[Twitter] ayu's Twitter/Weibo Thread #28 - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th January 2013, 11:23 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by relmy View Post
She can date whoever, but when she drags that person all through her music and PVs, just to dump them months later, it bugs me. It just makes the music seem shallow and insincere. Two words I would never like to associate with Ayu.

I feel like she's throwing around the word "love" for the sake of it, there's no substance.

I can say, "it's all about the music", but this does ruin the music when it's what her music is about.
well, yeah, everything you said it's true.
But remember, she is a human after all, and she mixes her feelings with no matter what we think of it. I guess she's just that type of person and we will never be sure is this a marketing, or she's just a bubbly person who brags about her lovelife and mess around with relationships.

It's not like she's selling herself in reality shows I guess she's trying to be normal woman even if it's very hard with her carrier.

And a human makes mistakes. Everybody knows that "lovey" person who changes her partners, talks about her partner, love, or break up, sadness etc (for ex: on facebook). But that doesn't mean that person is shallow. Very immature, yes, but not shallow.

I just don't like how HEAVY effort it does have to her music - I just don't like "love" music in general, ballads and her medium tracks. She should learn how to make music without "that theme" - "that theme is up to my mood right now". (miss)understood is a perfect example. This album have no theme to me. It's not cohesive, it doesn't screams AYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'S LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But still, she makes better songs when she's alone, lol. I found Ayu's music when I was a teenager and I didn't had lyrics translation. Rich arragments kicked me with love to her music, to her voice. And after all... She needs to understand not all of her fans are in love.

Last edited by pepper; 14th January 2013 at 11:29 AM.
Old 14th January 2013, 11:31 AM
TO BE Initiate

I don't see the difference between these love songs and every other love song she's ever released...

EDIT: I'll explain my reasoning as to not offend anybody as I realize that my statement sounds a bit blunt. xD

I'll use HEAVEN I think.
HEAVEN was a song that was supposedly written about Ayu's feelings if her lover at the time died. But as far as we know her lover didn't die. Does this make it insincere? Does this make the song any less emotional, or unworthy of listening because it's not based upon a true occurence? I definitely don't think so.

We know from Wishing, SCAR, EnergizE, etc. that Ayu writes songs about her friends that certainly can be confused with songs for somebody she is romantically in love with. Ayu, like everybody else, expresses love in a different way. While some people would make absolute distinctions between friendship, lust, infatuation, and love, Ayu seems to blend them in her lyrics.

We don't know what degree of love she felt for Maro. And we never will. The fact that she broke it off with him before the album release could be an indication that she is actually being a sincere person in her relationships. That is up to interpretation, I'm not going to explain what I mean otherwise this post will be quite long. xD

It's really better to de-attach music from the artist. A song should resonate with you and your experiences.

Last edited by Jawdarna; 14th January 2013 at 02:42 PM.
Old 14th January 2013, 03:19 PM
Dolls Initiate

^ I think people are more crazy about the fact that 90% of her lyrics now are love-wise. Even Song 4 u that doesn't sound like that, reefers to a partner, but I might be wrong. For me, it does.

All of the songs from MINIS reefers to LOVE-life, maybe Wake me up is a little diffrent but still it's a messege song for someone (gotta let you go) that might be a lover/partner/crush. But it might be.

I just remember songs that wasn't about love in ANY way, you know?

besides Song 4 u & Wake me up (cause u can interpretate these two as not-love-songs) there's still like 80% of lovesongs all the time.

Last edited by pepper; 14th January 2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 14th January 2013, 03:37 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
She can date whoever, but when she drags that person all through her music and PVs, just to dump them months later, it bugs me. It just makes the music seem shallow and insincere. Two words I would never like to associate with Ayu.

I feel like she's throwing around the word "love" for the sake of it, there's no substance.

I can say, "it's all about the music", but this does ruin the music when it's what her music is about.
This.
Old 14th January 2013, 03:48 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:

yes
Old 14th January 2013, 03:54 PM
GREEN Initiate

well you dont even know is she has dumped him.
and quite frankly there is no difference between maro and some random model.
the only reason people think there is a huge difference its because she is dating the man, and that means nothing.
Both were filling a role. Do people really think that's how the two treated each other?
and also, those PV's were really anything but in love... they were hating each other throughout the entire story line.

