[Twitter] Ayu Twitter/Weibo Discussion #31 - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th October 2013, 06:55 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Yeah I am trying not to care and it's not totally bothering me, but some things I would prefer not to know...people she dates and all.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 13th October 2013, 07:02 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

With this new song, does it sound like they're just working on the chorus melody and Ayu hasn't even written the actual lyrics yet? We don't know the order they usually work on these things so who knows how far along they are or if they're even close to done.
Old 13th October 2013, 07:06 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
With this new song, does it sound like they're just working on the chorus melody and Ayu hasn't even written the actual lyrics yet? We don't know the order they usually work on these things so who knows how far along they are or if they're even close to done.
i feel like they are done with the song but not showing the actual lyrics because at the end ayu and the guy were thanking each other so i guess they must be done
Old 13th October 2013, 07:18 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan5 View Post
i feel like they are done with the song but not showing the actual lyrics because at the end ayu and the guy were thanking each other so i guess they must be done
I was thinking that too while I was watching, but then in the end of the video she said she'll see him again soon, so maybe they're not completely done yet. Or maybe they're done with the melody, but not yet with the vocals. Or maybe that song is done, but she has other songs for him to edit... It could be anything actually
I'm curious, she's showing us so much of this song I wonder if she's planning on releasing it soon (like in the next couple of months or so)...

Old 13th October 2013, 07:31 PM
monochrome Initiate

Ayu now has a new manager, and she speaks English and is probably the one who is translating the TA entries for her
The meaning and the significance of my existence

Old 13th October 2013, 07:34 PM
P.S II Initiate

Can you imagine a new single?

眺めているだけじゃ いつまでも手に出来ない
眺めているだけじゃ 君の物にはならない

Old 13th October 2013, 07:43 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I am seeing some kind of CD coming out for the end of the year which may tie into the CDL title. Who knows though!
Old 13th October 2013, 07:58 PM
rainy day Initiate

In a recent magazine interview though, Ayu had mentioned how the moment she steps outside of the recording booth, after the entire string of vocals have been recorded, is when she feels excited inside because that is the moment she feels the song finally is about to be born. So I don't think they work on it in such depth until after she has tackled the vocals.
Old 13th October 2013, 08:04 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Who knows... She might be recording a full english album so she can finally do a World Tour...

Ok, I'll keep dreaming!
Old 13th October 2013, 08:49 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorcle Monster View Post
Oh my god, this "exclusive super fan clubs" ruin the whole fan experience, which would be seeing the video all together and sharing our thoughts and feelings. Instead, only a bunch of rich (or japanese) fans who can afford it (or can get any benefit from it) can access to the content. I dont know, but I think it establishes differences between fans, which should not happen. And some of you guys will say "you can become a member if you want", but be realistic, there are almost no beneffits for international (not rich) fans.
Hopefully she follows what koda kumi has done and make a email magazine. Which seems to be like team ayu without the phyisical stuff, and translated to english for her english fans and its free

Last edited by douggn; 13th October 2013 at 08:52 PM.
Old 13th October 2013, 09:29 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Oh my god, this "exclusive super fan clubs" ruin the whole fan experience, which would be seeing the video all together and sharing our thoughts and feelings. Instead, only a bunch of rich (or japanese) fans who can afford it (or can get any benefit from it) can access to the content. I dont know, but I think it establishes differences between fans, which should not happen. And some of you guys will say "you can become a member if you want", but be realistic, there are almost no beneffits for international (not rich) fans.
i am totally with you here, and i don't belong to any official fandom..But they do need to make money somehow....=/
Old 13th October 2013, 09:57 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Same. And her fans are so into it, it just ends up alienating people.

But hey, who knows how many more fans she'd have anyway.

It would be nice if she had something, even run by the staff, that was more inclusive.

And um. They make plenty of money. Her fan club is most likely not some huge source of income. That'd be weird. Isn't it like $60 a year? And a lot of that cost probably goes into making those physical items and paying salaries.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Last edited by emi♡; 13th October 2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 13th October 2013, 11:07 PM
winding road H-Initiate

I wonder what would happen if Ayu started posting publicly everything that is for TA only... It would probably be yet another drama, people complaining that Ayu doesn't care anymore for the fans that payed all these years for the membership, the sales would probably go even lower because those fans would be pissed of, and so on...

