Unreleased single covers previewed on Music Station's "M-TOPI(CS)" [now in HQ] - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 2nd August 2008, 04:42 PM
Naturally Initiate

Love the MW one, and Dearest, and Never Ever (it would have been cool if the latter two came with CD and CD+DVD and one of those would have been used for the CD+DVD)

It's an endless story, always shining
Always, I want to tell you, forever
lj icon-journal

Old 2nd August 2008, 04:55 PM
no more words Initiate

OMG OMG OMG
Finally another picture for Mirrorcle world!
Beauty!
Old 2nd August 2008, 05:22 PM
YOU Initiate

That Mirrorcle World one is gorgeous.
Old 2nd August 2008, 06:54 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian View Post
I was seriously considering pre-ordering the JPN version of this to get the booklet... but after seeing these unreleased covers I think I can do without. I'll just wait for OS version thank you very much ...
The OS version may have the photobook as well but there was some discrepancy in Guilty where the HK press had it and the Singapore production team decided to slap us in the face to save prodution costs or whatever. One can hope.
Old 2nd August 2008, 08:52 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I don't know, I just like discussion. I wouldn't call it "drama" but I do like to know why people think the way they do. And if they don't have good reasoning for believing the way that they do, then they're gonna end up talking in circles.

I have a lot of posts because.. I don't know why. It really just added up after my first few years here, to the release of MY STORY with a few thousand -> (miss)understood -> Secret... where I became most active with Secret, what with all the overflowing sources of information and stuff. I'd slowed down posting since there was a lack of anything to really talk about in the months leading up to now [MW and onward was like.. nothing.] but now there's a LOT to talk about. If you didn't notice, I didn't really argue with ~ayu-cake~ not liking it, since I understood that she just didn't like it. I mean, there are always going to be people that dislike things [i.e Life].. I just wanted to know why. The 10th anniversary thread was pretty much the place where I was like "Wow, you guys. Wow. -weird look-" since no one really had any well-supported answers until TakaSama posted [who lives in Japan.]~ I think that perhaps.. that was the one place where I sort of just "attacked" everyone and it did seem like that, but it's not like many people agreed with me, so it was just like an "Okay, why this? Why that? How come? Why? But why do you think that?"-fest. It's just something I do when I post, I guess, since it's obvious to me that I do it often, but eh. If I wasn't so passionate about Ayu, I wouldn't have such a strong opinion, but tbh, if I say something like "LOL Y DONT U LYKE DIS", no one is obligated to respond. No one has to say something back, as there are plenty of cases in which people ask questions and are ignored on this forum. I mean, I could just not post anything at all and really just forget about AHS... actually that sounds like a really good idea right now. Like. Not posting anything at AHS anymore. (A few threads in the last week or two are not all the threads I've ever posted in, you know.)
Lol, well actually I was about to applaud you for taking the time to read my post and respond in a mature manner. Not that I thought you weren't going to, I was just hoping you would, and you did. Seriously, thank you for that. Buttt then I got to the end of your post, with your lame "I should just not post at AHS at all!"-stuff. Come on. No one has said that (that I know of). Like I said above, I just want you to be more aware of what you say/your actions, and try not to literally question everybody's opinion on anything & everything at all in this forum. You know, be more relaxed - laid back. It's like, we all know you're Ayu's #1 fan, () (i.e: How passionate you are about her as an artist), but just be more aware and try to hold back some of those urges you have to question everything and everybody.

But, you did just state that you are aware, mostly, of what I'm talking about here, so that's good. You're aware that you just seem to do that when you post. Well, better than not being aware of it at all, right? So since you do realize it, maybe it won't happen as much anymore. I mean obviously it's just in your personality - you seem to be a go-get'er, and definitely a questioner, as in, you definitely want people to back up what they believe with 'good' reasons. The problem is, not everybody will agree on what's a good reason, and what's not a good reason, heheh.
Also, "(A few threads in the last week or two are not all the threads I've ever posted in, you know.)", while I realize that, you have to be a bit more realistic. It hasn't just been 'a few threads in the past 2 weeks'. I'll admit I haven't been here nearly as long as you or the majority of other people (My first post was in the AyuReady downloads section: 26th November 2007, 01:48 AM - yes I actually just found it, haha. But in the post I say that I've been following the forum anonymously for about 9 months, so I guess estimated ~ 1 1/2 years maybe 2. Whatever), but still, even though it hasn't been that long, I've still seen countless threads where at least somewhere in them, you and someone else are kind of arguing (maybe more like a debate, but not a healthy one ). And, if I read it all, it seemed to usually be because you just couldn't stand someone's opinion being different than yours so you had to try and make them see yours. But I'm just starting to repeat myself here, so I'll shut up. Point is, come on now, it's been more than just a couple threads in the past couple weeks, lol.

But you do realize it all and I think you and I are both okay, right? No, I don't want you to leave AHS. So please don't. Actually this conversation has been pretty good, don't you think? Oh, and by the way, I realized my "you have a lot of posts"-thing above could be taken kind of ass-ish, sorry about that! I made it sound like I didn't even realize a lot of your posts are actually posting NEWS to us here, and other stuff like that. I thank you for all of that See you around.
Old 2nd August 2008, 10:45 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

I wish now that I had enough money for it, but I actually just want it for the photobook. I hope somebody scans it after they get it D:
Old 2nd August 2008, 10:53 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

If I could buy two copies, I'd rip the 2nd one up for scanning. LOL.

But.. hopefully it's a photobook that's easy to scan. They'll pop up sooner or later.. I mean, on my way/off my way did and that was a crazy book to scan.
Old 3rd August 2008, 12:04 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
If I could buy two copies, I'd rip the 2nd one up for scanning. LOL.

But.. hopefully it's a photobook that's easy to scan. They'll pop up sooner or later.. I mean, on my way/off my way did and that was a crazy book to scan.
I know what you mean, after I got my copy of Ai's 'LOVE PiECE' I wanted some of the pages of the photobook scanned for graphics, but I was really careful and was too afraid to scan more than 2 of the pages because I didn't want to bend it too much.

Also, from the looks of the screenshots, I actually like most of the unreleased covers better ._.
Old 3rd August 2008, 12:10 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by micster View Post
Some people might be interested to see that Divine Ayu has some pics of unreleased covers, and have had them for a long time
http://ayumi.primenova.com/gallery-unrelease.php

Some are really cool
Yeah, that's why I'm not really impressed by this. Pretty much all of those pics have been available to see and they are just slightly different from the released versions, so I don't really see the fuss. :
Old 3rd August 2008, 12:12 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Yeah, that's why I'm not really impressed by this. Pretty much all of those pics have been available to see and they are just slightly different from the released versions, so I don't really see the fuss. :
There were never unreleased covers pics anywhere of I am...'s singles until GUILTY~MW singles and it's a lot of unreleased covers pics
Old 3rd August 2008, 12:20 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
There were never unreleased covers pics anywhere of I am...'s singles until GUILTY~MW singles and it's a lot of unreleased covers pics
I never really get that excited about photoshoots anyways though and if they are just slightly different versions of what is already released, it doesn't really interest me.
Old 3rd August 2008, 12:32 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
I never really get that excited about photoshoots anyways though and if they are just slightly different versions of what is already released, it doesn't really interest me.
True, but we shouldn't be expecting too much.. if they released like, unreleased concept photos [i.e scrapped photoshoots], then people would probably be able to expect more.

With this unreleased single business, we get a few different poses, and that's about it. A completely new photoshoot never seen before would be nice.. or a completely new photoshoot in general would be good as well.. [I'm talking haute couture, Ayu.]
Old 3rd August 2008, 12:46 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
True, but we shouldn't be expecting too much.. if they released like, unreleased concept photos [i.e scrapped photoshoots], then people would probably be able to expect more.

With this unreleased single business, we get a few different poses, and that's about it. A completely new photoshoot never seen before would be nice.. or a completely new photoshoot in general would be good as well.. [I'm talking haute couture, Ayu.]
Yeah, of course a completely new photoshoot would be better, but just for me any release with a photobook isn't really that big of a selling point whether they are new or old shots. I think I really want them at first, but then over the years they just end up sitting on my bookshelf collecting dust; I don't really use them for anything. I'm much more interested in something like unreleased tracks or performance footage. At least this will have the a-nation videos.
Old 3rd August 2008, 02:38 AM
BALLAD Initiate

wow, those are quite pretty, i can't wait to see all of them

My Instagram

Old 3rd August 2008, 07:25 AM
BLUE BIRD Protector

Sooo pretty!!!

did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 3rd August 2008, 09:21 AM
Heartplace Initiate

I love NEVER EVER, TO BE, Dearest and Mirrorcle World The last one is gorgeous!!!!
About to flow out...

I might tell him of this feeling
When the trees come into bud
And the leaves are freshly green..... again...

Old 3rd August 2008, 09:42 AM
ayu trance Initiate

HEAVEN looks better than the released cover , imo.

LJ FB
Old 3rd August 2008, 02:51 PM
no more words Initiate

There's a decent collection of unreleased cover art on ayumi.primenova.com [DivineAyu] site..
Old 3rd August 2008, 02:52 PM
Replace Initiate

OMG MW IS AMAZING!!!!
Old 3rd August 2008, 02:56 PM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
As far as I'm aware, the ones that we've already gotten unused photos for are different unreleased photos.

Tags
a complete ~all singles~, images, previews, unreleased single covers