ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ setlists and pictures [IV] - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th June 2008, 09:14 PM
Rule Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
It seems as though it's meant to simulate her actual tattoo on the T-shirt, since all of them have it. The tattoo was probably kept in mind when designing the logo for this tour.. @_@
Don't you think it's more than "kept in mind"? Like, the logo is identical to the tattoo except for the regular A.
Old 30th June 2008, 09:17 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, that's what I meant. They were thinking of the tattoo when they were designing it.
Old 30th June 2008, 09:21 PM
Banned

^

Yea the tattoo does seem kind of conviniently at the same spot lol. I think they were thinking of the tattoo too. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoriNoUta View Post
If you're talking about me - which I do not doubt, and which is pretty pathetic - I'd like you to indicate WHERE I said that you HAVE to sing off key when you cry. I know that I said if Ayu sounded bad when she was singing on CDL it was because she was crying, but I don't recall (and I don't know where the hell you picked this up) ever saying that a person crying = instant off key singing all the time. And if you can't show me where I said it precisely as that I really think you should knock it off because it's quite childish. And I'm also a girl, in case you couldn't grasp the whole "female" bit below my avatar.

It doesn't seem like Ayu sang a new song on the final show - hmmm. I wonder if she's still working the kinks out of it, or if we'll get a late summer release? Perhaps she'll perform it at a-nation D:?
I don't see what your gender as to do with it? Unless you're assuming that I'd instantly start giving you compliments and praise you to the heavens.

What you did mean was something along the lines of that she was singing false just because of the crying. (I said that she wasn't singing false because of just the crying, and then you said "Then you are incorrect.") (That was also the whole point of this, because you were saying something like that I can't want a crying performance + good vocals and that I was contradicting myself because I said I like good vocals and about CDL07-08 that the vocals of untitled ~for her~ were bad, after I originally said that I didn't think there was enough crying in the AT08 final gig.) Then I gave examples of where she sings fine and cries, but you said they weren't TV versions. Well, here's a fine example of a TV version + crying and good vocals. So the theory that she's only singing off-key because she's crying is obviously false. For someone who hates people stating things as "facts" (hmm which most of the time they actually don't but say their opinion) you kind of give that impression yourself. The off-key singing was to blame to the fact that she was simply not in a good singing mood that entire night, or that the song is too difficult. Only part of it was to blame for the crying, perhaps. Some parts. Not all.

Last edited by Melrose; 30th June 2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old 30th June 2008, 09:23 PM
Rule Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Well, that's what I meant. They were thinking of the tattoo when they were designing it.
Haha oh ok. I wonder what that means, in connection to the tour and 10th anniversary. They shut the heart, so she's now fully over Tomoya?
Old 30th June 2008, 10:28 PM
BLUE BIRD Protector

I LOVE that video with the ship! WOW, it looks amazing!!!!

This will definitely be a great concert to watch. I hope they don't take a YEAR in releasing it!

did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 30th June 2008, 10:31 PM
No way to say Initiate

These new pictures are so much better than the old ones!

I had no idea that the ship, the stage, and even the screen were all that big-- no, massive!!

Thank you very much (AGAIN!) for all of the information!!
Old 30th June 2008, 10:43 PM
ayu trance Initiate

about her physique: she's chunkier, but she looks great. i feel at ease b/c she looks like she isn't so frail anymore, like i feel she does have some kcal, some energy to last the concert, teehehe.

on another note, wow, her concert looks GREAT. so exciting!!! man, i wish i could go. i feel like crying. i'm at such disadvantage. and im so happy she sang my favorite song HANABI. i love he outfit and hair during that performances! all else is very amazing as well!!!
Old 30th June 2008, 11:12 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I love when Ayu gets chubby like this, in her first performance of JEWEL in TV she had such big arms lol and I love when she's like this. I don't like skinny Ayu.
Thanks a lot for the videos guys! ^_^
Old 1st July 2008, 12:03 AM
Real me Initiate

eh. everyone seems to comment about her weight, whether she's skinnier or has gained some pounds. D: she's still small either way! XD

anyway. the concert looks great, Ayu looks great, the stage looks great --- i can't wait to see it.

tumblr

Old 1st July 2008, 12:14 AM
Voyage Initiate

Everything is amazing, but her voice. D: I hope they edit it. XD

Also in the videos, she does not look fat at all, it's just those bad photos. D:

☆★ ayudynasty | a.k.a. zanmato ★☆

Last edited by [taskin.ayu]; 1st July 2008 at 12:20 AM.
Old 1st July 2008, 12:35 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose View Post
I don't see what your gender as to do with it? Unless you're assuming that I'd instantly start giving you compliments and praise you to the heavens.
O_o Because you called me a he and I was correcting you on something that was pretty obvious.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 1st July 2008, 12:39 AM
Voyage Initiate

Why didn't the news channels show more of the Marionette or Mirrorcle World perfs? XD They seemed to like to show the encore more, boringgg. XD

☆★ ayudynasty | a.k.a. zanmato ★☆

Old 1st July 2008, 12:41 AM
Initiate

^ I noticed that, too! A lot of the coverage was basically just the same thing D:

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 1st July 2008, 12:46 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

OMG! This concert looks so freaking amazing!!! I absolutely cannot wait for the DVD to come out! All of the performances look amazing, her voice sounds amazing, and I like the outfits too. And I am absolutely addicted to that part of 'evolution' they show, it sounds so wonderful!!
Old 1st July 2008, 01:24 AM
rainy day Initiate

Exactly how I remember it! Thanks so much for the links and pictures!!
Old 1st July 2008, 01:28 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by [taskin.ayu] View Post
Why didn't the news channels show more of the Marionette or Mirrorcle World perfs? XD They seemed to like to show the encore more, boringgg. XD
They all tend to have the same clips. I think they are only allowed to show certain portions of the live, as advised by avex or w/e.

Like last year for AT07, they had pieces of Secret, evolution, kiss o' kill, glitter, and Who...

I think it's to keep things a surprise. They showed a lot more than I thought they would, though.
Old 1st July 2008, 01:49 AM
still alone Initiate

I still think she sounded quite...unwell...not really bad but not that good either...
and her hair was a mess. The stage is really nice and they're not spoiling us the 'surprises'...so well, we still have high expectations.

But still, she sounded quite...stucked in the previews, but I'm glad she's LIVE ^^
Old 1st July 2008, 02:37 AM
I am... Initiate

i almost cried after watching the videos...shes so strong...and she seems like having a hard time to sing with those high notes..
Old 1st July 2008, 02:55 AM
Rule Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7entheaven View Post
But still, she sounded quite...stucked in the previews, but I'm glad she's LIVE ^^
That is definitely not how she's gonna sound on the DVD, since the news footage is sort of like a very short TV-version of the concert.
Old 1st July 2008, 06:07 AM
Don't look back Initiate

^YEA...and we all know how bad TV can show the concert to be..
Closed Thread

Tags
asia tour 2008