[Twitter] Ayu's Twitter/Weibo Discussion #32 - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th November 2013, 10:22 AM
Far away Initiate

Well, basically, what aura did was pretty offensive... Of course, ayu would have to remain logical and calm as she's a professional artist... Oh man! This is just a pv! Not some sensitive political issue which would stir big trouble... Ayu is just showing a fun loving bouncy pv....

And aura, if you are reading this, I would like to tell you, everyone have different perspective of viewing things... So it's kind of disrespectful to bring up stuff like that... You can have your way of thinking, but it's better to keep some words to yourself.

It's so sad how ayu have to even explain herself. She must be feeling really sad. True fans don't go round telling you that your work is wrong.. Ayu didn't even meant to ridicule anyone in the first place

Last edited by ayu_fantasy; 29th November 2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 29th November 2013, 01:45 PM
ourselves Initiate

talking bout that, I have to re-read the message,

Quote:
That's what you wanted to say? Even if what you are trying to say is that at the end the girl feels beautiful and the boy sees her beautiful, why make everyone see that beautiful = you?
this part somehow,I dont know,it feels like kinda rude and well the way I read it I cant read it calmy,its somehow got the emotion like you are angry or something, I hope is not too sad with this,like someone taht you even know closely, said something like that,hope she didnt feel too offended.
Old 29th November 2013, 02:57 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I was one of those who said that people were taking too seriously the PV. BUT, Aura explained her disappointment very well in my opinion. She wasn't disprectful like some others who are whining "omg Ayu career is over :[[[ what are u doiiiin'" nor she offended Ayu.

Also, Ayu nicely explained we have to see the real ending. Without being rude herself.

She's too nice ;_;

Old 29th November 2013, 04:30 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_fantasy View Post
Well, basically, what aura did was pretty offensive... Of course, ayu would have to remain logical and calm as she's a professional artist... Oh man! This is just a pv! Not some sensitive political issue which would stir big trouble... Ayu is just showing a fun loving bouncy pv....

And aura, if you are reading this, I would like to tell you, everyone have different perspective of viewing things... So it's kind of disrespectful to bring up stuff like that... You can have your way of thinking, but it's better to keep some words to yourself.

It's so sad how ayu have to even explain herself. She must be feeling really sad. True fans don't go round telling you that your work is wrong.. Ayu didn't even meant to ridicule anyone in the first place
I'm sorry you find my tweet to Ayu offensive, it wasn't my intention for it to be seen like that and I really took the time to write it carefully because I respect Ayu and wouldn't want her to feel sad about anything I say. Honestly I don't regret anything I said in that tweet and the fact that she tweeted explaining it shows she understood and wasn't offended by it. And to be clear, when the PV was uploaded it didn't say 'Short ver.' so there was no reason to think that there was more to be seen after a +5min PV. I wouldn't have sent her anything if they had uploaded a 2min preview.

Also, I clearly wrote that I know her intention wasn't to offend anyone but that the PV fails at conveying the right message and thus can be offensive if people don't think deeply in what Ayu was trying to say. And... for you the definition of true fan is someone who blindly follows an artist without expressing their true opinions? Well, then I'm not a true fan. I prefer to be an honest fan =)

And yes, everyone has a different perspective, maybe you saw nothing wrong in this PV and I respect that, but you also have to respect it if others did. Why expressing my honest opinion is disrespectful? It's MY opinion, and MY feelings about it, I have all the right to express them and I find more logical to tweet her my opinion about a PV than about her private life or relationships or people she works with as many fans have done before, which I find way more disrespectful.

Besides, I do think the topic of this PV is important, maybe not for you, but I asure you I have a perfect legit reason (which I have no obligation to share) to feel sensitive about the issue, as many other girls around the world (and guys too, obviously). And if I could I would have sent my tweet privately to Ayu and tell her why.

Btw, I just quoted you because you wrote your opinion directly to me, but it can serve as an explanation to whoever found my tweet offensive or rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuWorld
this part somehow,I dont know,it feels like kinda rude and well the way I read it I cant read it calmy,its somehow got the emotion like you are angry or something, I hope is not too sad with this,like someone taht you even know closely, said something like that,hope she didnt feel too offended.
Hi Nadia! It's true, you can't read my tweet calmly... it shows that I'm not complaining for the sake of complaining as despite writing, revising and rewriting it carefully my emotions still came through my words... lol As I said above, I can't sound indifferent when the subject of this PV personally affects me. But... that part you quoted read like that it's like I'm saying she's not beautiful, which I'm not... I just wanted to say that by doing it she seemed to follow the stereotype that beautiful = thin.

And well, I also hope she didn't feel sad about it... but I would't say we know each other closely at all to feel hurt by my words... I just happen to be a fan she met and remembers...

Wow... sorry, I didn't mean to write such a long pot to explain myself... but I don't want anyone to think my intention was to hurt Ayu or anything...

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 29th November 2013, 05:28 PM
Far away Initiate

Oh aura, so you're here... By the way, I'm not here to pick a fight.. My point is to highlight that ayu is still a human being... There are times in which a message in the pv is unclear or ambiguous, but she didn't do all that to purposely hurt a certain group of people. As adults, we should be mature enough to see this..

Anyway, I'm having my holidays so I asked my friends to watch this video, just wanna know if majority of the people find it offensive or not..
Old 29th November 2013, 06:09 PM
Real me Initiate

Ayu seemed to respond in three tweets -

ayumi hamasaki ‏@ayu_19980408 21h
Of course I will listen all my loBely's opinions anytime. But thing is that you all haven't seen the real ending yet. Don't worry

The msg is how we feel about ourselves or have confidence after we have tried something really hard or serious- no matter what ppl think.

Most important thing is, She's fun and full of life, and her confidence shines, she feels beautiful herself <3 <3 <3

tumblr

Last edited by panda♥; 29th November 2013 at 08:05 PM.
Old 29th November 2013, 07:01 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Ayu is way too nice, just for explain eveything and make everybody feel good. But I do agree she just could've kill someone in the pv and is just that a pv... not need to go too deep in it's mean...
But Love to see her tweets and the keep calm and feel the Love photo
Old 29th November 2013, 08:06 PM
Real me Initiate

I'm thinking this "secret ending" is going to involve the super happy pretty beautiful Ayu persona ending up not being happy with herself or something. I hope it's unexpected.

tumblr

Old 29th November 2013, 09:40 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

I actually think that those of you who are saying "It's just a PV" are trivializing Ayu and her work just a little bit.

Especially based on the reply that she gave about the explanation, I don't think that Ayu sees her own work as "just a PV".

It's not going deep into it's meaning, just to talk about what happened in the PV. It's not rude or offensive, to talk to her (rationally) about what happens in her works.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 29th November 2013, 10:23 PM
Voyage Initiate

I thought both Aura's and Ayumi's comments were well put. Aura's tweet sums up how I feel and it was sweet the way Ayu responded.
Old 29th November 2013, 11:06 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I've read through the last few pages and am now feeling as if my mental issues weren't that crucial at all.
Old 29th November 2013, 11:39 PM
Sky high Protector

So, my interpretation of feel the love pv is close to Ayu's message. Happy!
Waiting for the Story's ending now.
Old 29th November 2013, 11:49 PM
End of the World Initiate

How is Aura's msg aggressive exactly? Have any of you people seen Kimmel's mean tweets?
Aura, thanks for posting that msg and I'm glad Ayu clarified.
Old 30th November 2013, 01:00 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think it could come across as 'rude' or 'aggressive' because of the doubt in the latter half of the message. If I were Ayu, I'd be someone taken aback that someone would think that I had changed so drastically as an artist or whatever because of an incomplete video despite the last 15~ years of delivering certain messages through her performances/songs/interviews/etc.
Old 30th November 2013, 07:05 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I think it could come across as 'rude' or 'aggressive' because of the doubt in the latter half of the message. If I were Ayu, I'd be someone taken aback that someone would think that I had changed so drastically as an artist or whatever because of an incomplete video despite the last 15~ years of delivering certain messages through her performances/songs/interviews/etc.
This.

Also:

Quote:
That's what you wanted to say? Even if what you are trying to say is that at the end the girl feels beautiful and the boy sees her beautiful, why make everyone see that beautiful = you?
For one, she HAD to be in the PV.
But this question is implying that Ayu is too self absorbed i her own beauty, which is clearly NOT the case.
HBYA is the perfect example of this.
Old 30th November 2013, 07:21 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

I think you guys are over-reading into what Aura meant.

I think she meant as more like it was the girl that was exercising all over, so in the end result...why isn't she the one portrayed as the beautiful choice?

If the girl was meant to be beautiful through her perseverance, then why did Ayu get the guy?

But since this is the short version, the questions could be answered by the full version.
Old 30th November 2013, 07:31 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
this
Old 30th November 2013, 08:06 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy48 View Post
I think you guys are over-reading into what Aura meant.

I think she meant as more like it was the girl that was exercising all over, so in the end result...why isn't she the one portrayed as the beautiful choice?

If the girl was meant to be beautiful through her perseverance, then why did Ayu get the guy?

But since this is the short version, the questions could be answered by the full version.
I'm sorry, but if we're over-analyzing Aura's comments she's doing the same with the PV. For one, THIS. IS'T. EVEN. THE. FULL. VERSION.
For all we know, its just a dream sequence and the girl will get the guy as she is, or he'll see past Ayu and see her "real" self.
Aura is out of line, especially after having met Ayu.
Old 30th November 2013, 09:53 AM
Far away Initiate

Ayu is just too nice!! She definitely felt offended by she's mature enough not to show it... Fellow AHS-er, having met ayu before doesn't give you more authority to criticise her work in her face.

And please don't give that "being honest with ayu is the best way to show that we value her work etc etc" reason. How many times did you tells your friends things like "Jane, no offence, but I think you are a selfish person, you cared only for yourself and besides that, working with you made me realise that you are irresponsible and calculative. I sincerely hope you'll change."

Do you tell your friends that?? I bet if you did, u'll create a silent grudge between your friendship which is destroyed by you yourself.
Old 30th November 2013, 03:04 PM
until that Day… Initiate

calm down guys, it's avex's fault for not putting "Short version" in the first place which has caused a misunderstanding.

i also don't find Aura's tweet offensive though, it's ok, ayu is an adult and she's been in the business for 15 years already, i'm sure she has been "immune" by much much worse comments.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, twitter, weibo