Full PV of WARNING - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 26th March 2015, 06:54 AM
Trauma Initiate

lady dinamite PV + A BEST LIVE phamplet photoshoot concept
Old 26th March 2015, 07:13 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
Dear all,
It is not often that I write here, but I do feel I need to comment on this.
The song itself is - as someone noted above - monotonous, but let's say - kinda OK. But the PV is a bit strange...
Just whom this is supposed to entice:
- Pimple-covered 13 year-old locked up in their bedrooms and having some wild and crazy thoughts?
- Deprived 50 year-old salarymen with sick imagination?
I, honestly, cannot think of anyone else who will be excited by this type of video.
---
Criticize me what you want, whatever - I've said that I do not care a long time ago, however - this is a perfect example why my eneabba.net website stopped at the 2010 mark (never mind that I'm updating it with new materials, as I find them for the 1998-2010 period).
When I was showing people videos like Free and Easy, Endless Sorrow, Voyage (Sinking into the Moon) etc - there was an an appreciation and genuine interest in the artist and the music. I cannot see myself ever showing this video to anyone - people may have some weird ideas...
Sorry if the above upsets someone, this is just my PERSONAL opinion.
Cheers
nick
And you came back because...?

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 27th March 2015, 12:36 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Dear all,
It is not often that I write here, but I do feel I need to comment on this.
The song itself is - as someone noted above - monotonous, but let's say - kinda OK. But the PV is a bit strange...
Just whom this is supposed to entice:
- Pimple-covered 13 year-old locked up in their bedrooms and having some wild and crazy thoughts?
- Deprived 50 year-old salarymen with sick imagination?
I, honestly, cannot think of anyone else who will be excited by this type of video.
---
Criticize me what you want, whatever - I've said that I do not care a long time ago, however - this is a perfect example why my eneabba.net website stopped at the 2010 mark (never mind that I'm updating it with new materials, as I find them for the 1998-2010 period).
When I was showing people videos like Free and Easy, Endless Sorrow, Voyage (Sinking into the Moon) etc - there was an an appreciation and genuine interest in the artist and the music. I cannot see myself ever showing this video to anyone - people may have some weird ideas...
Sorry if the above upsets someone, this is just my PERSONAL opinion.
Cheers
nick
I know what you're talking about. I stopped caring in 2010 too
Old 27th March 2015, 12:40 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
I know what you're talking about. I stopped caring in 2010 too
I don't understand comments like these. Do you want a medal or something? Feel free to leave if you don't care anymore.
Old 27th March 2015, 12:48 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^This. I don't get why people keep on coming just to trash an artist they are pretty open to say they don't care about anymore.

Old 27th March 2015, 01:36 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I adore the song but not so much the PV. Kind of wanted to see some head banging/hair flipping during the non crowd band scenes. Basically stronger movements than what she is doing (looks like she is sitting?). I will say she is just exuding attitude and genuine confidence when she first appears in the PV!

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 28th March 2015, 11:00 AM
JEWEL Initiate

I like the PV. I think it's more about her attitude than what's actually going on. This along with Last minute seems to be about her just expressing get feelings than being abstract and conceptualized. It's very straight forward.
Old 28th March 2015, 11:34 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Dear Andrenekoi,
I do not "trash the artist", I am just disappointed comparing what I've seen in PV's and concerts earlier... Don't get me wrong - I still LOVE the music and the lyrics...
cheers, n
Just wanted to thank you for your website Nick! Back then when resources were scarce, your site was truly remarkable for having so much on it! It was incredible and the greatest site for my early ayu fandom
Old 28th March 2015, 12:12 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
I don't understand comments like these. Do you want a medal or something? Feel free to leave if you don't care anymore.
I can decide myself what to do.thanks
Old 28th March 2015, 07:33 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Because every pv from 1998-2010 (what RnRC?) is a work of god. And not one PV after that is worth showing anyone.

I get that people have periods of ayus career that they like better or where they find a higher concentration of better videos, songs, etc. But when people post things like what nick just said, what I said above is all it sounds like. Just ridiculous generalizations.

Which for me, is just lol for many reasons. But to each his own obviously. His own opinion or personal truth or whatever.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 28th March 2015, 07:52 PM
Daybreak Guardian

I do understand that everyone has their favorite "era", but I think saying you don't care anymore is a bit too strong. I mean, you're still wasting your time here talking about her when you could be outside taking a walk in the park. I'm sorry, but you do care.

