. But here, the guys sees her differently....as a different person from what she was at the beginning (before she accepted herself as she is). It's why she turns into Ayu & she didn't slim down.

For me, this pv gets an international message too. The look of others on some people are formed by our societies (for example you never see fat people as model for a fashion magazine). The society want us to be as its wants, for example, thin. For me, Ayu denounce that. It's why she amplifies her acting at the end to look ridiculous...she wants us to laugh about that & wants us to stop to think that these things are the right thing to do or the most important things to do, to feel good about yourself. The first step is to accept yourself as you are & not to mould youself according to society's standarts.

Well, I don't know if what I wrote is really clear! Sorry >.<
Best explanation of the video I totally agree.

I loved this video, it was a bit shocking at first but very fun with an overall good message.
Old 27th November 2013, 03:50 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasking View Post
I like Yoake's interpretation, but unfortunately most people aren't gonna see it that way, especially when a good percentage of those people watching are gonna be kids thanks to Hello Kitty. So the fact that it's basically saying "if you want your crush to like you, lose weight" or "lose weight and you'll look like Ayu!" and you have to really analyze it to see otherwise was a really bad decision on Ayu's/the director's part.
I think most viewers will just be laughing at how ridiculous the entire video is rather than think it's seriously pushing some kind of "you should lose weight or look like Ayu to get someone to like you" message.

I mean... "did that girl just turn into Ayu?" was probably on everyone's minds at the very end, hahaha.

Last edited by truehappiness; 27th November 2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 27th November 2013, 03:50 PM
from your letter Initiate

I found it very funny :lol
It's clear that the girl and Ayu are the same person, I think everyone concluded this, that explains the "poor acting", both are acting silly to be comic. That kind of trashy humor that some love and some hate. You can see in the cartoons this feeling as well.

I really like the Yoake explanation, although, maybe it's too deep. I just think the girl worked hard to find her lover, trying to be skinny and such but when he saws her, it doesn't matter any of the things she tried (because she doesn't change at all from the beginning to the end), he saws her beautiful inner self impersonated in the image of Ayu.
Kind of the "beauty is in each one's eyes" concept.
Old 27th November 2013, 03:51 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

People are overthinking, seriously.
As a overweight girl (well not like that girl, but I'm definetely not thin), I don't see anything offensive in the PV. It's funny, silly and REALLY different from her usual meaningful and strange PVs. The animated parts could be better, I know they want to resemble 60s ones, but they looks like Flash cheap animations.

Anyway, If you really want to get a message out of the PV, they are probably:

- Ayu have a bad case of dysmorphic disorder and think she's a overweight dorky girl.

- If you're confident in yourself, you will look beautiful.

The only thing that scared me is Ayu acting bimbo. That's frightening.

Last edited by Kazeyomi; 27th November 2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 27th November 2013, 03:53 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyujiw View Post
I just think the girl worked hard to find her lover, trying to be skinny and such but when he saws her, it doesn't matter any of the things she tried (because she doesn't change at all from the beginning to the end), he saws her beautiful inner self impersonated in the image of Ayu.
Kind of the "beauty is in each one's eyes" concept.
This♥

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 27th November 2013, 03:54 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyujiw View Post
I found it very funny :lol
It's clear that the girl and Ayu are the same person, I think everyone concluded this, that explains the "poor acting", both are acting silly to be comic. That kind of trashy humor that some love and some hate. You can see in the cartoons this feeling as well.
Seriously, she WIPES HER FACE with a piece of fried chicken, pushes people out of the way (very forcefully I might add), barges in on an aerobic lesson, and drives out some male dancer in the middle of a dance practice with some friends to yell at said friends and then join in their routine. This video is essentially a cartoon brought to life.
Old 27th November 2013, 03:57 PM
Daybreak Initiate

It seems avex has gotten smart. When I try download the video it comes up as 0 bytes. Sorry guys

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, feel the love, video