Online Shopping Help Thread #2 - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 14th May 2011, 09:59 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

is anyone here interested in a 5 dollar discount coupon (minimum 50 dollars purchase) for play-asia? i have one that came with my order but it'll probably expire before i can use it. The coupon expires on June 13 i think? i don't know but it expires around june. ^_^

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://white-creation.livejournal.com/ - credits go to artcika for these amazing graphics!!

Last edited by mirrorcleworld; 14th May 2011 at 10:14 AM.
Old 14th May 2011, 02:45 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
Play-asia added registered airmail as shipping option.Just add another USD3.90 to get the registered airmail.So,those who live in ASIA,you'll just need to pay USD3.90 flat (for order that qualifies for the free shipping) to get it
How much do you have to spending at PA to qualify for free shipping?

Old 14th May 2011, 03:07 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

^^ orders above 20 dollars are qualified for free shipping

http://white-creation.livejournal.com/ - credits go to artcika for these amazing graphics!!

Old 14th May 2011, 04:04 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

@ayusakifan:the free shipping is applicable only for orders shipped to ASIA countries

Old 19th May 2011, 04:16 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Any opinions on HMV HK?

Old 19th May 2011, 04:26 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

heard that it is not bad.but the price is.....furthermore,they uses registered airmail.i think they are on par with HMV JP?i never use them before as their prices always more expensive compare to play-asia

Old 19th May 2011, 05:33 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

well that was surprising... i looks like they don't ship to the philippines... that sucks -_-'''

Old 19th May 2011, 07:28 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Does anyone here know how HMV Japan ships calenders and posters? Do they roll them up?
Old 19th May 2011, 08:16 AM
Liar Initiate

^I think they fold posters. But calenders are probably rolled, I think it would be hard to fold them

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 19th May 2011, 12:22 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

XD lol Thanks.
Old 28th May 2011, 10:18 PM
teens Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld View Post
Any opinions on HMV HK?
I've used HMV HK to buy several CD's, so I can share my experience to you:

- They don't indicate whether or not a CD is first press or not, so you don't know if you got the first press or not until the CD comes. The best chance to get a first press is when the CD first becomes released, so if you want first press, it is best to buy during the initial release date period. Sometimes if you are lucky, you might get a first press when the CD has been released for some time. It's hard to say, cus it depends on how many first press they still have available in their physical store.

- They fold posters, and at times, there are promotions that come with free posters. For example, they were offering Namie's Past < Future poster if you pre-ordered the album, back when it was released.

- If your CD case comes cracked, you can tell them about it, and they can give you free blank cd cases to compensate. They don't have those 2 disc CD cases, so if for example, you bought a CD+DVD (2 discs), and it is cracked, they will send you 2 cd cases.

- After awhile, CD prices tend to rise. I don't know why. I bought Namie's Past < Future back when it was released for $99 HK, and now the price is $150. So, to get the lower price, it's best to buy when the CD is first released. They occassionaly do have cd sales and clearances though, so you might want to check that out on their website.

I buy my overseas version cd's from HMV HK, and the selection and variety is great. I highly recommend it if you want overseas version of CD's.

If you have any other questions or enquiries, let me know.
Old 18th July 2011, 04:31 PM
P.S II Initiate

Noppin is confusing.

How do I apply my deposit towards what I owe them? Do I have to send them a message through their contact board and how does the contact board work? Do I have to include all my details in the message or will they know it's from me?

Also, when do they add their fees? I've been sent a payment notice but the amount they're asking for is the same amount as the closing price of the auction. I thought they usually don't ask for the first payment till after they've figured out their fees?

I don't like this new setup: it's harder to find stuff since everything is hidden in different sections under different headings.

Edit: Figured it out. I still hate the new setup, though.

Last edited by FIRSTKLAS; 21st July 2011 at 05:23 PM.
Old 25th July 2011, 04:28 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

i just pre-ordered something from YA, but something came up and now i have to cancel my pre-order, problem is i can't find any sort of cancel button like on play-asia, can i still cancel my pre-order from them? i sure hope this doesn't turn out to be some horror story like what other people have experienced with YA T___T

Old 25th July 2011, 04:34 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
i just pre-ordered something from YA, but something came up and now i have to cancel my pre-order, problem is i can't find any sort of cancel button like on play-asia, can i still cancel my pre-order from them? i sure hope this doesn't turn out to be some horror story like what other people have experienced with YA T___T
email YesAsia's customer service with your order number & explain to them you want to cancel your order

it's the same thing with CDJapan I suppose but you don't have to worry . In the past , I also cancelled certain items that I place via YesAsia but they're professional about it so yeah

it's not like HMV Japan where you can cancel items that you order without asking the staff to do that for you :O

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 25th July 2011, 04:53 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

^^ thanks for the reply! i just e-mailed them asking them to cancel my order because of personal financial reasons. i hope this turns out good. just read a bunch or reviews saying that YA is terrible and has rude customer service, and i'm just worried that they'll be a ****** to me >_<

Old 25th July 2011, 08:07 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

any opinions on YA's free shipping? How long does it usually take to arrive? Also by "standard shipping" does that refer to regular airmail?

Old 25th July 2011, 12:59 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
any opinions on YA's free shipping? How long does it usually take to arrive? Also by "standard shipping" does that refer to regular airmail?
The items usually arrive withing 2 weeks when I use the free shipping option, but you can't track items ... As for the customer service, I've never had any problems with it. They were always friendly and replied within 24 hours. =D
Old 25th July 2011, 02:59 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Can anyone tell me how good can play-asia handle pre-orders? Do they always ship on the release date of the pre-ordered item? I pre-ordered kato miliyah's M BEST with a limited photobook, and i'm just worried that the LE will run out of stocks -_-'''

Old 25th July 2011, 04:15 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

i usually don't recommend people to pre-order at play-asia if that item is very 'hot'.but so far,i've bought few limited edition cds (like perfume) but they always able to pre-order it for me
usually,they will send on 1 day before the release date.sometimes on the release date.but there was once,they sent it few days after the release date(that was when 311 incident happen)
i bought lots of item from them (use yesasia once) and i usually recommend people to get from play-asia(if that item does not come with first press/poster/is a limited edition) because their price is usually the cheapest and you'll need to spend only USD20 to get free shipping(only to south east asia countries)

Old 25th July 2011, 04:28 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

eeek that's got me more worried. How about Yesasia? Any experience pre-ordering from them? I'd pre-order from CDJ right now, but the shipping is just crazy there T_T

Tags
cdjapan, hmv, yesasia