People need to move on and get over it. Some act like this effects them personally and it doesn't (but if you think it does, something is MAJORLY wrong).
Old 14th January 2013, 03:57 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
^ I think people are more crazy about the fact that 90% of her lyrics now are love-wise. Even Song 4 u that doesn't sound like that, reefers to a partner, but I might be wrong. For me, it does.

All of the songs from MINIS reefers to LOVE-life, maybe Wake me up is a little diffrent but still it's a messege song for someone (gotta let you go) that might be a lover/partner/crush. But it might be.

I just remember songs that wasn't about love in ANY way, you know?

besides Song 4 u & Wake me up (cause u can interpretate these two as not-love-songs) there's still like 80% of lovesongs all the time.
I totally agree. I would say 'I miss the days of I am...' but I wasn't an Ayu fan back then, so I can't, but it is how I feel. xD

I just think that we shouldn't tarnish this release and take it for what it is. It's been great so far, albeit the re-occurring theme. At least she's not releasing terrible love songs (this is my way of thinking anyway).

It may also be a trend thing too. Everyone and their dog seems to release love songs now. If you look back on jpop ten years ago, there seems to be a greater collective of themes...
Old 14th January 2013, 04:28 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
well you dont even know is she has dumped him.
and quite frankly there is no difference between maro and some random model.
the only reason people think there is a huge difference its because she is dating the man, and that means nothing.
Both were filling a role. Do people really think that's how the two treated each other?
and also, those PV's were really anything but in love... they were hating each other throughout the entire story line.

People need to move on and get over it. Some act like this effects them personally and it doesn't (but if you think it does, something is MAJORLY wrong).
Yeah those who think like that most be smoking or on something!! Am I right?? Because to you, who ever thinks differently to whatever you believe has something majorly wrong.

Last edited by calltome; 14th January 2013 at 04:33 PM.
Old 14th January 2013, 04:42 PM
Dolls Initiate

To me there is a huge difference between Maro I knew and liked for years and some random model :|
Old 14th January 2013, 04:52 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by calltome View Post
Yeah those who think like that most be smoking or on something!! Am I right?? Because to you, who ever thinks differently to whatever you believe has something majorly wrong.
No, but those people need to learn to let go, it's over, the dude's gone, the PVs were filmed months ago. We're not going to keep crying over spilled milk forever in every freaking thread. Yes Ayu's personal and professional life got intertwined, it happened before and it'll prolly keep happening in the future.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 14th January 2013, 04:56 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ did they really break up? I must have missed that. hmmm...

and calltome needs to chill out...
Old 14th January 2013, 05:08 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:

This is your third yessssssssss

Last edited by miru2590; 14th January 2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old 14th January 2013, 06:52 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miru2590 View Post
This is your third yessssssssss
And your fourth.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Old 14th January 2013, 06:57 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
No, but those people need to learn to let go, it's over, the dude's gone, the PVs were filmed months ago. We're not going to keep crying over spilled milk forever in every freaking thread. Yes Ayu's personal and professional life got intertwined, it happened before and it'll prolly keep happening in the future.
hmmmm..........wasn't talking to you!! But, regarding your comment, we all have the right to complain now and even when it happens again. I do agree with you that it might happen again in the future.
Old 14th January 2013, 07:03 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

So they're 100% over now?
Just need confirmation.
Old 14th January 2013, 07:14 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ i dont think its official... ayumi hasnt said anything about them breaking up...
Old 14th January 2013, 08:59 PM
Two of us Initiate

So many passionate people, now if we all used that passion to live our own lives 'correctly' like we all suggest Ayu should.

Shouldn't we be discussing her visit to LA in this thread?
Old 14th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Because of You Initiate

^lol sad. but true
and TOTALLY.
Old 14th January 2013, 09:07 PM
glitter Initiate

Still no new tweets from ayu in LA!

I hope that she's having a good rest She totally deserves it after working so hard last year!

I also hope she can TAmessage us to tell us more about this new Tour and how we are going to be part of it!!
Old 14th January 2013, 10:27 PM
Initiate

With the way her career is handled, her only break was probably in Hawaii. Now we see her friends mostly tweeting pics of when they're out to dinner, but she's likely to be spending hours each day at the hotel and recording studio working on the release for March.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, twitter, weibo