Online Shopping Help Thread #2 - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 28th June 2010, 08:55 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Wow, perfect timing to hear something like this to make me even more nervous lol. My mom just informed me that we have to move sometime this month before the landowners trap us in a lease and now I'm freaking out because I have that Days/Green I've been wanting for so long in the mail that won't be here until the middle of the month (the seller's shipping service is the slowest ever but free, lol) and then I pre-ordered MOON/blossom that'll ship out from CDJ around the 14th and I might not even be here when both the items arrive.

Sucks that happened to you though. I hope you get your money back.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 28th June 2010, 09:06 PM
YOU Initiate

I think you are OK provided you have no open orders during your move. If you change your address as soon as you get to your new house and THEN make new orders, I'm sure you will be fine!
Old 29th June 2010, 06:34 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

one more problem with yesasia .... i didnt have this issue before however i had other issues with yesasia ...they had an awfull costumer service . i stopped ordering from them a long time ago . now i order mostly on mu-mo and hmv japan and also from the forum .

im sorry this happen to you . i hope you can get your money back

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/
Old 29th June 2010, 01:09 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

i find it is lame.why they couldn't change the address for pre-order stuff?its not that the manufacturer send the cd to you.its YESASIA itself send to you.so,i don't see any problem they cannot amend your address info

Old 29th June 2010, 01:26 PM
YOU Initiate

It's ridiculous, I know. I told them in a message that I no longer lived at the address and gave them to old address to confirm and my new address in hope that they could send it to where I now am. But they told me that they couldn't do that!

I guess it is all my fault for moving house! HOW DARE I!!!!!!!!!
Old 29th June 2010, 02:13 PM
UNITE! Initiate

That's terrible that they are refusing to ship your items to your new address since you're moving. Since it's a preordered item that isn't even in yet or has been shipped, why can't they go in and edit your address in the order? Did you ever ask to speak to a supervisor or anyone higher up in ranks than a phone representative?

I also had an issue once where I paid for my items and they sent me emails requesting payments days after I already saw that they charged my bank account and received my money. I emailed and called them to tell them that I already paid for the items and I had to email them proof that the payments were sent. Since it was their error, I asked them if they could expedite the shipping since their mistake delayed it for close to a week. They refused but shipped my items the next day. I guess errors can happen but I never had that problem with any company before where they didn't know I already paid.

Old 29th June 2010, 02:23 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

yesasia can do anything that we can't expect.i remember they said we couldn't cancel our pre-order after don't know how many days after we place our order.even cdjapan allows us to cancel,if the order is still in process(unless the order is in shipping process,then its different story).i never see an online store that have such strict rule

Old 29th June 2010, 02:25 PM
YOU Initiate

I sent them a message yesterday asking for them to refund to transaction, and received a reply today saying that due to a slight alteration when I confirmed my OLD address, the second shipment was NOT sent!

This was a month ago, and it took me seeking a refund for them to let me know!

Good job I wasn't after medicines, eh!
Old 29th June 2010, 02:30 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuto View Post
I sent them a message yesterday asking for them to refund to transaction, and received a reply today saying that due to a slight alteration when I confirmed my OLD address, the second shipment was NOT sent!

This was a month ago, and it took me seeking a refund for them to let me know!

Good job I wasn't after medicines, eh!
They should have contacted you about that before. It's a good thing you said something because it doesn't look like they would have let you know on their own. That's not professional of them at all.

Old 30th June 2010, 05:46 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Right now I'm having problems with YesAsia because they don't reply my mail and I want to cancel my order!!

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 30th June 2010, 07:40 AM
fairyland Initiate

I never appreciated the Yes Asia's customer care..they're rude and never fast.

Anyway a problem occurred since I don't believe the new owners of the house decided to keep RnRC..a japanese CD...so the claim should be just Yes-Asia related

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 2nd July 2010, 01:54 PM
Over Initiate

Question!

