Online Shopping Help Thread #2 - Page 20 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 7th March 2015, 10:53 PM
Replace Initiate

I've never had any issues with EMS and I use it almost exclusively... the 2 occasions I've had a package in customs, it was only there for a week each time, and EMS included a tracking number so I was able to keep an eye on it.
Old 8th March 2015, 12:01 AM
SEASONS Initiate

I think it does really depends on the location, I live in Spain and they never update the tracking so it is kinda pointless I recommend anyone living here using Airmail or SAL small packet as it is the most efficient one
Old 8th March 2015, 04:34 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I get my items within 2 days if I use EMS so I think it really do depends on where you live

Before that , I had no idea that if you live in Europe , you have to pay additional taxes for overseas orders which frankly sucks

I very rarely use SAL nowadays but last time when I do , it depends . Sometimes I can get items within 1-2 weeks . Longest I've waited for an SAL order was 1 month

On the other hand , my younger sister uses FedEx but I don't as I don't see the point to use it where I can get my items already fast enough from using EMS

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 8th March 2015 at 04:37 AM.
Old 9th March 2015, 01:58 PM
Sky high Protector

^Yes, in UE you have to pay taxes if you parcel comes from a country outside from the UE. But really, there is none unique policy! So each country does what they want about the amount of the taxes. For instance, in Belgium the minimum cost if you buy something from a company is 22 euro (shipping fee included) and if a private individual sends you something it is 45 euro (shipping fee included). If you're package is more expensive than those amounts you have to pay taxes.
I think that Germany does thing differently. It's why Yesasia send their package there for Europe.

The last time I had to use EMS it took one week to get the parcel. And I had to pay customs X_X. As the package is tracked, it's nearly impossible to escape from the custom's net.
Old 9th March 2015, 03:44 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
^Yes, in UE you have to pay taxes if you parcel comes from a country outside from the UE. But really, there is none unique policy! So each country does what they want about the amount of the taxes. For instance, in Belgium the minimum cost if you buy something from a company is 22 euro (shipping fee included) and if a private individual sends you something it is 45 euro (shipping fee included). If you're package is more expensive than those amounts you have to pay taxes.
I think that Germany does thing differently.
Nope, Germany is the same, 22€ for stuff bought and 45€ for gifts/friends parcels. And if it extends 150€ you also have to pay custom fees.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 9th March 2015, 09:43 PM
Sky high Protector

^Seriously? I thought it was different. My bad. Sorry for the mistake m(_ _)m
It seems that UE made uniform one thing finally XD When they need money...
Old 13th March 2015, 11:31 AM
Fly high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
It is normal for SAL to take longer than expected, not only with SAL but with any other shipping method. Last week I received a SAL parcel in less than a week while I'm still waiting for two that were shipped in january... Nevertheless, the worst method I have ever tried is, without doubt, EMS. It took 3 months, and they returned the parcel to Japan after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I very rarely use SAL nowadays but last time when I do , it depends . Sometimes I can get items within 1-2 weeks . Longest I've waited for an SAL order was 1 month
Thanks for your input! The parcel has arrived in my country today. Took a total of 4 weeks and 5 days. What a relief! Some say Friday 13th is an unlucky day, but is lucky to me. At least this time. It is worth 32,922yen so I wouldn't have liked if it got lost. But yeah, considering its value, it was taken in by customs. No surprise there. Gonna do Airmail and EMS from now.

EMS orders usually arrive within a week here (+customs declaration time) and Airmail in 6 days+.

Last edited by Zemus; 13th March 2015 at 11:34 AM.
Old 3rd November 2015, 11:06 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Is there any kind of tutorial on how to buy at yahoo auctions? I used rinkya twice, but their fees are too high, and as I already have a tenso account I thought of sending it to my tenso address instead... However I am really afraid of doing something wrong on y!a since Google translate for Japanese is not thaaaat good...

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 5th November 2015, 03:11 AM
P.S II Initiate

Hi guys,

I just registered Mu-mo and I'm now on the page of few courses with different pricing (monthly subscription fee), anyone can please tell me what are those for?

I sign up Mu-mo for the purpose of purchasing Ayu's merchandise in future, must I purchase plan/course?

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
入会コース選択

ご希望のコースを選択してください。複数コースへの入会も可能です。
キセカエ♪mu-moと同時に入会可能な「まとめて登録」はdocomoの決済でのみご利用いただけます。

mu-mo 人気コース
mu-mo 500
[ 月額¥540(税込) / 500ポイント ]
mu-mo 2000
[ 月額¥2160(税込) / 2000ポイント ]

アルバムダウンロードコース
mu-mo 4571
[ 月額¥4936(税込) / 4571ポイント ]
mu-mo 2286
[ 月額¥2468(税込) / 2286ポイント ]
シングルダウンロードコース
mu-mo 1715
[ 月額¥1852(税込) / 1715ポイント ]
mu-mo 1429
[ 月額¥1543(税込) / 1429ポイント ]
mu-mo 1000
[ 月額¥1080(税込) / 1000ポイント ]
mu-mo 400
[ 月額¥432(税込) / 400ポイント ]
mu-mo 300
[ 月額¥324(税込) / 300ポイント ]
mu-mo 239
[ 月額¥258(税込) / 239ポイント ]
既存の会員・従量購入者の方はこちら
Old 6th November 2015, 01:51 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
Is there any kind of tutorial on how to buy at yahoo auctions? I used rinkya twice, but their fees are too high, and as I already have a tenso account I thought of sending it to my tenso address instead... However I am really afraid of doing something wrong on y!a since Google translate for Japanese is not thaaaat good...
I personnaly use Noppin that is a middleman service for Yahoo! Auctions but also for other shopping sites (e.g. : I got the LOVE&HOPE and COLORS of HOPE photobooks through Noppin).
But their shipping service is quite expansive, that's the main drawback to me.

Check it out :
http://www.noppin.com/

Old 6th November 2015, 02:09 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

^ Thanks for the tip, I'll check it just as I get home later!

Old 6th November 2015, 02:30 PM

Quote:
You can contact this middleman for help - http://japanauction.byethost11.com/

His name is Kairai & he's his own boss . I recommend him to other people to use his services & he's good + prompt

And since he has quite a lot of customers , he knows which countries he will under declare the value of items when he mail the parcels to his customers like those who live in Europe to escape paying excess taxes

I don't know for Brazil though

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 6th November 2015, 02:55 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

^ omg that's awesome! Let's hope he works with Brazilian customers also Thanks a lot!

Old 6th November 2015, 03:16 PM

Quote:
^ omg that's awesome! Let's hope he works with Brazilian customers also Thanks a lot!
I hope so too , I know Kairai has customers living in Europe but for Brazil , not that I know of

You probably might be the 1st lol & before you message him , let him know I'm the 1 that recommended you to him as I'm friends with him so yeah

Tags
cdjapan, hmv, yesasia