Ayu possibly leaving Twitter? (her Twitter is now a staff account) - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26th October 2015, 01:10 PM
LIMIT Initiate

And to be fair, we don't actually know the reason for her doing this. Yes, it's likely it's connected to the stuff earlier in the week, but unless Ayu addresses it, we're just jumping to conclusions. Maybe she just wanted to step back for a little bit or her management wanted to do a little bit of damage control. So to say she's acting immaturely is a bit harsh. Responding directly to the negative tweets and throwing insults to people like I've seen many other celebrities do on Twitter is immature. What Ayu did might be a form of self-protection. Point is, we really don't know the full situation, so I think it's unfair to fling accusations and assumptions. I know, though, that I'm gonna miss her on Twitter!
Old 26th October 2015, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^It's a little different when you are pretty much a nobody that one or two people care about and when you are a huge public figure whose career depends on having a clean image...
Sorry I don't really get what you're trying to say.
Because for a clean image it's too late since she started exposing her personal life via facebook and twitter. That's exactly what I was criticizing. Personally I don't care about her personal life but she's exposing it to the public because she knows a lot of people are interested and because she seems to want the attention also.
My problem is that she's somehow expecting to be able to expose her private life and get nothing else than support and love back. I'm sorry that's not how life works.
If she would have never exposed it to the public the way she did and paparazzi would have shared all this stuff the situation would be different. Because then she would have made it clear that she does not want to share her private life. But she wanted to. That's simply what happens when you're interacting with other people. Some don't like you.
Old 26th October 2015, 01:21 PM
Far away Initiate

Oh well whatever hope she will use TA more. She used TA to promote stuff and twitter for her personal life. Maybe she will come back when everything calms down a little.
Old 26th October 2015, 01:21 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

@polka-dot-jewel So people would throw shit at her for being too open. There's no winning here.

@Chibi-chan The people throwing shit aren't "haters", they are mostly fans... What actually makes things worst.

I don't get this whole "I know exactly how someone should act when going through something I never went through and will never go through".

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 26th October 2015, 01:26 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I don't think she's leaving twitter because she read mean tweets. As I said, this is not the first thing this happens (remember the a-nation drama when she brought Urata and JUNO on stage?), and she went on. This time things got bigger tho, it came a hot topic and a hot mean topic out of speculation. To me it looks like what is hurting her this time is not the feedback from the fans but the overall reaction of the media over a tweet. Now she is probably going to move these personal posts to TA __if__ she does so.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 26th October 2015, 01:31 PM

Quote:
@polka-dot-jewel So people would throw shit at her for being too open. There's no winning here.

@Chibi-chan The people throwing shit aren't "haters", they are mostly fans... What actually makes things worst.

I don't get this whole "I know exactly how someone should act when going through something I never went through and will never go through".
Well even fans can be haters and like one person pointed out, all the lovely and nice tweets she recieved seem to mean nothing to her and I get the impression she wants to pity herself. When she criticized people for "jumping to conclusions" she not only addressed hatefull tweets. That would have been totally ok. But for some reason also tweets which were neutral or caring seemed to be not ok in her eyes.
Like I already said, if you're exposing personal stuff to people you can't expect them to react the way you would like it. That's just life.
And honestly, she made millions by having a career that big and there will always be people hating. Do I like people hating that much? No. But you can decide to act like an immature teen or like an adult woman in that situation. She wanted to be the teen obviously.
Old 26th October 2015, 01:52 PM
Don't look back Initiate

wonder if she will talk about this issue in TA tour now..hopefully we get some information and thoughts about this.
And hopefully she keeps her weibo
Old 26th October 2015, 02:09 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
That is true, they'd say "whatever happened to the private Ayu?" or whatever they'd come up with. But, like I also mentioned, being in the industry means you have to face the negativity. I hope she knows she's not eliminating all of the negativity by doing this. There's still the press (who are surely having a field day with this). Yeah she's at a point in her career where she doesn't exactly need the good press, though it would be nice. It's like you said, there's no winning here for anyone. Not for the fans, and not for Ayu.

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 26th October 2015, 02:31 PM
opening Run Initiate

I'm not sad about this at all. I just hope TA gets more meaning and content from now on.
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)
Old 26th October 2015, 03:04 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ View Post
Speechless. I'm so sad I could cry. I just hope we get an explanation.

Omg guys what are we going to do... I can't even. I am so sad... How can we show our support now? Or follow her..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
I'm not sad about this at all. I just hope TA gets more meaning and content from now on.
Actually i have no hope about TA also... If some fans keep posting what she posted on TA.. I don't think she will use TA more even though she shutdown her twitter official account..

* Watched it Live *
⭐️
2017.6.17 & 6.18 ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- Tour 2017』
⭐️
2016.12.30 &12.31 Countdown Live 2016-2017 Just the Beginning -20-
⭐️
2016.11.16 Limited TA Tour 2016
⭐️
2016.07.08 & 07.10 Arena Tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~
⭐️
2015.10.02 Limited TA Tour 2015
⭐️
2015.06.06 - 06.07 Arena Tour 2015 ~ Cirque de Minuit 真夜中のサーカス ~

Old 26th October 2015, 03:10 PM
Because of You Initiate

I unfollowed because I only follow her to tweet not someone else to tweet for her.

Definitely the management gives her pressure and give her twitter account to her staff.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 26th October 2015, 03:21 PM
MY STORY Initiate

To be completely honest, I'm not really that surprised that this happened. Actually, I'm more surprised that it didn't happen sooner because there has been so much drama regarding her tweets and all kinds of other shit that had got me thinking she's gonna leave Twitter one day. I just had that kind of feeling.

It does suck that this happens tho because I did feel like I was a bit closer to her than before. Hopefully she doesn't stop interacting with fans though because I love that about her.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 26th October 2015, 03:32 PM
Because of You Initiate

great, now there's no way to reach her anymore... thanks to some idiots.

One thing i don't get, why is this such a big deal, her sharing a bit of her hardly very personal stuff every once in a while? It's not like she's posting sex pics or something. She never shared anything REALLY extremely personal. A few pics of her with a dude she marred in a no way very provocative manner. I mean seriously, some fans need to calm the f down. It's too late to say nice things when the damage is already done.

I can sort of understand her. She probably just got tired of those who are constantly going at her for basically doing nothing wrong.

I'm definitely unfollowing too....

Last edited by BlackSilence; 26th October 2015 at 03:36 PM.
Old 26th October 2015, 03:32 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:

I mean it's easy for us to sit here and say what she should be doing and feeling, when we don't even know what's going on. Maybe it's been building up for a longer time and this time she snapped? Maybe to avoid further drama? Maybe neither? Either way, I really can't appreciate people calling her immature and any other names. She just really can't win. She either continues to tweet and "fans" making up rumors out of them and she gets called a drama queen or called out for 'attention seeking' or she deletes her tweets/quits twitter and still receives criticism.

I don't even have twitter but quite honestly I was considering making one just to follow her, haha.

Maybe when things calm down she might make a new account?
Old 26th October 2015, 03:40 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
great, now there's no way to reach her anymore... thanks to some idiots.

One thing i don't get, why is this such a big deal, her sharing a bit of her hardly very personal stuff every once in a while? It's not like she's posting sex pics or something. She never shared anything REALLY extremely personal. A few pics of her with a dude she marred in a no way very provocative manner. I mean seriously, some fans need to calm the f down.

I can sort of understand her. She probably just got tired of those who are constantly going at her for basically doing nothing wrong.

I'm definitely unfollowing too....
People aren't mad that she's posting personal stuff, they're mad that she's making cryptic posts that you would expect from an attention-seeking teenager and not an adult who should be old enough to know better.
Old 26th October 2015, 03:41 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Let me say something as a japanese fans. At first my english isn't good enough so might sound rude/weird sometimes but I'm writing with respect to you guys and ayu.

I don't really know what tweet mede ayu upset. I found 2 different fans who were blocked right after they tweet. Those two tweets didn't mention about divorce at all. They were like "your cryptic tweets make us confused". Might be more sarcastic. But I don't think this could make her upset this much. And I actually understand their feelings. I guess some of fans are sick of her cryptic tweet after Maro. I'm not one of those fans but I totally understand why they tweet like this.
Since ayu gives us big love we easily misunderstand that we're close enough to tell what we really think (Yes this is something we have to keep in mind that we're not). In fact I once tweeted her that " I like you without too many eyelashes" I told her because I want her to know she's beautiful the way she is. And I know it's not my business at all and could be haters opinion, could be blocked if ayu was in a bad mood I think those 2 were the same as I tweet. Just want her to know what I feel (and possibly want her to change... yes this could you to think we own her. Shame on me)
I only found those 2 tweets, there might be another divorce one or even worse tweet ayu had received, I don't know. But in my opinion those 2 don't deserved to be blocked.
As Chibi-chan said she's immature. Not mature enough to use twitter. It's sad but it'd be better use TA blog (because TA pays for that, no?)

Btw I think most of japanese fans never wish her divorce. Someone tweeted her "You're married and you post a photo in public of you in someone's arms look really happy, is your husband okay with this?" they even care about Tyson or does this make her upset?
I don't know about the other culture but in Japan, this isn't common btw. We don't really take this seriously because it's ayu who likes to be in physical contact with boys but some people would think this is wrong or means something! (even though there's no need/right to tweet "divorce" on her tho) And the guy hugs ayu in the photo it seems like Subaru instead of Tyson. Not sure yet.
Old 26th October 2015, 03:43 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Ayu fandom is full of masters of the art of making a big deal out of nothing.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 26th October 2015, 03:46 PM
Because of You Initiate

^^ i honestly saw nothing cryptic there. People are just seeing deep shit everywhere. That's the problem with fans, they try to see things that aren't even there most of the time. When you read her lines, they are just simple lines, they have no hidden meaning. Someone on here even said that the guy probably was just visiting her and it was a moment of them saying their goodbyes before he left, looking forward to the future. But no, everybody jumped to the "divorce" train of course, cuz she can't do anything else just get a divorce at this point. For one, i found the words sweet and lovely coming with the pic she posted. She shared something so sweet and positive with public and what she got back?...sometimes it seems like her own fans don't even want her to be happy.
For once I never tried to read more into her words on twitter than she says herself when it comes to pics and not. Maybe if people stopped assuming negative things and actually taking stuff for a fact when it IS given as a fact, then there would be no crap like this. To me it seems like everyone is just thirsty for drama on her side and takes whatever she gives to get it.
It's her own bloody fandom giving ideas to the tabloids, for f's sake!

Last edited by BlackSilence; 26th October 2015 at 04:08 PM.
Old 26th October 2015, 03:55 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

So people are allowed to criticize her and she's supposed to be entirely okay with it 100% of the time, but she can't react in a way that maybe made her feel better? She's not even being aggressive. So what if it's "immature?" That's not a reason to be angry at her. So she's using her lyrics/pictures to explain how she's feeling--because that's not what her career is based on anyway?
Being faced with negative comments as an artist in the late 90s is different than it is now. She still has all those same people from back then criticizing her, but now she has the general population doing the same. She may be overwhelmed, especially with all the hard work she's put this year. She's human, after all.

Old 26th October 2015, 03:57 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
I'm a little sad and worried but I agree about TA.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter