Ayu possibly leaving Twitter? (her Twitter is now a staff account) - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th October 2015, 01:40 AM
MY STORY Initiate

Good to know that her tweets are stored here. Ayu's tweets were always so nice to read~

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 27th October 2015, 02:16 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

This is all about her husband. Just a gossip article.
"He moved to Japan for her. He wanted to be with ayu instead of become a doctor."
He may be living in Japan but the other story sounds bullshit. Not worth reading.
Old 27th October 2015, 02:43 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu View Post
I hate when news places do that. It's a complete oxymoron. They put ayu in the news to say that she is not news worthy; there's your first contradiction. And then they say that ayu is trying to cause a news worthy event but the people that made it an event was the news. She's rebranding her twitter; she didn't kill someone.
Sorry, I meant a reader made the comment. The article didn't mention it.

And just to play Devil's advocate...foreign fans and members at this forum do and say questionable things as well. I don't think we should be putting all blame on her Japanese fans.

I mean in the past people here (maybe in jokingly, maybe seriously) have wished Ayu would have some dark experiences again because they're tired of her happy lovey dovey music because it's not representative of -their- current situation.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 27th October 2015 at 02:48 AM.
Old 27th October 2015, 03:00 AM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzylovesongaku View Post
And to be fair, we don't actually know the reason for her doing this. Yes, it's likely it's connected to the stuff earlier in the week, but unless Ayu addresses it, we're just jumping to conclusions. Maybe she just wanted to step back for a little bit or her management wanted to do a little bit of damage control. So to say she's acting immaturely is a bit harsh. Responding directly to the negative tweets and throwing insults to people like I've seen many other celebrities do on Twitter is immature. What Ayu did might be a form of self-protection. Point is, we really don't know the full situation, so I think it's unfair to fling accusations and assumptions. I know, though, that I'm gonna miss her on Twitter!
Oh good, a logical and reasonable post, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Ayu fandom is full of masters of the art of making a big deal out of nothing.
This this this. Although I guess that's to be expected in any fandom...

concerts
Judas Priest Reunited Tour 2004
Dir en grey Tour 08: The Rose Trims Again
Fall Out Boy Believers Never Die Tour Part Deux 2009
System of a Down Reunion Tour 2010
Dir en grey & Apocalyptica Co-headlining Tour 2010
Dir en grey Tour 2011 Age Quod Agis
Dir en grey Tour 2013 GHOUL
Lady Gaga ArtRave: The Artpop Ball 2014
Dir en grey TOUR15 NEVER FREE FROM THE AWAKENING
Babymetal World Tour 2016
CL HELLO BITCHES TOUR 2016
BTS: THE WINGS TOUR 2017
G-Dragon Act III: M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Lady Gaga Joanne World Tour 2017

Old 27th October 2015, 03:17 AM
Trauma Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasking View Post
For you crazy archivists, here's all of Ayu's Twitter photos from on or about 2/20/15. I'm working with Aderianu to get the rest

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=22
Thank you

ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ Zhao Li Ying Fan ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ

Old 27th October 2015, 03:24 AM
starting over Initiate

Ayu should stop once and for all sharing her private life. I mean namie and kuu don't get into messes like these.
Old 27th October 2015, 04:01 AM
fairyland Initiate

Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long. I think Ayu is an emotional person, which leads to ill fated posts. And then fans jump on evey little thing and respond with a flurry of comments. This get deleted, but screen captures and it becomes a storm. I don't think any one factor is to blame, its just a bad mix. I hope things will calm down, but I do wonder if that makes the Ayu's Twitter thread obsolete

Old 27th October 2015, 04:40 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Man, I have a lot of bad and heavy feelings about this. I'm surprised and shocked this happened in the first place. And we did not even expect this to happen!

I do feel sad about Ayu having to leave Twitter after all this divorce talk. But I'm also questioning myself: have I (and some of us) lost trust in Ayu at any costs? I think I'm starting to feel like I've lost trust in Ayu, and this even goes as far back as 2010.

What a great way to end a horrible 48 hours of J-pop. First the YouTube mass blockings due to YouTube Red, causing a huge amount of J-pop video blocking (e.g. Leo Ieiri, Hello! Project, Rina Katahira, etc., not including Ayu though), and then all this.

Hopefully things will get better to end October - and to end the year.
Old 27th October 2015, 06:36 AM
WE WISH Initiate

I don't really see this as super dramatic or immature. It doesn't even upset me. I feel like it at least partially depends on your personal reaction and how many assumptions you make about ayu.

She's getting off of twitter. She acknowledged the issues with people jumping to conclusions. The tweet wasn't even something to assume anything from and she doesn't really put that stuff on twitter.

And as an artist I think changing her profile pic to a still of Kanariya is a very interesting way to get your message across as well as good.
I feel like ayu is always balancing wanting to say everything and explain things while also not always being able to. She already has the song and lyrics made so I guess in this instance it can do some of the speaking for her. As her lyrics often do.

This is a good decision. Ayu has been doing a really good job of managing her personal business lately but that doesn't change the fact that I guess some fans assume anything and everything, even if it doesn't make sense. And proceed to make rude comments about it.

At the end of the day ayu is an emotional being. I feel like she's been dealing with a lot of emotional strain her whole life in different ways but has seemed healthier lately from the information we do have from lyrics, blog posts, interviews, etc. Her post about not letting people interrupt her happiness seems in line with continuing a healthy life.

