TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ IV - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 19th September 2020, 03:42 PM
maxikot's Avatar
maxikot maxikot is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
I love how overly dramatic as usual they're in description, also very modest calling it a masterpiece already
Anyway, I hope the set-list will pleasantly surprise.
There is no modesty in pop haha. First things that came to my mind are self-proclaimed queen of live Kuu and Queen of Hip-hop Namie xD Who knows, maybe it's gonna be a masterpiece
__________________
Some live performances subbed by me https://vimeo.com/user16870996
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 19th September 2020, 03:58 PM
Mikytaryan's Avatar
Mikytaryan Mikytaryan is offline
LIMIT Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Romania
Posts: 29
I bought my ticket, really looking forward to this live

Ever since the pandemic started, I found myself watching many of her past lives. It kinda brings comfort in these crazy times, lol.

I actually don't see a world where she doesn't sing on stage, so hopefully we'll continue to see lives from her after TROUBLE ends
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 19th September 2020, 05:04 PM
Chris85's Avatar
Chris85 Chris85 is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte View Post
Thank goodness it's not a full-fledged tour... this year's been a rare opportunity for Ayu to finally pipe the fk down and rest her poor vocal cords and it really shows during the last few online shows, with each show being better than the one prior.

I hope she takes 2021 easy as well and comes back in 2022 with fully rested vocal cords.
I came across an article about voice problems by accident today. There's an interesting statement there. It's in French, so here's a machine but easy to understand translation:"Don't believe people who say you'll solve your voice problem by resting your voice. Vocal problems are caused by overuse and abuse of the vocal cords. You can rest, but if you don't learn how to use them correctly, the problem will always come back!"
https://www.caut.ca/docs/default-sou...de-la-voix.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 19th September 2020, 05:35 PM
Deep snow Deep snow is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
I came across an article about voice problems by accident today. There's an interesting statement there. It's in French, so here's a machine but easy to understand translation:"Don't believe people who say you'll solve your voice problem by resting your voice. Vocal problems are caused by overuse and abuse of the vocal cords. You can rest, but if you don't learn how to use them correctly, the problem will always come back!"
https://www.caut.ca/docs/default-sou...de-la-voix.pdf
I hope her changed singing technique we've been seeing since POWER of A^3 (softer/more airy and less shouty) is a sign of her "[learning] how to use [her vocal chords] correctly"
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 19th September 2020, 05:38 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,335
POWER of A^3's problems I think were the result of too much touring before those lives. I think more than anything it was just overuse that made her super raspy at that time.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 20th September 2020, 08:14 AM
mimika's Avatar
mimika mimika is offline
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ibashou ga nakatta
Posts: 4,816
TA just sent out an email to all members asking people to send 1 picture of their trouble tour memories in, they will use those pictures as curtain call!! woosh!
__________________
"I didn't have any voice left, but I sang from my heart." -- Hamasaki Ayumi




Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 20th September 2020, 11:30 AM
Ad Eternam's Avatar
Ad Eternam Ad Eternam is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 142
Quote:
That's why if I said I wasn't sad that my final appearance on stage will be a live stream, that would honestly be a lie.
I, at least wanted to meet with everyone for the last time.
Is it just me or does it sound like a retirement announcement?!?!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 20th September 2020, 12:30 PM
Chris85's Avatar
Chris85 Chris85 is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Eternam View Post
Is it just me or does it sound like a retirement announcement?!?!
Where is this quote from?
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 20th September 2020, 12:39 PM
maxikot's Avatar
maxikot maxikot is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,588
A day without reading the word "retirement" is a wasted one It's about the last time to appear in front of everybody during this long tour. The quote comes from TA mail. Here's it's in full:
---
"ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A~サイゴノトラブル~ FINAL" announced recently.

The performances this time around will be streamed on mu-mo LIVE from 19:00 on October 2nd (Fri), but we have received a message from ayu for all of the TeamAyu members.

----------------------------------------
"Let's create サイゴノトラブル together"


サイゴノトラブル FINAL has been announced at last.
I have come this far with a truly small wish, "Maybe by some chance..."

But I guess we won't be able to meet in person yet. That's right, isn't it? It's definitely not safe yet. Of course, I understand and I am convinced about this.

That's why if I said I wasn't sad that my final appearance on stage will be a live stream, that would honestly be a lie.
I, at least wanted to meet with everyone for the last time. .

Thinking about many things like that, although the situation is that we can't actually meet in person at the venue, I thought that there might be a way that we could somehow close the curtain together as we have done so up to now.

and I have a request for everyone in TA about this. Everyone, can you send your photo memories of the TROUBL Tour

here's a link that I removed as it's for TA only (-maxikot)

If everyone can send one picture with your memories, that would be great!

The submission period is 3 days from today, Sunday, until the last day of the long weekend, Tuesday!!! I want to create a performance that everyone themselves can feel as the last piece on stage, just as we have so far up to now, so I am really really looking forward to seeing everyone's photos.

I think I might start crying just imagining everyone's photos..


ayu
----------------------------------------

As such, we are asking for your photos of your memories of the TROUBL Tour as we get closer to the "ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A~サイゴノトラブル~ FINAL"!
__________________
Some live performances subbed by me https://vimeo.com/user16870996
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 20th September 2020, 12:50 PM
koumori's Avatar
koumori koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Eternam View Post
Is it just me or does it sound like a retirement announcement?!?!
This would be announced a lot more formally than like this. I think this is referring to the last stage of the TROUBLE era.

Thank you Maxikot for posting the full EN version.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 20th September 2020, 01:24 PM
Chris85's Avatar
Chris85 Chris85 is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 2,079
Thank you, maxikot, for clearing this up.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 20th September 2020, 02:20 PM
ExodusUK's Avatar
ExodusUK ExodusUK is offline
No way to say Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Happy fluffy AHS rainbow land
Posts: 5,229
She's referring to the last stage of TROUBLE as they had ambitious plans for it including an arena tour. Thank god she's finally confirmed the TROUBLE era is over.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 20th September 2020, 08:50 PM
Earth_maiden's Avatar
Earth_maiden Earth_maiden is offline
MY STORY Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 7,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post

----------------------------------------
"Let's create サイゴノトラブル together"


サイゴノトラブル FINAL has been announced at last.
I have come this far with a truly small wish, "Maybe by some chance..."

But I guess we won't be able to meet in person yet. That's right, isn't it? It's definitely not safe yet. Of course, I understand and I am convinced about this.

That's why if I said I wasn't sad that my final appearance on stage will be a live stream, that would honestly be a lie.
I, at least wanted to meet with everyone for the last time. .

Thinking about many things like that, although the situation is that we can't actually meet in person at the venue, I thought that there might be a way that we could somehow close the curtain together as we have done so up to now.

and I have a request for everyone in TA about this. Everyone, can you send your photo memories of the TROUBL Tour

here's a link that I removed as it's for TA only (-maxikot)

If everyone can send one picture with your memories, that would be great!

The submission period is 3 days from today, Sunday, until the last day of the long weekend, Tuesday!!! I want to create a performance that everyone themselves can feel as the last piece on stage, just as we have so far up to now, so I am really really looking forward to seeing everyone's photos.

I think I might start crying just imagining everyone's photos..


ayu
----------------------------------------

As such, we are asking for your photos of your memories of the TROUBL Tour as we get closer to the "ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A~サイゴノトラブル~ FINAL"!
I sent in one of my photos from last January in Ibaraki, I hope it gets picked.
__________________
AHS married to Gomi 13/01/11
Attended:

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 20th September 2020, 09:31 PM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
Love song H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 16,779
I believe non-asian looking fans have good chances to be picked
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 20th September 2020, 10:08 PM
Earth_maiden's Avatar
Earth_maiden Earth_maiden is offline
MY STORY Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 7,704
^That's what I'm hoping, with my blonde hair and gaijin-ness I should stand out a little.
__________________
AHS married to Gomi 13/01/11
Attended:

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 21st September 2020, 12:09 AM
ExodusUK's Avatar
ExodusUK ExodusUK is offline
No way to say Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Happy fluffy AHS rainbow land
Posts: 5,229
But I guess we won't be able to meet in person yet. That's right, isn't it? It's definitely not safe yet.

Koda didn't get this memo..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 21st September 2020, 01:30 AM
Katsuyuki012's Avatar
Katsuyuki012 Katsuyuki012 is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,149
^
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 21st September 2020, 11:05 AM
koumori's Avatar
koumori koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,245
I don't feel Koda was given a choice by Avex. It's her 20th anniversary year and they're desperate to keep other concerts going too, like AAA's dome tour. I feel they are using her arena dates to prove that it's "safe" with measures. So let's not pretend Koda made this decision all by herself.

I also think Ayu wouldn't like only doing 30%/50% attendance too.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 22nd September 2020, 02:19 PM
kendelle's Avatar
kendelle kendelle is offline
everlasting dream Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 4,193
I attended two dates so I did a collage of some pictures from both. Hoping I get picked as well!

When we attended the concerts, the cameras actually seemed to deliberately avoid the Gaijin Row like the camera would be panning over the crowd during the MC part and then awkwardly jump up so only the tops of our hair were shown, or zooming in on angles that cut us out
__________________


Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 22nd September 2020, 09:05 PM
Earth_maiden's Avatar
Earth_maiden Earth_maiden is offline
MY STORY Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 7,704
^I'm only a yellow blob in the DVD on the first concert I attended, the other 3 concerts didn't even have cameras. I think its only recently that they've been more inclusive with showing foreigners?
__________________
AHS married to Gomi 13/01/11
Attended:

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
夏ノトラブル, natsu no trouble, premium limited live, summer trouble, trouble, trouble tour, trouble tour 2019-2020

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.