[Twitter] ayu's Twitter/Weibo Thread #28 - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th January 2013, 05:51 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
I did an ayu astrology birth chart and this came up:
Moon in Libra

She is sociable and popular. Has good judgement, she is intelligent and reasonable. Likes social pleasures.

Weaknesses: instability in loving relationships, unfaithfulness, gives too much weight to the views of others and to public opinion.

Ding Ding Ding Ding

i know some people say astrology is sketchy, but some people fit their signs to a T and its quite scary. makes this whole Maro scandal look tame.
lol... that is amazing... that is kinda like her (from what we can gather anyways!)
do me next! lol
Old 13th January 2013, 06:20 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Moon in Libra

She is sociable and popular. Has good judgement, she is intelligent and reasonable. Likes social pleasures.

Weaknesses: instability in loving relationships, unfaithfulness, gives too much weight to the views of others and to public opinion.

Ding Ding Ding Ding

i know some people say astrology is sketchy, but some people fit their signs to a T and its quite scary. makes this whole Maro scandal look tame.
The sad part is that my friend (also a Libra) is doing the same thing. She has the same bubbly personality that ayu does too... Except she's a redhead! lol

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 13th January 2013, 08:03 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

^how did you find out her's moon's in libra? Don't you need to know her time of birth for that?

avatar + signature by Zanmato@Ayu Dynasty
Old 13th January 2013, 10:38 AM
Voyage Initiate

I don't know whether her and Maro have broken up or not and I do feel sorry for him reading his tweet. And yeah I am surprised if it's true but at the end of they day I don't know the full details of what's happened so still support Ayumi in whatever decision she's made.

I don't feel this has affected my opinion to her as she is so nice to her fans especially overseas fans. And well I'm her fan and not her boyfriend.

Who's starring in the next trilogy of videos then

mi|kshake~
Old 13th January 2013, 10:45 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Moon in Libra
You have what time she was born? I could never find it, if you have it please tell me!
Old 13th January 2013, 12:39 PM
ourselves Initiate

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

she looked a bit old from that angle haha

afraid that we will get a new announcement of her dating Christophe Choo after this xDDD
Old 13th January 2013, 12:43 PM
Replace Initiate

I agree with SKYia post

I really don't approve of Ayu in her relationships, but she's and adult. from my point of view, I'll never understand her life choices, but it's only my point of view

I don't think you can really judge or justify her choices until you're really in her shoes, if you know what I mean

I just wish she'd cover it all up, because it does make her look ridiculous a bit

I mean, it was ok for Kuuchan to cover her relationship till the actual pregnancy rumours, but no one even knew she was dating
Old 13th January 2013, 01:01 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuWorld View Post
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

she looked a bit old from that angle haha

afraid that we will get a new announcement of her dating Christophe Choo after this xDDD
omg her hair looks like a mess she needs to get rid of that horrible chicken blonde color and get her hair some treatment D:
Old 13th January 2013, 01:12 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by あーちゃん View Post
Yeah, she herself doesn't want the relationship to go any further, then she should stop dating and ruining peoples life.
This is super extreme, but to a point I agree.

If she doesn't take relationships seriously right now, why does she

a) announce the play-by-play on Twitter and to her fans if it's not a long-term deal?
b) include the current beau in her professional work so much?
c) date within her workplace? She picked up Mannie from a PV casting and Maro from her dance troupe - can't she look elsewhere for a quickie?

It seems that both Mannie and Maro thought they were going long-term...perhaps she's not that upfront with even them about it?

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 13th January 2013, 01:13 PM
ayu trance Initiate

XD the quality of the picture is not very good but this hair cut look like the one she has done in 2003 !

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 13th January 2013, 01:38 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I visit this thread occasionally just to check if anything interesting is going on and today what do i bump into? 8-9 pages in 2 days barely.. wow. When i found out the reson of this commotion i understood but i can't comprehend what some people write about stop respecting her, how gross she is now and other blabling. Oh and i loved the part that she made it public(and due to that deteriorate her reputation)...did she? From what i read it was Maro who twitted about his life being dull now. Please correct me if i am wrong here. Apart from all this **** isn't it her life? Who cares if she has problems with intimate relationships, it's not like it concerns any of us cause none of us is about to become her partner? And somehow none of us knows what's inside her head. I know that she will do her best to work hard since that 15th anniversary thing is kind of important to her. Let she do what she wants in her life.
Old 13th January 2013, 01:49 PM
Because of You Initiate

^despite of all the bulcrap that people are saying about her i think it's normal to be somehow concerned, if she bring it up into public. I mean i don't quite care myself, but it's not fun to watch her being wrapped into a rumour/scandal spiderweb. I personally rather hear about her being wrapped into fans' excitements over her 15th anni comming up than all this relationship drama bulshit. It seems to be getting a pattern here of her everytime tryinging to share something with her beloved fans it turns out into a huge drama ball that gets bigger over times like a snowball going downlhill. It's just people can't except things she's doing/choices she's making to and they make a huge deal out of it. It's ok to be concerned i think but you gotta move on and let things pass instead of making an elephant out of a fly everytime. It's just relationships, she didn't kill anyone. why make such a fuss. You just need to learn to separate the artists and the person.
Old 13th January 2013, 02:12 PM
End of the World Initiate

I'm amazed (and not in the good way) how much people actually judge her for who she is dating.

