[Twitter] ayu's Twitter/Weibo Thread #28 - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th January 2013, 09:10 PM
Initiate

^Or she could just have come to the realization that long lasting relationships really aren't for her. *shrug*

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 12th January 2013, 09:27 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

^yeah, they really aren't for some people, and a lot of people don't want to "settle" down in the traditional sense.

I don't really understand why there's a sense of "blame" when it comes to talking about her love life in the first place. Not because it's none of our business, but because it's time people started understanding that there are millions of different ways for people to live their lives, and that, what works for one, won't work for another.

Personally, I think it would have been smarter for her to be more low key with things, but these are her decisions, whatever.

I wonder if Maro doesn't have a home anymore because he let his wife have it.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 12th January 2013, 09:44 PM
TO BE Initiate

Although I really loathe theorizing about Ayu's relationships, the only time my opinion has slightly altered about her is when Mannie's began tweeting those few bizarre tweets during/just after their divorce (was he hacked in the end or...?)

They just struck me as so...confronting.

But really, who cares how her relationships go? I'm more embarrassed for her than mad, or feeling deceived. That's why it's better I think if this sort of information is kept private...

Love the music, not necessarily the person behind it.
Old 12th January 2013, 10:02 PM
Initiate

^ It's always awkward when people whose art you admire does things that you as a person find questionable or just plain disagree with. Basically when this happens to me I just kinda figure out what I like more: what they create or what they do as a person. And short of them killing someone and cooking kittens, I won't hold much against them.

besides, Maro's gotta have some yen in the bank, he can go find an apartment somewhere lol

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 12th January 2013, 10:13 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
I really think she has trouble with relationships since she is children ... Her parents have not shown a good image of what is a good relationship :/ The fact that her father has left the family home when she was young affected her for the rest of her life :s It's pretty current this kind of situation !

I don't pretend to know Ayu or analyse her but I think it's a possibility and if it's that case we can't totally blame her ... But never I will allow myself to judge her it's to easy to criticize !
That's what I meant, thanks for expanding.

I can say from personal experience that it's not easy to let yourself go and fully love someone when you have certain experiences behind you and you can't really forget about them and let them go...

So, please, if some of you can't accept the fact that ayu is a human being with her ideas and conceptions... well, I wouldn't say change your mind, but at least don't judge. Especially since you're only seeing this from the outside.
Old 12th January 2013, 10:21 PM
Because of You Initiate

>_>........

reading some of the people's post here makes me think that in a 30s woman's body there's a teenager trapped and is just messing around the big school with boys' hearts....

at some point i can relate to her here, i instantly back off if i start feeling weird, it's kinda like i am not sure how to react to certain things like i dunno what "love" is and all that stuff, so if there's something strange happening around me to i rather have them dissapear no matter how long the friendship was lasting. xD

Last edited by BlackSilence; 12th January 2013 at 10:30 PM.
Old 12th January 2013, 10:38 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
besides, Maro's gotta have some yen in the bank, he can go find an apartment somewhere lol
honestly, I'd be surprised if he's been separated from his wife for this long without having one.

I wonder if they've been living together this whole time lol

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 12th January 2013, 10:51 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
I guess he meant home, not house. He has his dance classes, and his salary for the last few years wasn't bad either, he can manage.
Old 12th January 2013, 11:04 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I kinda wonder if the studio still wants him since there was all this drama that occurred between him and one of the fellow dancers (RYON-RYON) and now Ayu.
Old 13th January 2013, 01:56 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I cannot believe another relationship break-up with Ayu... I just really cannot trust her anymore...this is why she has been failing over the past year or two!!!
Old 13th January 2013, 02:08 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawdarna View Post
Love the music, not necessarily the person behind it.
Truly a wise point of view
Old 13th January 2013, 02:14 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I kinda wonder if the studio still wants him since there was all this drama that occurred between him and one of the fellow dancers (RYON-RYON) and now Ayu.
What happened there?

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Old 13th January 2013, 02:19 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

RYON-RYON was the dancer that he was married to from the same studio and didn't get fully divorced from until recently. (When he was Maroka Nomura instead of Maroka Uchimura)
Old 13th January 2013, 02:59 AM
appears Initiate

Oh god the puzzle is even more twisted than originally thought. So much drama!
Old 13th January 2013, 03:59 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
RYON-RYON was the dancer that he was married to from the same studio and didn't get fully divorced from until recently. (When he was Maroka Nomura instead of Maroka Uchimura)
Oh, duh. Gotcha.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Old 13th January 2013, 04:17 AM
fairyland Initiate

This is just me wondering... say she and Maro did break up, would avex make her hold off on telling the fans until after the release of LOVE again? Perhaps because people were already kinda annoyed by the whole single VS mini album thing, they would worry people would think the album wasn't legit or something? Ayu's always been so clear when a relationship was over in the past. Nagase, Mannie, she was pretty damn clear.

Old 13th January 2013, 05:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by curryflavour View Post
That's what I meant, thanks for expanding.

I can say from personal experience that it's not easy to let yourself go and fully love someone when you have certain experiences behind you and you can't really forget about them and let them go...

So, please, if some of you can't accept the fact that ayu is a human being with her ideas and conceptions... well, I wouldn't say change your mind, but at least don't judge. Especially since you're only seeing this from the outside.
Yeah, she herself doesn't want the relationship to go any further, then she should stop dating and ruining peoples life.
Old 13th January 2013, 05:19 AM
GREEN Initiate

granted,l all the songs are break up songs...
and the PV's are just break up trash... lol
Old 13th January 2013, 05:19 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I did an ayu astrology birth chart and this came up:
Moon in Libra

She is sociable and popular. Has good judgement, she is intelligent and reasonable. Likes social pleasures.

Weaknesses: instability in loving relationships, unfaithfulness, gives too much weight to the views of others and to public opinion.

Ding Ding Ding Ding

i know some people say astrology is sketchy, but some people fit their signs to a T and its quite scary. makes this whole Maro scandal look tame.
Old 13th January 2013, 05:23 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by あーちゃん View Post
Yeah, she herself doesn't want the relationship to go any further, then she should stop dating and ruining peoples life.

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, twitter, weibo