[News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A - Page 20 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21st October 2018, 02:35 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
^really. it sounds like he hated it lol
Thats to bad, because the songs he liked would have been among the worst for me. Survivor is a greta song btw.
Haha, I wouldn’t say I “hated,” because I went into it accepting that being headlined by the TROUBLE album, it wouldn’t be better than what I’ve already witnessed. The only realistic hope I had was hearing TSMGO, which I did, so it’s a checkmark rather than an X solely for being granted that wish. I would have regretted not going if I saw the setlist after the fact and realized I missed the opportunity to experience that one track.

But yes, the rest of the tour I would have been perfectly fine missing. They weren’t “bucket list” experiences.
Old 21st October 2018, 03:27 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
^really. it sounds like he hated it lol
Thats to bad, because the songs he liked would have been among the worst for me. Survivor is a greta song btw.
My bad, I went back and fixed it.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 21st October 2018, 04:03 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I think I need to get out of this forum. privileged people are unbearable sometimes lol. "me me me I I I I myself myself myself"

Last edited by hud; 21st October 2018 at 04:17 PM.
Old 21st October 2018, 04:18 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post
Hey, I just saw the Ayu money picture on the first page. Was it thrown out during a song/ which one?
Didn´t find out yet, i just saw that single pieces of that money sell for 3k+ Yen on Yahoo and such o.o

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 21st October 2018, 05:58 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowo View Post
I think I need to get out of this forum. privileged people are unbearable sometimes lol. "me me me I I I I myself myself myself"
What's wrong?

Old 21st October 2018, 06:03 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
What's wrong?
I think he is a bit upset because some ppl complain about setlists they don´t like, waste of money and such while others whould be happy to even afford the trip to a concert, no matter what she sings or how much she overreacts.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 21st October 2018, 09:43 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGMAN View Post
I would suggest this is the new normal - likely the band will only be at big shows and Ayu's mostly going to be doing halls now.
Such a shame. Ayu's band are a huge part of her live shows for me. I was wondering if it was something to do with the budget as well.
Old 22nd October 2018, 02:13 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
I think he is a bit upset because some ppl complain about setlists they don´t like, waste of money and such while others whould be happy to even afford the trip to a concert, no matter what she sings or how much she overreacts.
I’d say to those people, save your fkn money and go then. Make some damn sacrifices. Get your priorities straight and stop longing for it. Anything is possible if you have the passion to map out the road to get there and the self discipline to follow it. I sacrificed and gave up a lot in order to see her my first time (sold car, walked miles to work and school daily, worked overtime, saved lunch money, ate nothing but cereal, shut myself off from activities and temptations), and I worked my ass off to get to Japan again this year (researched 6 scholarships and poured my soul into each application to be awarded them all). I was handed no priveleges - I made them!

Secondly, I refuse to lie about my judgements and emotions. I do not allow perceptions of how I should feel about something to mask my honest and authentic interpretations of it. As I said, TSMGO made it all worth it in the end, and I’m thankful having been able attend 4 separate concerts in a single year (3 of those twice), but it would be a lie to not admit it would have been a better show for me had she sang a few more of the songs I have left on my bucket list, rather than songs I avoid listening to and have been made to hear multiple times this past year. When you have no basis for comparison it’s easy, but seeing as this is my 8th time seeing her, it’s natural that my interpretation of this experience is stacked against my previous ones. My verdict is a personal one because of those factors, and likewise, another person’s verdict would be skewed in such a way that is appropriate to their own experiences.

tl;dr Don’t shame me simply because YOU’VE failed to get your act together.
Old 22nd October 2018, 05:57 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

^ Well, this is why I asked @snowo what is wrong and yes, publicly - because his/her comment comes out of blue. Still we don't know why he/she is upset. Could be because of the reasons @~angel*ayumi~ suggested. But now you assume it is because of your post. I read into it that you feel offended. It is maybe not about you. At least we don't know that, but therefore let's not assume the comment was made to shame you.

Kudo's btw to make such good choices. I try to save up every month hoping to get there as well. Hopefully she will be still around her 25th anniversairy, but ofc I hope I reach my goals earlier.

Old 22nd October 2018, 06:40 AM
Because of You Initiate

AHS Drama Alert ~TROUBLE TOUR SPECIAL~

- Wow. TROUBLE TOUR is out only for two days. The drama is already very hot. The tea jumped in. Some people complain about the set list, the goods, and the money they spent, etc. THEY JUST COMPLAIN EVERYTHING. The tea is so hot.

- Some members can't stand for the complains and want to step out AHS. OMG OMG. How can this tea get settled down? We will see.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 22nd October 2018, 07:07 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Ayu decides to release surprise new album on AHS instead of AWA: DR(A)MA
Old 22nd October 2018, 08:39 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I’d say to those people, save your fkn money and go then. Make some damn sacrifices. Get your priorities straight and stop longing for it. Anything is possible if you have the passion to map out the road to get there and the self discipline to follow it. I sacrificed and gave up a lot in order to see her my first time (sold car, walked miles to work and school daily, worked overtime, saved lunch money, ate nothing but cereal, shut myself off from activities and temptations), and I worked my ass off to get to Japan again this year (researched 6 scholarships and poured my soul into each application to be awarded them all). I was handed no priveleges - I made them!

Secondly, I refuse to lie about my judgements and emotions. I do not allow perceptions of how I should feel about something to mask my honest and authentic interpretations of it. As I said, TSMGO made it all worth it in the end, and I’m thankful having been able attend 4 separate concerts in a single year (3 of those twice), but it would be a lie to not admit it would have been a better show for me had she sang a few more of the songs I have left on my bucket list, rather than songs I avoid listening to and have been made to hear multiple times this past year. When you have no basis for comparison it’s easy, but seeing as this is my 8th time seeing her, it’s natural that my interpretation of this experience is stacked against my previous ones. My verdict is a personal one because of those factors, and likewise, another person’s verdict would be skewed in such a way that is appropriate to their own experiences.

tl;dr Don’t shame me simply because YOU’VE failed to get your act together.

I don't think it is always that easy to say that someone failed to get their act together. Everybody lives in a different situation. I for myself am unemployed and have to take care of my grandmother, who suffers from Alzheimers disease. I get 300 EURO a month and also have to pay expensive mediaction for myself, which my health insurance won't cover, but a relevant for me to get better.

How am I supposed to put aside money to afford a flight to Japan and back, hotel, concert ticket+goodies and everything else in Japan.

I admire you for your strength and decisions to make it to Japan and ayu's concert, but like I said it is not always simple.

Old 22nd October 2018, 08:55 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJane View Post
I for myself am unemployed and have to take care of my grandmother, who suffers from Alzheimers disease. I get 300 EURO a month
Damn, I want to be that unemployed and get 300 euro! I have full time job and recieve only around 235 euro at month
Old 22nd October 2018, 09:03 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

^That is the money my grandmother gets from the nursing care insurance and she gives it to me for everything I do!!! Btw it's not like I get the money solely for myself. For expamle I also have to pay for gas to get my grandmother to her appointments, etc

It may not be a full time job you or others consider or define as a "full time job", but start taking care of loved ones that are sick with all its facettes and you know what a full time job this is!

Last edited by BabyJane; 22nd October 2018 at 09:13 AM.
Old 22nd October 2018, 12:23 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
Ayu decides to release surprise new album on AHS instead of AWA: DR(A)MA
DON'T GIVE HER ANY IDEA. SHE IS WATCHING US! Damn it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJane View Post
I don't think it is always that easy to say that someone failed to get their act together. Everybody lives in a different situation. I for myself am unemployed and have to take care of my grandmother, who suffers from Alzheimers disease. I get 300 EURO a month and also have to pay expensive mediaction for myself, which my health insurance won't cover, but a relevant for me to get better.

How am I supposed to put aside money to afford a flight to Japan and back, hotel, concert ticket+goodies and everything else in Japan.

I admire you for your strength and decisions to make it to Japan and ayu's concert, but like I said it is not always simple.
Sorry to hear that. If you want to support her, you can watch her music video on her Youtube channel or avex channel and she gets money from the advertisement (I guess she get that too?). You don't need to go to the tour for support her. Family and health is more important.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 22nd October 2018, 02:00 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

It's far easier to save that amount of money if you live in the USA or Europe, as different countries will have different currencies and therefore this trip is far more expensive, when compared to everyday expenses, to people from some countries than it is for people from other countries.

But good for those who have a confortable enough life they can make going to Japan to watch Ayu a priority by making the huge sacrifice of walking a little.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 22nd October 2018, 02:12 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
I think this tour may be catered to fans who enjoy Ayu's more recent material and her diva side of her personality. Just the beginning chapter 3 and Power Of Music 2018 seemed to cater to more traditional long time fans. But the tour goods for TROUBLE were retro themed so I don't know for sure yet. Based on the setlist I don't think this will be a new favorite tour of mine but I am interested to see what it is like. It might be filled with high energy and have a party vibe.
That's one thing I like about the setlist, it's different from the few previous ones, however... it could have done better, XOXO / 1LOVE are so overplayed by now. But I can't judge more than this before having actually seen the concert
Old 22nd October 2018, 02:26 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Let's not compare lives. This is ridiculous and everyone has a different situation. You will always end up with your foot in your mouth since there will be so many people here who have never owned anything valuable enough to sell in the first place to get a ticket, nor have the circumstances to be able to put money aside for a trip abroad. I believe in celebrating people's successes but in remaining empathetic that not everyone has the chance to earn those opportunities.

Let's take this thread back to discussing the actual tour.
Old 22nd October 2018, 02:26 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
Sorry to hear that. If you want to support her, you can watch her music video on her Youtube channel or avex channel and she gets money from the advertisement (I guess she get that too?). You don't need to go to the tour for support her. Family and health is more important.
Thank you for these nice words

I try to support her also by buying her releases (mostly as birthday or xmas presents), but I think it is every fans wish to see their idol live on stage. I will try to achieve this wish someday, but like I said it isn't always black and white.

Old 22nd October 2018, 03:40 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

It's a forum, everyone gets to express his/her own opinions.
Closed Thread

Tags
live tour 2018-2019, trouble