Believe it or not people, you cannot always chose who to fall in love with. And for someone like Ayu or any other famous celebrity, its not easy to find a partner. Thats why they often turn to people around them. Like Britney dated her dancer and her manager, Jennifer Lopez dated her dancer, Christina Aguilera dated her dancer, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Madonna, all dated background dancers....

In her entire career Ayu have been public with 3 people.. She's well into her 30s and is probably just looking for the love of her life, and on the way there have been some bumps.

AegyoPOP ♦ Asian music downloads
Old 13th January 2013, 02:20 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by あーちゃん View Post
Yeah, she herself doesn't want the relationship to go any further, then she should stop dating and ruining peoples life.
I love youuuuuu
Old 13th January 2013, 02:49 PM
BALLAD Initiate

I lose my words on what to say, as much as I wanna say like I always do, 'it's her private life and I don't care much, I respect Ayu as a person and enjoy her music/performance' , but if she keeps including or picking up beau from workplace and overused them, using those 'love' themes.... I feel kinda cheated and hurt.

Where is the old Ayu back in Nagase days when she keeps her private life out of work?

Guess we will only know in her next new song, if there's a break up, we can tell from her lyrics.

My Instagram

Old 13th January 2013, 02:51 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmeh View Post
I'm amazed (and not in the good way) how much people actually judge her for who she is dating.

Believe it or not people, you cannot always chose who to fall in love with. And for someone like Ayu or any other famous celebrity, its not easy to find a partner. Thats why they often turn to people around them. Like Britney dated her dancer and her manager, Jennifer Lopez dated her dancer, Christina Aguilera dated her dancer, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Madonna, all dated background dancers....

In her entire career Ayu have been public with 3 people.. She's well into her 30s and is probably just looking for the love of her life, and on the way there have been some bumps.
Why hello, voice of reason. This thread has been needing you.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 13th January 2013, 02:55 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by reixminako View Post
^how did you find out her's moon's in libra? Don't you need to know her time of birth for that?
You don't need time of birth for that.
It's only for the ascendant sign.

Anyway, I hope maro doesn't get too depressed.
Old 13th January 2013, 02:57 PM
GREEN Initiate

I never understood the reason why people thought they felt entitled to have their own opinions on someone else's love life... it's ridiculous. We know nothing about her relationships with people besides what we are told... that's probably about 10% of the relationship...
people just need to get over it.
Old 13th January 2013, 03:12 PM
Dolls Initiate

Normally I wouldn't care who she dates but since it's Maro whom I liked for the last few years I just feel bad about it.

Ayu created kind of family atmosphere on stage, her dancers are called by name, get lead dances and take part in PVs and concert movies so I get attached to them, especially when Ayu vocals suck and watching naked torso of Maro is the only thing left to do in a concert.

Since she brings her dancers to this level it's hard to simply forget about them (at least for me). First Mistu, now Maro. I also regret losing Go-mi but it was his choice.

On the other hand I always thought there's something between her and Shuya (please, don't start the I'm-sure-he's-gay topic) because of how comfortable they are next to each other, something she doesn't have with Zin or Subaru, or even with Maro despite few pictures where they seem to have a little bit of a connection. For years I was wondering why they don't become a pair (again, put the gay probability aside), I couldn't get why she keeps looking for partners outside her circle if she has a person who cherishes her and knows her and probably won't hurt her, but now that I see what happened to Maro I'm glad Shuya is untouched, lol. He's the only dancer left that I'm attached to.
Old 13th January 2013, 03:24 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Normally I wouldn't care who she dates but since it's Maro whom I liked for the last few years I just feel bad about it.

Ayu created kind of family atmosphere on stage, her dancers are called by name, get lead dances and take part in PVs and concert movies so I get attached to them, especially when Ayu vocals suck and watching naked torso of Maro is the only thing left to do in a concert.

Since she brings her dancers to this level it's hard to simply forget about them (at least for me). First Mistu, now Maro. I also regret losing Go-mi but it was his choice.

On the other hand I always thought there's something between her and Shuya (please, don't start the I'm-sure-he's-gay topic) because of how comfortable they are next to each other, something she doesn't have with Zin or Subaru, or even with Maro despite few pictures where they seem to have a little bit of a connection. For years I was wondering why they don't become a pair (again, put the gay probability aside), I couldn't get why she keeps looking for partners outside her circle if she has a person who cherishes her and knows her and probably won't hurt her, but now that I see what happened to Maro I'm glad Shuya is untouched, lol. He's the only dancer left that I'm attached to.
I found my second love.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, twitter, weibo