ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ III - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17th April 2013, 09:09 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodou View Post
Am I the only one, who doesn't give a damn about the costumes? I'm still waiting for a Club Tour or something like that. Ayu+Band, that's enough. I don't need a big venue and special effects. So she has lesser fireworks? Does this make her voice worse?
Really people should stop complaining all the time. Embrace the fact, that she is still in business. THAT is an accomplishment, especially in Japan.
Even if she has some empty seats. Who cares? She still can use the big venues and not just for the final of a tour...
Small venues, big venues, costume changes, one outfit. I take it all
As long as she is singing, I'm happy.
People are just spoiled. She has a tour EVERY year!! Be happy

Besides...come on people, it's hard to make a better tour than RnRC

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 17th April 2013, 09:19 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodou View Post
Am I the only one, who doesn't give a damn about the costumes? I'm still waiting for a Club Tour or something like that. Ayu+Band, that's enough. I don't need a big venue and special effects. So she has lesser fireworks? Does this make her voice worse?
Really people should stop complaining all the time. Embrace the fact, that she is still in business. THAT is an accomplishment, especially in Japan.
Even if she has some empty seats. Who cares? She still can use the big venues and not just for the final of a tour...
Small venues, big venues, costume changes, one outfit. I take it all
As long as she is singing, I'm happy.
People are just spoiled. She has a tour EVERY year!! Be happy

Besides...come on people, it's hard to make a better tour than RnRC
I think we all rather Ayu+band instead of Timmy & the tissue feat. Ayu.
The point is that the show is budget as hell for her standards. I'm fine with anything but you can't deny the difference.
Old 17th April 2013, 09:27 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I don't deny the difference. I just don't care.
But everyone has different standards and expectations. Really Ayu could stand there in a potatoe sack and I would still enjoy the concert^^
The tracklist is of cource a different issue.
I'm just sad that she didn't include more songs that haven't been performed so far. But let's wait, she tends to change her setlist from time to time.
Old 17th April 2013, 09:59 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

What makes RnRC Tour better than POM and HLS Tours??? To me, they are all awesome and I love them all...

Last edited by Luther10; 17th April 2013 at 10:02 PM.
Old 17th April 2013, 10:09 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Ayu doesn't include flames and explosions for one tour and all of sudden avex is cheap, you guys are funny.
none says she needs a fireworks factory and boeing dissapearing off the stage together with coperfield. The thing is PoM had none of the fancy tricks, but it had well staged set and great outfits that acompanied that.
With such legendary artists like her I would either expect them to go all the way or make a simple show like they did with PoM. At this point music is the most importaint, so why go half assed with parts of it, i'd rather have no visuals and fancy costumes and focus on vocals and things like that instead of some kind of mess on the visuals departament.
I really am not someone who complains, i'm actually most of the time just shruging it off if i don't like something but at some parts of her works now i just don't know what to think. It just kinda starats getting all over the place, as if they don't know what to grab first, like as if there's no clear focus anymore. *shrugs*
As for me i dunno if there will be any concert that will top RnRC for me, i loved the visuals the costumes the stage everything, things were just spot on perfect to me. The only tour thata will top that for me is just that one i would see with my own eyes in the venue.
Old 17th April 2013, 10:09 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther10 View Post
What makes RnRC Tour better than POM and HLS Tours??? To me, they are all awesome and I love them all...
Imo they are her best visually-wise, music-wise and concept-wise respectivelly xD

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 17th April 2013, 10:31 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

About the tour attendance... If she keeps it around 80~90% of the venues capacity she will be fine...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 17th April 2013, 10:51 PM
Far away Initiate

New Thread
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live