My order has gone from 'Order Received' since the last few days to 'Order Processed' but I haven't got a confirmation email from them that they have received my money. Does the change in order status basically mean that they've received my money, but they will only inform me by Monday since it's the weekend?

I'm confused because last time my order was immediately in the "Order processed" status even though I haven't sent the money out yet.

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 2nd July 2010, 02:16 PM
neverending dream Initiate

Your order getting an Ordered Process status doesn't mean they've received your payment yet. They'll send you a Mail about them receiving your payment. Just be patient and wait
Old 3rd July 2010, 10:38 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

I'm sorry about what happened to you Akuto. But really, if you want a refund, call them and demand it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
Right now I'm having problems with YesAsia because they don't reply my mail and I want to cancel my order!!
NEVER e-mail them. They never reply and if they do, they're like an answering machine.

You should call them if they haven't shipped out your order yet. They're much faster if you do that. I remember once they couldn't verify my credit card and I called them and told them to try again. Only 2 hours later I got a confirmation from the woman responsible for the customer care.

Gosh, after hearing all the problems you guys have had with YA, I'm super glad nothing like this has happened to me. Gotta be more careful when I order from them now...

Last.fm

Old 3rd July 2010, 09:07 PM
YOU Initiate

I sent them a message telling them that if they were unable to send the CD to my new address, just to refund the money, and I'll go somewhere else for it.

'On this occasion, we will make the exception and re-mail it to your new address'!

Oh, Gee! What a surprise. Aim for their pocket and they will bow to your wishes! I hope CD Japan are better to deal with, because I think I'll be dealing with them from now on!

I'll let you know when it arrives........
Old 3rd July 2010, 11:58 PM
forgiveness Initiate

honestly, I've only ever had one problem from yesasia in my life and that ended up being my own fault. who knew that a zip code made all the difference?

but it's good to hear that you are getting what you payed for in the end. I'm one of those "NO! I don't want a refund, I just want what I payed for!" type of people haha.
Old 4th July 2010, 12:59 AM
No way to say Initiate

It's good that YA is giving you your CD, even though you had to threaten the sale for it (o_o) I've only ordered from YA once, and that was to preorder RnRC, and it was supposed to get to my house on April 21st. So when it reached the middle of June, I demanded for my mom to call them and ask what was going on when she told me that it did come on time, she had it all along (=_=) So~ I've never had any real problems, but just to be safe I order from CDJ
Old 4th July 2010, 02:32 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI View Post
I never appreciated the Yes Asia's customer care..they're rude and never fast.

Anyway a problem occurred since I don't believe the new owners of the house decided to keep RnRC..a japanese CD...so the claim should be just Yes-Asia related
THAT ! i had the same problem. yes costumer service is EXTREMELY RUDE and a real PAIN TO DEAL WITH .

well i keep telling people around me dunnot order from yesasia because there is so many much more profetional companies and private
i ve been ordering from hmv japan for years never got a single problem with them .

seriously yesasia dont give a damn to their costumers for the simple reason that they have so many one more one less is nothing for them ...
also no matter what you always gonna have people that dont know much and will order from yesasia because there is publicity everywhere ( on forum (since they earn money wth the link) , google ..etc .. and dont mind paying a lot more than what they would have payed on cdjapan/hmv /play asia ...

my best advice let your friends know about it and get more poeple to order from everybody else exept yesasia maybe if they loose thousands of costumers they will maybe treat us with some respect and be more profetional

now that cd japan have fedex i think its a lot safer to order form them .

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/
Old 6th July 2010, 05:11 AM
BALLAD Initiate

well. but YA has OS press and concert merchandise... that is the good part about them

My Instagram

Old 6th July 2010, 05:31 AM
Liar Initiate

Honestly I've never had one single problem with yesasia and they respond to my emails within 24 hours with good answers so I guess it just depends?

Though I'm glad you got it sorted out Akuto. It's too bad you had a bad experience.

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum

Tags
cdjapan, hmv, yesasia