And I also don't get people still complaining about WARNING. She released a very simple, arty music video a couple of days ago but you didn't like that one either. Stop waiting for another ourselves, it's not going to happen because Ayu is not the same artist she used to be in 2003. That's life in case you don't know.
Old 28th March 2015, 10:00 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Ayu probably COULD do it depending on who she pairs up with. If Kouki Tange comes out of retirement or whatever or she works with Kazuaki Kiriya, we'll get something crazy. Even Tetsuo Inoue or Hideaki Suenaga could probably pull it off.

However, with their shorter shooting days, it's probably much harder to execute PVs like that.
Old 28th March 2015, 10:06 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Talking

thanks forsharing it
Old 28th March 2015, 10:11 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaristos View Post
I do understand that everyone has their favorite "era", but I think saying you don't care anymore is a bit too strong. I mean, you're still wasting your time here talking about her when you could be outside taking a walk in the park. I'm sorry, but you do care.

And I also don't get people still complaining about WARNING. She released a very simple, arty music video a couple of days ago but you didn't like that one either. Stop waiting for another ourselves, it's not going to happen because Ayu is not the same artist she used to be in 2003. That's life in case you don't know.
Thaaaank you.
I find this happens really frequent in the ayu fandom, my goodness..Ai otsuka puts out some songs people arent fond of , they say they long for another Kingyo Hanabi, and life moves on. Ayu enters a new era and people lose their brains.
lots of pining for Duty and My Story, and sometimes this really overshadows some of her newer best works like Love songs and Guilty. There are great songs from most recent works too. Terminal, Ivy, Last Minute for example.

You don't know how beautiful you are. ♡

Set by ownsarai.

Old 28th March 2015, 10:23 PM
Because of You Initiate

^the thing is i think that people still hope she will bring them what they fell in love with for the first time. but it seems like those things are way too specific and of course too different for each one. Also if she started recycling too many ideas people will say she's getting lazy or uninspired...i think people don't know themselves what they actually want from her lol
Old 28th March 2015, 10:29 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Ayu probably COULD do it depending on who she pairs up with. If Kouki Tange comes out of retirement or whatever or she works with Kazuaki Kiriya, we'll get something crazy. Even Tetsuo Inoue or Hideaki Suenaga could probably pull it off.

However, with their shorter shooting days, it's probably much harder to execute PVs like that.
We aren't getting anything crazy because this is not where trends are nowadays... When Ayu was doing crazy stuff, everyone else did crazy stuff.

It's not about being lazy or uncreative, it's about adapting to the current market.

Old 28th March 2015, 10:37 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Since when was Ayu about trends though?

She was doing the legions of Caucasians in her PVs for ages but stopped only about a few years ago.

I think she's just beyond spending too much time on PVs nowadays since those require a bit more time than any of the PVs she's done in the last 2 or 3 years.
Old 28th March 2015, 10:45 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^This. I don't get why people keep on coming just to trash an artist they are pretty open to say they don't care about anymore.
I think these people just pretty much admitted to trolling lol
Old 28th March 2015, 10:53 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
We aren't getting anything crazy because this is not where trends are nowadays... When Ayu was doing crazy stuff, everyone else did crazy stuff.

It's not about being lazy or uncreative, it's about adapting to the current market.

maybe she just doesn't want to? She's doing her own thing most of the time anyways. Also what's the point of trying to adapt to Japanese market if it's all taken by idols anyways and 90% population thinks she's old and uninteresting anymore? All that trend stuff, more and more i start to think is a bubble. If she started going for the current market as you put here it would be PVs of her dancing in a bikini while looking cute.. Seriously....It's all just coincidence, imo. besides majority of big names are usually the ones that START the so called "trends", so really....
Old 28th March 2015, 11:25 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

It's funny how y'all are debating about wanting to get the pvs she used to do more than ten years ago and such on THIS thread.

Just read the lyrics : "Telling me to follow expectations, asking for too much. This hollowed-out heart of mine won’t be coming back"
To me she's saying that she's not coming back to the era where she used to do super "creative"/"crazy"/whatever you call it things because at that time she used to be suffering, but now that she's in a good place in her life she has changed and she knows she won't be coming back to that time where she used to feel empty and thus was suuuuper creative (according to your standards)

I know people will reply with "but you don't always have to be suffering to make great art stuff" but i don't believe in that.
Some people are just too attached to the ayu they fell in love with years ago and can't accept that she's changed like someone said few posts above.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a one, warning