They could open TA registrations for international fans as well, though, it would be so much easier.

Tbh, I like being a TA member just for the feeling of being a member of Ayu's official fanclub. Of course I do love the official goods, but the feeling of being a member is the main reason. It might sound like a stupid reason and I don't mind if prople don't understand it, but it makes me happy when I think I'm a member of the fanclub of my absolute favorite artist

Old 13th October 2013, 11:08 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
Same. And her fans are so into it, it just ends up alienating people.

But hey, who knows how many more fans she'd have anyway.

It would be nice if she had something, even run by the staff, that was more inclusive.

And um. They make plenty of money. Her fan club is most likely not some huge source of income. That'd be weird. Isn't it like $60 a year? And a lot of that cost probably goes into making those physical items and paying salaries.

Yeah, it's $50. It doesn't sound like much, but $50 can really make or break some people, especially when you're living paycheck to paycheck. That's why I get so annoyed with some people on here when they're like, "if you want such and such, buy it." It's not that easy. I've had to wait months to have money to purchase things, and even then I have to get them used.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Old 14th October 2013, 12:28 AM

^yeah, some people don't understand. You can be on complete welfare in some places and still live extremely comfortably compared to other people. I know what it's like to have tons of money, and also have none, so, I try to never assume.

About the whole internet thing. You know, I'd say the same thing. I think it's ridiculous most times, for people not to expect things to end up on the internet.

But Leslie is a FRIEND. He has a team of friends. It's completely NOT the same thing.

There is a reason why Ayu is throwing around the word "betrayal" and I don't think it has to do with the idea that in this day and age you can't expect privacy.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

Old 14th October 2013, 01:07 AM
Replace Initiate

Yeah it'd be one thing if some random person, like a low-level assistant of Leslie & Ryan's or something, dug through computer files & uploaded the photos. But that youtube video is on Ryan's account. That's a betrayal.
Old 14th October 2013, 02:29 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Leslie Kee already has an expo for those SUPER LOVE photos
The Themes of the photos he said: ("parent-child", "brother", "lover" and "best friend")
"SUPER LOVE"
Dates: 10 / 12-10 / 20 2013
EYE OF GYRE: location
Address: Shibuya Jingumae 5-10-1 GYRE 3F
Admission: Free

My opinion, brothers and best friends don't pose like this, with their hips interlocked. Leslie didn't waist much time into turning a supposed birthday present into an expo

Last edited by douggn; 14th October 2013 at 02:39 AM.
Old 14th October 2013, 02:51 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
About the whole internet thing. You know, I'd say the same thing. I think it's ridiculous most times, for people not to expect things to end up on the internet.

But Leslie is a FRIEND. He has a team of friends. It's completely NOT the same thing.

There is a reason why Ayu is throwing around the word "betrayal" and I don't think it has to do with the idea that in this day and age you can't expect privacy.
I don't know what has happened to you. Cos when I told my frens that "these pictures aren't going to appear online or anywhere!" They don't. Maybe it means something more to asian (esp to the japanese society) if trust doesn't belong in ur society, it doesn't mean that it cease to exist.

Old 14th October 2013, 02:57 AM

...I think you missed something because I've said a few times already how my friends are respectful about posting things.

I never said that trust or privacy doesn't exist. I think maybe you should go back and read a little more before you reply to me again.

My posts were mainly in response to those who made a very good case about how media, especially when it involves celebrities, usually will end up in unwanted places, in this age of twitter, facebook, tabloids, etc.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

Old 14th October 2013, 03:02 AM
Connected Initiate

^ I do read the posts but I don't see the user name. And my reply was specifically for ur quote. As in ur quote you seem to say that ayu shouldn't be making a big fuss over leslie's action. Which she should as he had lost the trust from her dancer. He isn't just leaking things on the net. He is publishing their photos in his own book...

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, twitter, weibo