So this is good. People on social media are pretty unreasonable. No reason to have people shit-talk you and your loved ones every day for 15+ years and keep it up. Nothing wrong with letting them know that they are wrong as well.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Last edited by primavera♥; 27th October 2015 at 06:41 AM.
Old 27th October 2015, 02:19 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
God lololol
Old 29th October 2015, 05:07 AM
Curtain call Initiate

People are acting like this is the first time that she has gotten huge amounts of criticism.
Who cares anyways about twitter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove View Post
I mean namie and kuu don't get into messes like these.
Exactly! And neither has Utada Hikaru. They did have a few controversies back
then but now you don't hear any controversies of them at all.

Last edited by JackieRos; 29th October 2015 at 05:11 AM.
Old 29th October 2015, 11:42 AM
End roll Initiate

Wow at some of the reactions here. Ayu doesn't owe her fans anything except good music. Don't fans have better things to do in their lives?

By the way, posting anything on any social network automatically makes you an attention smore, unless it's an announcement about a milestone in your life. A lot of kettles calling the pot black here. Also, there is FAR more drama here than on Ayu's Twitter courtesy of the usual AHS overreactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
This woman is such a drama queen. I love it.
Lol. Hopefully this will mean some good music finally. I've been waiting nearly a DECADE for a great album instead of merely good ones, and Ayu usually does well when she's in uber drama queen mode.

Last edited by Uemarasan; 29th October 2015 at 11:49 AM.
Old 29th October 2015, 07:42 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uemarasan View Post
Lol. Hopefully this will mean some good music finally. I've been waiting nearly a DECADE for a great album instead of merely good ones, and Ayu usually does well when she's in uber drama queen mode.
Now THERE'S a thought! Let's pray that AH17 is her best in recent memory. Pushing the envelope with an ayu twist.
Old 1st November 2015, 02:11 AM
Two of us Initiate

Hate on me, but some people keep saying she shouldn't share her personal life and all, but isn't that one of the reasons we feel so close to her?? If we feel connected to her, like we know a part of her, like she's a part of us and we relate to her is because she shares these things with us! Ok, there's a limit for it because she's a public person and sometimes ayu crosses the limits, but she's such a wonderful human being and I see so many "fans" trashing her, she seriously doesn't need people like that.

The reason there isn't a day when I remember you,
is because I haven't forgotten you for a moment...
mirrorcle worldtwittertumblr

Old 1st November 2015, 04:22 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I hate the "she's an adult she should know better" crap. Seriously? She should just magically be okay with people being rude/hurtful/evil towards her just because they're assholes? Even being older than a teenager doesn't mean that feels good. How do you know she wasn't getting tons of DM's or something else other than just the tweets?

I know she put herself out there, but just as she can and does block/ban people when they're like that, people should be able to be responsible enough not to be a total ass. What makes them feel like "oh because she's famous I can say these things to her"?? Would you say these things to your mother? Your friend? No? Just hate on her because she's famous and because she's there?

I'm glad she closed down her twitter then, maybe she'll post less things that people decide they can be rude about.
Old 1st November 2015, 07:04 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu-butterfly View Post
Hate on me, but some people keep saying she shouldn't share her personal life and all, but isn't that one of the reasons we feel so close to her?? If we feel connected to her, like we know a part of her, like she's a part of us and we relate to her is because she shares these things with us! Ok, there's a limit for it because she's a public person and sometimes ayu crosses the limits, but she's such a wonderful human being and I see so many "fans" trashing her, she seriously doesn't need people like that.
absolutely this!
Old 1st November 2015, 04:08 PM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu-butterfly View Post
Sure, if Ayu chooses to share personal stuff, that's great. But if she chooses not to, that's fine, too. Personally, I'm mildly interested in what her personal business is. The music is what I have high expectations for.

What I find disturbing is when people expect her to act in such a way that supposedly should conform to her position in pop culture. I mean, for Pete's sake, she's a pop singer, not Malala Yousafzai. She shouldn't be the authority on or representative of morality or maturity or good behavior for anyone.
Old 2nd November 2015, 01:17 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove View Post
Ayu should stop once and for all sharing her private life. I mean namie and kuu don't get into messes like these.
Namie doesn't write her own songs, does she MUST write her own songs just because Ayu does so? hell no

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 2nd November 2015, 02:51 AM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uemarasan View Post
I mean, for Pete's sake, she's a pop singer, not Malala Yousafzai. She shouldn't be the authority on or representative of morality or maturity or good behavior for anyone.
Pretty much this. Why on earth is Ayu not allowed to make mistakes, be in a bad mood from time to time, get angry, or be horny? Especially Ayu, whose whole "thing" has always been that she's a human being just like us. For heaven's sake, why can't people just let her be human x_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove
To the best of my knowledge Ayu's never had a scandal bad enough that all promotions for her current album were pulled... THAT honor can only really go to Koda Kumi for her "rotten amniotic fluid" comment (which is just plain funny in retrospect).

Namie doesn't really talk enough for anything she says to cause a scandal, this is true, but her image is a very cool, distant one to begin with. It's not really part of her "brand" to talk all that much anyway, so there haven't been opportunities for her to create such panic with some offhand or vague comment. However, she had to deal with almost retiring after the really violent murder of her mother.

Honestly I'm just thankful all of Ayu's "scandals" have either been overblown humanness, misunderstood gossip, or outright fabrications. When you think about it, Ayu's career has actually been SO relatively uneventful that people need to either make things up or point at totally common behavior as though it's the end of the freaking world because this time it's something Ayu did.
Old 2nd November 2015, 03:32 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Gosh, I go for a while and come back to this mess...

I'm sad she felt she had to discontinue her twitter activity but I respect her right to do so. I won't speculate on why she did it because there is no way to know for sure unless she comes out and says it. I just wish she could have given some warning before deleting them all. I would have saved all the tweets she sent me!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter