Ayu possibly leaving Twitter? (her Twitter is now a staff account) - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26th October 2015, 04:01 PM
Because of You Initiate

^i wouldn't put too much hope on that too, TA is a paid service that can be accessed by anybody. For all we know any journalist can access it if they pay for that shit. So in other words she's not safe anywhere, and trust me there are people on her TA who would throw the same shit into the atmosphere that they do outside of it.
Old 26th October 2015, 04:03 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
^^ i honestly saw nothing cryptic there. People are just seeing deep shit everywhere. That's the problem with fans, they try to see things that aren't even there most of the time. When you read her lines, they as just simple lines, they have no hidden meaning. Someone on here even said that the guy probably was just visiting her and it was a moment of them saying their goodbyes before he left, looking forward to the future. But no, everybody jumped to the "divorce" train of course cuz she can't do anything else just get a divorce at this point. For one, i found the words sweet and lovely coming with the pic she posted. She shared something so sweet and positive with public and what she got back? ugh...sometimes it seems like eyer fans don't even want her to be happy.
For once I never tried to read more into her words on twitter than she says herself when it comes to pics and not. Maybe if people stopped assuming negative things and actually taking stuff for a fact when it IS given as a fact, then there would be no crap like this. To me it seems like everyone is just thirsty for drama on her side and takes whatever she gives to get it.
It's her own bloody fandom giving ideas to the tabloids, for f's sake!
I couldn't agree more. This whole issue was caused by way too many people making a big deal out of nothing and making it, once again, look like Ayu's doing everything wrong.

Honestly, I'm not surprised she finally got tired of it and decided she didn't want to handle twitter controversies caused by the trivial things anymore.

Old 26th October 2015, 04:04 PM
Lelio Protector

Well it's kinda sad in the sense that because of some exaggerating fans she had to stop doing a thing she liked.

I guess that it was decided for her own good, and we still have TA/TA diary so it's all good.

As long as she keeps working I'm ok with it, she still has the TA tour now and the CDL without cancallations/scandals and stuff.
Old 26th October 2015, 04:07 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

^there are people in twitter who insult her I don't think that happens in TA, if she had a problem with her family with twitter as a source of conflict I can understand she's enraged

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 26th October 2015, 04:09 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I actually thought there's a new song called "My Love" coming up next when I saw that text/hashtags, not some divorce related stuff. Even that "I hate you..." tweet made me think of a new song with that title tbh.

Also, I'm not going to unfollow her account on Twitter. I don't want to because somehow it feels like I wouldn't be supportive or something.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 26th October 2015, 04:09 PM
Because of You Initiate

^^if it doesn't happen directly on TA, trust me someone from there is still throwing trash online being on TA. I don't believe in TA being a bunch of saints either.

I unfolloowed because trust me from now on it's going to be pretty much just promo stuff, no more english and trivial things from everyday life that actually let us see she was like everybody else.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 26th October 2015 at 04:13 PM.
Old 26th October 2015, 04:10 PM
And Then Initiate

If I was her my last tweet would be: LOL F*ck u bitchez, I'm moving again to LA
Old 26th October 2015, 04:11 PM
End of the World Initiate

I don't blame her. It's sad to see fans, most likely, pushed her to this point.

Since all the drama and rumors started one thing I've seen here is people complaining about her "cryptic" tweets and demanding an explanation. Every time I see that I'm just like "what?!"... It's not like Ayu is our best friend, she's a celebrity. She doesn't necessarily need to lay everything out for her fans. If she wants to post cryptic tweets, let her. If there was a big announcement she's usually been good about letting fans know.

The reason she ran away to the States in the first place was to get away from the toxicity in her life and let her personal life just be hers and not everyone elses. We don't need to know all her business 24/7. She's human, let her have her secrets and live in peace. I think that's all she needs right now.
Old 26th October 2015, 04:15 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHunter_04 View Post
I don't blame her. It's sad to see fans, most likely, pushed her to this point.

Since all the drama and rumors started one thing I've seen here is people complaining about her "cryptic" tweets and demanding an explanation. Every time I see that I'm just like "what?!"... It's not like Ayu is our best friend, she's a celebrity. She doesn't necessarily need to lay everything out for her fans. If she wants to post cryptic tweets, let her. If there was a big announcement she's usually been good about letting fans know.

The reason she ran away to the States in the first place was to get away from the toxicity in her life and let her personal life just be hers and not everyone elses. We don't need to know all her business 24/7. She's human, let her have her secrets and live in peace. I think that's all she needs right now.
+100

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabieru View Post
If I was her my last tweet would be: LOL F*ck u bitchez, I'm moving again to LA
lol like, yeah if you don't want me here, i'm leaving next plane to LA to catch up with my husband xD
Old 26th October 2015, 04:32 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Ayu should totally tweet a pic with herself showing middle fingers and have a text of something like, "Fuck you, fuck this, fuck that, I'm out. #thxbai ->"

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
I unfolloowed because trust me from now on it's going to be pretty much just promo stuff, no more english and trivial things from everyday life that actually let us see she was like everybody else.
I know, but I just don't care tbh. I follow Kuu's Twitter account too and that's been controlled by her staff since the day it was made. It doesn't really bother me.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Last edited by Minttulatte; 26th October 2015 at 05:03 PM.
Old 26th October 2015, 04:34 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

The importance of follow was to see her texts and pics ... If she broke that bridge , why do you keep following ? Promotional material will be on your official website anyway.
A twitter at the time will not matter

Old 26th October 2015, 04:40 PM
independent Initiate

I love Ayu but damn she's messy af with her social media so I'm glad this is coming to an end lol
Old 26th October 2015, 04:42 PM
winding road H-Initiate

I'll basically keep following for the same reason I follow the official twitter accounts of other artists that are also managed by their staff: it's a good and quick source of news.

Old 26th October 2015, 05:15 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Is this her official instagram? https://instagram.com/ayu_19980408/
Old 26th October 2015, 05:16 PM
rainy day Initiate

^ Nope.
Old 26th October 2015, 05:54 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Hmm I thought it is linked to her official facebook page. Oh well, that is a pity.
Old 26th October 2015, 06:58 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Old 26th October 2015, 06:58 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
maybe shes getting too many crazy fans on twitter or those depressive fans how try and get a response out of her. Sad she cant emote herself if that is the case. It seems avex is trying to tighten the grip on her again. And her stupid jumping to conclusions fans need a bonk on the head and be sent to time out lol. It all seems kind of confusing and the reasoning's, but maybe shes like, 'you cant deal with my tweets and make fake stories from them, then I wont do it'. But I guess the real problem is her parasite fans. Though I though she had a private twitter too, but I guess some fans are not ready for photos of her private life she wants to share. And its ayumi, shes known for ambiguous messages lol
She may of escaped the cage of avex grasp, but she seems far from being free
That last line just made me so incredibly sad...

Set made by Mary-Tina. Thank you!
Old 26th October 2015, 07:01 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I think Ayu needs to have her Walk Of My Life era and become free.

Anyway, now that I've thought about it, while deleting her Twitter is like running from her problems, at least in this way she really can focus on the important things in her life, especially ones that make her happy.
Old 26th October 2015, 07:28 PM
ever free Initiate

Saw this article and have no clue what is about...
http://news.mixi.jp/view_news.pl?id=...4&media_id=145
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter