[TeamAyu] Questions about membership - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 23rd July 2018, 01:50 PM
Two of us Initiate

Questions about membership

Hello everybody,

first off, I hope that didn't start a thread that has been discussed millions of times. If so, please forgive me... I'm new on the AHS forum and I couldn't find this topic.
As a big fan of Ayu I'm thinking about finally becoming a TeamAyu member to show my support and to have the privelege of getting my hands on limited TeamAyu goods, bonus items, etc (especially now that the new mini album TROUBLE is coming out very soon).

My questions: how much would I actually be getting out of this membership while living outside of Japan? Will I be able to buy from the official shop and have it shipped to Germany or are these sales restricted to Japan?

Will the membership magazines be translated and documentaries be dubbed in English?

Oh and one more thing: What can I expect from the "original welcome present selected by ayu"?

Thank you all so much in advance!
Old 24th July 2018, 10:16 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberatio View Post
My questions: how much would I actually be getting out of this membership while living outside of Japan?
Not much. You can see content at useless fanclub site, attent a ticket lottery and buy items in the shop

Quote:
Will I be able to buy from the official shop and have it shipped to Germany or are these sales restricted to Japan?
You will be able to buy items from TeamAyu shop, but they can't be shipped directly to your country. You need to use some middleman service like tenso

Quote:
Will the membership magazines be translated and documentaries be dubbed in English?
No. Only some entries from her blog sometimes translated into english. Also last magazine was released years ago and new seems will not come any time soon.
Old 24th July 2018, 10:49 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Not much. You can see content at useless fanclub site, attent a ticket lottery and buy items in the shop

You will be able to buy items from TeamAyu shop, but they can't be shipped directly to your country. You need to use some middleman service like tenso

No. Only some entries from her blog sometimes translated into english. Also last magazine was released years ago and new seems will not come any time soon.
Thanks a lot! I was hoping it would give at least some additional benefits... but oh well...
Old 24th July 2018, 11:06 AM
Love song H-Initiate

As for site, I found my old post about it. I stopped by membership this April, but I believe nothing has changed from this time.

Quote:
Do you have plans to visit her concert? Or at least buy fanclub editions of new releases? Otherwise, not worth it

I can show what's inside TA now
Spoiler:

She wrote 4 times at her diary this month! That's a lot. Usually it's 1-3

No updates since 2014

No updates since 2015

All new videos only on youtube

Wallpapers. I'm sure next one will be with tour logo

She didn't release anything after A ONE?

This section is alive... but useless

Last edited by Aderianu; 24th July 2018 at 11:47 AM.
Old 24th July 2018, 11:12 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

hasn´t rly cahnged, it´s only good fir ticket lottery and TA Version of releases to be honest.
But we don´t have TA Version this time, only a vinyl pouch as extra when you order bith boxes at once.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 24th July 2018, 11:19 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
As for site, I found my old post about it. I stopped by membership this April, but I believe nothing has chaged from this time.
Thanks! I'll guess I will wait for a full album's release and a proper TA edition before joining...
Old 25th July 2018, 01:19 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Oh and one more thing: What can I expect from the "original welcome present selected by ayu"?
That's an old thing, they don't send physical gifts anymore
Old 25th July 2018, 09:55 PM
Two of us Initiate

Yeah... as others have said, outside of the ticket lottery it isn't all that worthwhile. I would say sign up if you are planning on going to more than one concert so you can get in the lottery. That's really the only real benefit these days.

Tags
membership, teamayu